I loved Force Awakens. It's everything I ever dreamed of ;_;

>I loved Force Awakens. It's everything I ever dreamed of ;_;
uh, why do you guys worship this numale faggot again?

Other urls found in this thread:

geekexchange.com/lists/rogue-one-43-easter-eggs-references-and-cameos-you-may-have-missed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you review a movie... 15 minutes after seeing it, at 4am, having not slept in probably 20+ hours instead of being well rested and actually collecting your thoughts.

Every criticism levelled at Rogue One is 1:1 applicable against Force Awakens.

I think both movies were shit. R1 was shit. TFA was shit. Do not understand why TFA got a pass?

>Do not understand why TFA got a pass?

actual character development

still... the characters in TFA were pretty lame. But not as lame as in R1

Yeah, fuck him for having an opinion. What a hack fraud he is for liking a movie I don't like.

Yeah like maz telling rey to stop waiting for her family and finn to stop running xd
R1 had cassian becoming less coldblooded and jyn starting to trust and care about others after beeing abandoned.

>numale
Thanks for outing yourself as a fucking idiot.

>mfw he want a romance between Rey and Finn...
Nah, he is a hack fraud for being a hack that directed shit tier movies like Space Cop

>character development
confused_anime_girl.jpg

He then bashed the movie in the Plinkett review. Yeah it's kind of lame, but I've enjoyed movies that on rewatch I realized were total trash too so I can empathize.

>reeeeeee his opinions don't align perfectly with mine
who's the numale here?

>R1 had cassian becoming less coldblooded
You see there's a basic problem right there. You can't root for a guy after he's killed someone in cold blood. Its an irredeemable sin.
Its like for example saying, yeah the guy was a great dad, gave his children everything they could want, was a guiding light, was kind and gentle except that one time that he burned his kids with cigarette butts.
You can't tell a story like that, specifically if you want to weave some real movie Star Wars magic.

They realized they got caught in the hype and went easy on TFA and had to compensate by shitting on R1. Which was a painfully mediocre movie but managed to avoid just being a shitty remake of an OT film at least.

t. nu male

It's been almost two years and you faggots are STILL triggered. Fucking hilarious.

TFA was a throwback for the older fans and paced at a near breakneck speed for the ADD generation, neither things make for a good movie.

Rogue One was just boring with 3 times as many references.

You're using that word but I'm not sure you know what it means

I don't watch youtubers since I'm not underage

I wish Mike would tear by boipucci apart.

Mike

>TFA was a throwback for the older fans and paced at a near breakneck speed for the ADD generation
This is an interesting point. It sort of makes sense why movie doesn't work exactly right.

>3 times as many references.

X-Wings and TIE Fighters being around in the era where they were most prominent is not a reference.

But everything else was

Rogue One was better than TFA, that's not saying much though

such as

You want me to google it for you?

Ok

geekexchange.com/lists/rogue-one-43-easter-eggs-references-and-cameos-you-may-have-missed/

Yes, pull of a list someone else made because you can't articulate it yourself.

>director was inspired by this movie
>director played a small backround role in the movie
>guy says may the force be with you

Low effort.

Even if half of those are stretching it, 20 is embarrassing

>All the people in this thread that don't have the attention spam to watch the full review, let alone the full movie.

The 21th century was a mistake.

The only egregious ones are the blue milk and the cantina guys

What about literally running into the "wanted in 12 systems" dude?

Fuck me, that is the "cantina dude"

TFA got a pass because they fell for the hype and were blinded by the coincidence that some of the Plinkett suggestions (like JJ Abrams directing) became reality.

The movie it's ok you hardwired contrarians.

Why do numales ruin everything?

Because jesus knows you touch yourself at night.