What is the single WORST reviewer in the internet?

what is the single WORST reviewer in the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAYqK15hlbI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKCymXaTB4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B248fq-BSsw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxbSpbRTFw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=US7XNfp3QsI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjrqGQTXVek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8scSkpkPPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CinemaSins

Stuckmann.

Ben the looney. He said Christopher Nolan should be shoot for making batman dark.

Probably Media Man for DeviantArt and PhantomStrider for YouTube.

Does that even count?

Anybody joyless and smug

Some of the worst offenders

Fantano :D :D :D

is cinema sins an actual reviewer lol?

all of them are bad

cant "review" movies

ur face is bad

Cinemasins is objectively the worst offender.

How will he recover?

Jeremy Jahns
The man wouldn't rate Dunkirk because he thought it was boring and yet gave Spider Man Homecoming basically a 10/10. The man is the epitome of shit taste.

>2017
>still can't understand that cinemasins isn't a review channel

Definitely Mr Enter

Who is that?

MysteriousMrEnter

Moviebob

Armond White

All of them. There is no lower form of life than a "professional" reviewer.

Anyone who makes video "reviews".

Reddit Letter Media by far

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jessi
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing

rlm and yms

Sup Forums

Shut up we are always right, even when we are wrong.

I'd add Jeremy Johns to the list. It's amazing how someone can ramble on for 5+ minutes and say absolutely nothing of value.

I should say Jeremy Jahns, he's an insufferable idiot who has never said anything worthwhile in his life. But he knows he's nothing special and that's semi respectable. Chris Stuckmann, on the other hand, legitimately thinks he's a good reviewer and a filmmaker. He lies about movie executives being interested in his scripts. He's pathetic.
Also, schmoes, collider, cinemasins, whatever who cares

This.
Not even Mr. Enter can match the horror that is Red Letter Media.
I actually like Mr. Enter, though.

I would never understand the hate for cinemasins.

It's exactly what they say it is and he does it wonderfully.

Doug Walker

>we

Yeah I like Jeremy, he knows he's catering to a certain audience plus he's a cute. Stuckmann is annoying though.

this and rlm

Let me guess, You went into an RLM stream, spammed nigger and got banned so you spent the time typing out this response trying to say it was criticism.

>the man is the epitome of man-child
ftfy

This is Stuckmann's list of the "The 50 Movies of the 2000s to See Before You Die." It needs no comment.

ralphthemoviemaker

I never got the Doug hate. He's a comedian first and a Bible for movie opinions second. It shouldn't be too hard to laugh with him instead of mope about the stuff you disagree with him on.

>He's a comedian first and a Bible for movie opinions second

I know that. He's still horribly unfunny.

Fuck off Enterhaters.

RLM
Nostalgia
Mr Enter
IGN

No one doing movie reviews on youtube is worth watching tbqh famalam

Nostalgia Critic and everyone else on TGWTG

What about their rip-offs on Deviantart who pretend they're doing it "for the art form" and to save the internet?

Cole Smithey

fucking kill yourself dude

>toy story 3
> Trick R Treat
>The force awakens

What the fuck

Why does he have 6 fingers?

Does anybody care about him in any capacity not related to Chris Chan? His videos have comments disabled, and I assumed this was because people would just shitpost about Chris Chan in them.

he's also a pedo

if he's a comedian, he's shit at it

Fun fact : he's an considered an actual critic to rotten tomatoes

Honestly the worst reviewer I've ever had the displeasure of watching has been the blockbuster buster. He's terrible in every regard. Worst of all, his fucking voice.

it ain't me

they're all equally terrible

This show needs to make an episode about him tbqhwyrn.

For me, it's Anthony Fantano

I'm feeling a strong 7 to a weak 8 on his teeth.

that confused matthew faggot from a few years ago. what a know-nothing.

