Reminder that the donald used illegal polish immigrants to help with the construction of trump tower

reminder that the donald used illegal polish immigrants to help with the construction of trump tower

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlH_QIb78x0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also remind people that he scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university.

He was a billionaire yet he still scammed people to get even more money. fuck.

Cool, probably saved money

reminder that hillary funds warlords who slaughter and commit crimes against humanity

who knows if he's even a billionaire at this point. he claims a tax break that requires sub 500,000 income. gimme dat tax return nigga

Reminder that due to the bandwagon effect, people will never vote for a 3rd party candidate and either way your planet is DOOMED.

DOOMED.

You mean one of his subcontractors did without his knowledge in violation of their contract.

Good to know

Ikr, there probably weren't any americans in need of work anyways

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:

Reminder trump thinks vaccines cause autism.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
YOU LOSE CTR

reminder this poster has autism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlH_QIb78x0

hillary scammed the entire country of Haiti, to name one thing

>implying either candidate gives a fuck about what the white nationalist goblins in Sup Forums think enough to try to change their minds

>alleged billionaire
he's most likely only worth hundreds of millions, and uses his businesses to illegally fund his lifestyle.

Notice he never will officially disclose his assets and he will also get super buttmad when questioned about his wealth b

thats proof he is right if america is so bad you can't even use american workers

the measles is a small price to pay for not becoming autistic

OMG NO SOURCES AND NOTHING BUT LEFTIST NONSENSE, WHY WON'T PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU?

i'm not sure i got the measles shot my parents were weird about it I got some but not others
I figure ill worry about it if i ever go someplace far away and need shots anyway for the real jungle virus shit

either way I see no need to force people to get them since not having some never hurt me yet

Reminder that the contractor hired them behind Trump's back.

>I took these courses and now I can't find a job. I'm going to sue because I deserve to have a job right after I took these courses!!

yeah bro, I bet the donald had NO idea

so?
hillary has illegal mexicans doing campaign work right now on the basis that she will make them citizens if elected

Reminder that in an interview hillery admitted she was proud that she was able to get a child rapist out of trouble using loop holes when she was in her lawyer time.

>using sarcasm proves its true!

autistic faggotron