Make thread asking what cartoons have been good in the last decade to catch up

>make thread asking what cartoons have been good in the last decade to catch up
>thread gets deleted
>mfw cartoons can't be talked about on the cartoon board
What the fuck Sup Forums? If it's not capeshit is it no longer allowed? I just want to talk about some fucking cartoons

You just don't get it, do you?

Comics can't be talked about either, if it makes you feel better.

Lurk more or go back to redit

doggo?

Mods are fags thats all you need to know.

>Lol guys i swear Sup Forums does not have some of the worst moderation on this website it has to be the posters fault.

welcome to Nu/co/

It's where OPs shitposting thread was supposed to go.

Funny how a tame, medium-sized board like Sup Forums has 100x more mod presence than Sup Forums, where a third of the threads and half of the posts are substanceless shitposts.

Are you seriously suggesting people should not post rec threads on Sup Forums.
One of only 2 types of threads Sup Forums consistently excells at

Nu/Co/ - movies featuring comicbook characters

Are you seriously buttravaged at the idea of following the rules and using boards correctly?

If asking which cartoons anons enjoy is a request, does that mean any post with a question is a request? Like, /r/ing opinions?

Lurk more

Are you that retarded you can't understand the difference between asking about an opinion and fact

This idiot said he wanted a history lesson of tv not anyones opinion

The mods are huge fags and enforce minor rules rapidly and then miss threads with a black guy sucking his own dick as the op and it stays up for 30+ minutes

>cartoon board
Is that what you think this place is? Sup Forums is a Sup Forums subboard. It's basically like /vp/ is too Sup Forums. Capeshit and The Latest Disney Animated Film were taking over Sup Forums so they shoved them over here as a containment board for them.

All mods on Sup Forums are fags.

But now that you're complaining about a thread getting deleted, you're going to get a ban. Sorry, OP.

No, only movie threads are allowed on Sup Forums.

The moderation is shit here, this thread will probably die soon too, but as for your topic, yeah the reason it was deleted is because janitor probably feels recommendation threads should only be in Bit odd because I've seen similar threads before stay up just fine and I've not really seen Sup Forums have much of the "no rec threads" mentality, it's more of an Sup Forums thing

Try posting a similar thing in Sup Forums, and you'll get permabanned before you can say "I suck cocks".