Being proud of your race is the dumbest thing, its taking pride in something you didn't do!

>being proud of your race is the dumbest thing, its taking pride in something you didn't do!

If my friend does really well i feel proud of him, its not something i did either.

Pride in your race is such a healthy thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now this is a thread I like

WOW thank you Australia, SO insightful!

Here's an upvote cause you did it again Australia!

pol providing no counter arguments as usual

Very well. What if I do something that is beneficial to the race of my people and ONLY the race of my people

Can I feel pride then?

Because it seems the answer is no according to libshits.

I dont understand... What if you are a nigger?

I agree but how can Anglos be proud of their crimes?

Anglos should be an exception, they don't deserve it.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SA GE'D

Why would you argue against something you agree with?

Goddamn we did good.

WHAT HE SAID WAS OBVIOUS YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT

here's the next threads I'll start
>the sky is blue
>Hillary is a female
>trump is a male

WOW

FUCK OFF YOU ANTI SHILL FAGGOT FUCK OFF

leftists being cucked like usual

You attacked us first, Germany is like that kid who goes around acting tough and gets hit. Then complains about it on pol for the next century.

then provide us with one.

What will your next thread be about?

I can't wait, you're so insightful

>doesn't like the content of the thread
>he still posts

Only Germany would think dead muslims are a bad thing

>wet water is wet
>republicans symbol is an elephant
>democrats symbol is a donkey
>America is a country
>pol is a board on Sup Forums

Here's some tread ideas for all of you, guaranteed to blow people's minds

Crime an war??? That was krauts leading Europe towards talks of including Ukraine.

Except Sup Forums believes not being proud of your race/nationality makes you a "cuck"

Being proud of your race is the same as blacks saying whites owe them for slavery. You can't have it both ways; if you aren't accountable for your ancestors actions then you aren't responsible for their achievements either.

>still cant contribute
wew embarrassing

wtf i love racism now

I'm not sure what the intention of your post was, apart from stating some fairly obvious facts as a poor attempt at appearing 'witty' - which, no doubt you would have, had you interpreted my post correctly - but allow me to reiterate, seeing as you failed to comprehend the brevity of what I wrote: if you dislike the content of a thread, and have nothing constructive to add, why bother posting in said thread?

Why would whites take responsibility for slavery, when it was whites who ended it? Most of Sup Forums would agree that blacks are entitled to less than whites, and that ending slavery was a mistake, but that doesn't erase the fact that our enlightened ancestors shed blood so that all men, despite their creed or colour, may live as free men and lead a life in pursuit of happiness.

>Being proud of your race is the same as blacks saying whites owe them for slavery.

How does someone make such a large strawman and take themselves seriously?

With an iq of 95

It must be really hard for you living in a country that killed so many of your fellow shits.

"Pride in your race" means being grateful to your ancestors and accepting the duty you have to your descendants to make a good world for them to live in.

You're a low IQ nigger for not being able to follow something so simple

I saw it

>I said nigger!!!!!!

must suck to be part of a race that didnt even invent fire

>Anglo
You misspelled white

>if you aren't accountable for your ancestors actions then you aren't responsible for their achievements either.

this.
Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Literally nobody in this thread said that. You have a very uninformed opinion on what being proud of one's nation/race actually means.

must suck to be part of the french, german,italian and jewish race all at once.

-t somalian chief

What he said You have this idea because you believe everything must revolve around selfish motives. The point of racial/national pride is not to glorify the self. It's the opposite.

It's trying to live up to the standard that was set by the great people before you. Working towards an ideal for the good of the group.

bmp

Unfortunately it's not obvious to a lot of people and it's best to try to explain it to them in simple terms.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

>all those shitskins
I don't see the problem

You could think of it as potential. A man of certain race is capable of the same achievements as his ancestors. That's a reason to be proud of the great actions of your fathers and your race.
You could be proud of your shared culture. The culture that gave rise to great men, gave rise to you as well. That makes the culture valuable, and gives you a reason to be proud of your race.
You could also own the fact that your ancestors enslaved some people. They clearly proved to be stronger, giving you reason to be proud of them.
But most of all: It was the white English men that abolished slavery. Whites never hunted blacks down, they were bought from other blacks. And whites ended that whole practice. Millions of people were never enslaved thanks to the white man.

There are many reasons to be proud of your ancestors and the culture and the genes you share. And there are very few reasons to pay reparations. Especially since the crime would not be a crime without those very same ancestors who apparently committed it. Besides, if we go on that path, blacks should pay whites far greater sums for advancing all sciences, and especially for uplifting all of Africa from stone age. More than 95 % of all blacks owe their very lives to white medicine and fertilizers.