>extra large popcorn
HE'S A BIG GUY

Sup Forums

everyone who writes a steam review

please please someone tell me this isn't real

Strongthony Sixtano

this.

literally never had any insight to add

I mean, give him points for naming the big ones. If you wanted to see how it felt to be an avid moviegoer in the 2000s, it's basically a blockbuster timecapsule.
If he named it anything but that, it would pass as a highlight reel.

>CinemaWins

DELET THIS

King of /tv

Is this some sort of joke

He gave Toy Story 3 a negative review after King Armond to leech off of his fame

Found their anti part. The good guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAYqK15hlbI

>Still mad that RLM liked TFA
come on guys not everyone has to agree with your """patrician""" movie taste

or film taste for the mega faggots

this

MBDTFthny 6/10ano

are any of their movies worth it? I enjoy them when they talk about movies but I always find their attempts at humor a little to try hard, which is fine since they fall in line as 'humorists" than actual comediennes, to me at least

by attempts at humor i mean the skits the plinkett reviews hold a dear place in my heart because i do unabashedly consider myself a trekkie but the skits rely on repetition rather than flat out jokes, which can work but get tiring after a while. I like all of the main players (yes even jack...now anyway) but I wouldn't mind them trying to bring more women in for at least a different perspective.

I find the online reviewers who take themselves the most seriously to be the most annoying

But I actually loved The Force Awakens.

I give Jeremy a pass since he doesn't act like he is a critic, more like a random pleb that just talks about whether he liked a movie or not. His star wars shit can get annoying, though

I was a bit on and off about RLM, but the Martin review made me like them again. The whole segment was a more genuine look back at Romero than any of the posers that tried to act sad after his death (and spammed a few million lazy zombie jokes).

Can't even be mad at Jahns at a certain point. He knows who he is, who he is reviewing movies for, and is pretty unapologetic about it. All the more power to him.

Stuckmann is an idiot who showed with that dumbass photo of him and his black friends that he can barely understand the messages/themes of films that he reviews. That kind of behaviour was exactly what Get Out was criticizing, and how that flew right over his head I have no idea.

The reason I dislike CinemaSins isn't really fair, because it's not really on them. They've made their shtick pretty clear at this point.
The reason I dislike them is because people seem to take them seriously, and that constant nitpicking at minor plot elements or errors in continuity is a replacement for genuine film criticism.

His comedy is terrible, but his actual views on movies is pretty good. Hell, he even calls bullshit on shit like Wonder Woman being a feminist or anti-man movie

Who's the qt?

She sounds permanently high and possible autistic, but other than that there's nothing really wrong

YMS

I know you're reading this Adam, I'm coming for you dogfucker.

This 100 percent

What's so bad about Enter?

that long haired dude who tried to fuck my dog

So you're saying Christopher Nolan SHOULDN'T be shot for making the Batman movies?

I doubt he looks that good irl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKCymXaTB4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B248fq-BSsw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxbSpbRTFw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=US7XNfp3QsI
(Note that he later backtracked in the above one and said he had no idea what he was talking about)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjrqGQTXVek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8scSkpkPPM

Enter haters, please leave.

Nothing, in my opinion.
He's actually a great critic and he offers great insight into whatever he's reviewing.

But his haters keep on saying that he gets way too angry at the stuff he reviews, even if he toned down his anger in later videos.
His haters also hate him because of a certain incident, which is a story best saved for another time.

He bitches about cartoons that basically doesnt exist, something people shouldn't give a shit about.

His autistic reviews are a goldmine

Nigger I don't have time for hours of reviews, just give me a quick rundown.

I repeat, please leave, you Enter haters.

Haters just want to bring up every single flaw that Mr. Enter has, even if it's a very minor one and even if he eventually fixed said flaw or if it was downplayed later on.

I actually like him, I just think hes overzealous lol

>mfw i have seen all of these

i need to stop WATCHING EVERYTHING

Toy story 3 rofl

>Cartoon makes a "mean" episode
>he screeches autisticaly for the runtime about how mean spirited it is
>Even though I admit Teen Titans Go is garbage, he talks about it so fucking often when it isn't even part of the review in question

I hope he dies