How does such a mediocre writer like Clark Kent get so many exclusive interviews with Superman?

How does such a mediocre writer like Clark Kent get so many exclusive interviews with Superman?

Cocksucking, what else?

He's not mediocre and Lois is the one who usually gets the Superman exclusives.

Clark is a foreign correspondent, he has done 0 exclusive interviews with Superman.

Word on the street is Clark Kent is secretly Superman's twin brother. Wouldn't surprise me, they look pretty similar.

Clark is dating Lois Lane and Superman is her bull, it's simple.

Clark Kent takes the dick better Lois.

Clark is Superman with glasses

I heard he actually IS Superman.

I mean, how come whenever Superman shows up Clark disappears, huh?

Because you touch yourself at night you fucking homo.

Superman is a huge, egocentric asshole and Clark is the only one who let's him get away with it because he's too polite to deflate the alien's delusions. Superman refuses to talk to most other reporters because they don't put up with him.

plausible

>mediocre
He's a Pulitzer prize winner. Multiple times over, I think.

Are Superman and Batman gay lovers?

He won a Pulitzer. Guy goes to war zones as a foreign correspondent. And when he is not, he makes articles about human interest.

Guy is a bro.

You're nuts. Kent is great.

Pfff, just as Barry Allen and Bruce Wayne have the same chin has Flash and Batman respectively... take your conspiracional theories and get out...

I think we all know the answer to that.

Clark Kent is the Anderson Cooper of the DC universe.

Bullshit. GTFO conspiracy theorist go take your schizo pills.

Who the fuck is Barry Allen? Your boyfriend?

Clark is nowhere near as handsome as Cooper nor does he have the cute giggle

Some loser from the Central City Police Department, I believe it is the guy who delivers the Donuts to the real cops.

>Clark is nowhere near as handsome
m8

Are you high? They're clearly not related, does it look like Superman wears glasses to you?

HAHA, yea right like a god like SUPERMAN with infinite power would ever want to be a lame literally who reporter!

Mediocre? I thought he was supposed to be one of the star journalists of what is essentially the Washington Post. Or perhaps New York Times.

>He's not mediocre

He is, when he doesnt have powers he isnt good, at all.

Is not gay when batman is the one doing the drilling, and there's nothing guy about sucking superman

He isnt. He is a fairly good looking normal guy. He is a 7 tops.

easy he lies. Sups has never even heard of the guy. A slouch and a fucking coward who should have stayed calfing. why the show cuts to him I;ll never know. He doesn't like Bruce Wayne either cause Bruce reminds him of his failure. While I;m at it fuck Bruce Wayne too.

>didn't read 52 when he jumped out of a window to get the Supernova story

smdh

He is the second best at the planet. He got a exclusive with supernova and also got coverage of the Bialyan crisis.
Guys I think superman might be supernova

Your standards are way too high.

>Bruce Wayne

>mediocre
You obviously never read his articles

Someone post the injustice edit.

Have you seen Anderson Cooper

Silver foxes exist because of him

You know who does fit the bill?
Billionaire, philanthropist Lex Luthor.
Rich powerful driven, it's almost too obvious

>>shut up, Luthor

I did, remember why he had to jump? He was getting FIRED for being shitty

In OYL, he was Perry's favourite.

>didn't read Up Up and Away
>didn't read 52

Clark is a normal looking guy, that's part of the character. The only big characters that are actually "really really" good looking and are not women are Booster, Bruce, Dick, and Arthur. I would include Kyle, but that would trigger the halfags

He sucks his dick.

Guys, I think I know the real identity of the Bat-Man.

Who else has enough money to buy all of his gadgets? Who else can have several different Batmobiles each week? Who else can buy a war plane shaped by a fucking bat?

Yes, exactly, Lex Luthor.

Sorry user, but Clark has several Pulitzers to his name.

It's called a "rapport". When you're an invincible super-strong hero like Superman, speaking with a salt-of-the-earth country guy like Clark - the kind of guy who treats everyone the same - is very refreshing

>that chin
omg Clark Kent is Batman!