Why is the writing for the DCAU much better than the DCEU?

Why is the writing for the DCAU much better than the DCEU?

Lower expectations.

I don't think you have the intelligence to correctly assess """writing""" when you're such a juvenile faggot you make threads about shit for children.

>"Has anyone noticed the blocking isn't Barney the Dinosaur isn't what it once was?"

The older movies were actually good but the recent batch of movies have horrendous animation, bland art style and bad writing.

Just adapt this world into film and you have instant kino.

probably because the animated movies aren't expected to appeal to a broad audience so there's no boardroom of suits who need certain things to be in every production because those things "test" well.

>Why is the writing for the DCAU much better than the DC Comics

Most modern DCAU is absolute shit, apart from The Dark Knight Returns.

It's not. The DCAU are just animated presentations of already existing comics. Movies have to come up with new plot lines to keep people from knowing beat for beat what's going to happen

>The DCAU are just animated presentations of already existing comics.
Nigger the OP image is literally Beyond

The DCAU changed a lot of characters from the comics to the better, to the point where their characterization started to influence the comics and became the definitive versions of these characters to a looot of people, and pretty much told new stories.

what went wrong?

>Movies have to come up with new plot lines to keep people from knowing beat for beat what's going to happen

Nolan lifted so much shit from Dark Knight Returns for Risesyou wouldn't believe.

The 1989 movie and Batman Returns are the closest thing to it.

The show was pretty heavily influenced by those.

>that fucking 40 minute batgirl prologue to Killing Joke

Shouldn't have been adapted.

those are the pointiest tits I have ever seen in my life and I love me some banana boobs

New 52 happened and producers told for some reason it would be a good idea to adapt the awful ideas that came from it. So nobody bought the DVDs and the budget was decreased for the subsequent shitty adaptations.

The Arkham series is more kino than any superhero film will ever be

I know exactly what he lifted, all the movies do that, but they aren't beat for beat remakes like most of the DCAU has been in the last 10 years or so.

Barbara Gordon utterly ruined The Killing Joke

that whole plot was fucking dumb

dweeb

The DCAU ended with Justice League Unlimited. The animated movies from the past 10 years all suck.

It's mostly because of this man.

He was only one guy. Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, and Dwayne McDuffie (amongst others) rounded out the crew and made sure the universe kept expanding and trying to do the characters justice. Andrea Romano's voice casting also did wonders.

What did TDKR lift from TDKR?

Alan Burnett i could do without. He had a hand on most of the current shitty movies along with Jim Krieg.

Dark Knight Returns is genuinely fucking great, though.

Yeah it was pretty great.

The DCAU has been over for more than a decade people. The shitty recent animated movies are not part of the DCAU.

Batman beyond is legit the best cartoon world
It's just so comfy

No Nolan, for one thing. No need to make stuff come off as naturalistic.

>Warner Brothers tells Timm and Dini to make Batman in Highschool
>Gives them Beyond with some of the darkest deaths of the DCAU

It's because there is more freedom in animation. People are willing to accept more stuff in animation than in live action.

1. Comics are always best in comic/animation form
2. There is less money involved so there is less studio meddling

it has people who love and respect the source material unlike others......

This
And fuck the New 52