How would your family feel if you brought home a middle eastern girl?

How would your family feel if you brought home a middle eastern girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans#Notable_people
instagram.com/dima_khierbeck/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xpr9NqYzKLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they would be very happy for me

>Latina
>middle east Women

She looks South American

Theyd be ready to get culturally enriched

she's persian so no one is right

They wouldn't notice

> I hope you're not one of those imperialistic Zionist dogs user
What do

They won't let me in again.

w.e.

they'd probably be really damn surprised since I live in one of the whitest countries on Earth, but there would be no hate or disgust, my family isn't racist

I don't know, they'd be fine with it i guess

Introduce her to my extreme-lefty mom

How can I distinguish them?? They arr rook same to me

Them the house would make a boom

It depends,if it was someone like dima they would be all cool with it

Show her memri memes

Would be extremely happy and proud i guess.
And if she looked like that they would probably think that she and her friends/family are trying to trick me into something since they won't believe that their slavshit son could get such a girl.
Why am i a russhit filth, why?

If you didn't know pic related was ethnically persian would you have been able to guess? Nazanin Bonadi was born to Iranian parents in Iran, the chance she has had recent european ancestors is close to 0.

Yeah because maybe just maybe south americans are mixed with spaniards and portugese, who are meds and therefore look simmilar to ethnic Iranians.

*unzip dick*

My parents would be thrilled if I brought anyone home.

They'd be surprised, I can almost hear my father saying "I thought you were gay, son" in my head

They would hope for grandkids

They would feel nice, as long she's not Fundamentalist or something. We don't really care about this here, it's a thing more personal that tends to change from person to person. If you want to date a Middle Eastern, whatever.

this

She can pass as pardo here but not white

My mom looks old asian version kim kardashian, so maybe yes

>"Why did you bring our daughter home?"

so is Iran part of East Asia, Europe, or Africa, Mr. Amerimutt?

It's she christian or a real head?

*Rag

post your mom

I doubt this woman is really representative of the average Syrian female.

brainless gook monkey

Looks local, so nothing at all

No one said she was

Technically, Iran is a part of Central Asia, not even the Middle East.

Feel? Bad.
Say? Nothing. My uncle might make a terrorist joke when she's not around. Also my cousin and another cousin's husband both fought in the ME and don't have the highest opinion of Arab or Afghani culture.

>can’t correct
>say gibberish

>Nazanin Bonadi
What a stupid, tactless traitor-bitch.

Thankfully Iranians have had a longer civilization than Amerindian savages.

>They won't let me in again.
Kek. What did you do the first time?

My family would be relieved to see me with any girl desu.

Yeah, and your hick piece of shit relatives are in all likelihood too retarded to become engineers and doctors the way Iranians do. It makes me laugh how your redneck trash scum of the Earth family probably have visited an Iranian doctor or two. Get fucked you stupid snow nigger.

Stop licking the crypto-arabian regime's anus Ali

The USA and its spineless puppet states in Western Europe should stop supporting Marxist cultists, MEK/NCRI, as an alternative to the present regime. Go fuck yourself, snow nigger. I don't need your savior complex, so you can go shove it. I'm totally okay with you white devils seeking to preserve your race, but stop meddling in our affairs under pretext of "bringing democracy".

Fucking faggot.

Fine but it might help to pretend she's Latina among extended family.

I'm diaspora too dimwit. Marxists are useful idiots they helped the regime establish power and they will help reinstating a royal family too. Think strategically, not hysterically.

you watch the jews, I'll handle the an*Los

Most doctors are jewish or white. You pretend your 0.001% of doctors are representative but at best you are drug dealers, thieves or unemployed. At worst you are dangerous religious preachers and terrorists.
I have infinitely more respect for American rednecks since at least they aren't criminals and evil like your people.

MEK/NCRI are going to send the country spiraling into civil war, considering they are vastly unpopular among all Iranians, and Maryam Rojavi does not want to help reinstate royal family into power.

In fact, Balkanizing Iran has been the goal of USA for awhile now. They want to split the country along ethnic lines by fueling separatist tendencies. Their goal is to gain access to South Pars Gas Condensate Field and more in Khuzestan province in order to price it according for them in market and also maintain petrodollar recycling mechanisms.

You have a huge inferiority complex if you think the West will ultimately help out Iran in any shape or form. It's all about pretext and gaining power for these snow niggers.

Iranian Americans are considered model minorities, you stupid French piece of shit:

You obviously don't know any Iranians. Iranian culture celebrates knowledge and is very anal about proper manners. You rarely find Iranian crimals in the west, just like Indians.

>"Good. My son is cucking back the Arabs. I wonder if she can cook good food"

>the no Dima gf

I have no illusions about the maliciouness of the west. But you think as if they are unchallenged. China and Iran don't want to deal with a Balkanized Iran and even were it to happen it can be reversed. To sit here and think about potential outcomes while the regime is still in power and slaughters innocen Iranian and ruined our name is ludicrous. Not even the mongols, arabs or turks could break the Iranian spirit but you think that a few leftists will manage? We should deal with problems as they coem and not sit think and worry while getting nothing done.

*China and Rusia

Both the far-left and far-right in the West have a "savior complex", and they are too stupid to research with any nuance. There's no point in trying to appease them.

Let me tell you something: Iranian diaspora has a net worth of 1.3 trillion dollars, perhaps even more. Where do they invest in? Enemy nations like Dubai and USA. They barely invest in their own home country, and it has been relatively recent since they've gotten any lobbying presence to prevent war.

Iranians have some of the most inferiority complex, and it ultimately amounted to nothing, even as they are model minorities. Stuff like 300 get made and snow niggers continue to fetishize our women as they simple-mindedly operate based on assumption, both left and right.

What's best for Iranians is to become like Jews and work to make the lives of the natives miserable. However, I doubt this will happen since Iranians are not ethnocentric people to their own detriment.

Oh yeah you're a "model minority" that's why you're here insulting the white Americans who welcomed you, RIGHT

Yeah well as much as i am ready to believe you're better than the rest of them, when push comes to shove i have no doubt which side you will be on

How can one get a Dima?

>ruined our name is ludicrous
That's all you care about because you have inferiority complex. Iran will collapse because of idiots like you. Ever since Achaemenid and Sassanian Empire real Persians did not give a fuck how foreigners viewed them. You, however, being a little bitch, are motivated more by concerns of face rather than actual honor and integrity.

How does it make you feel that Khomeini got power because Carter's administration backed him? Answer me this? What is best for Iran is to abandon all need of snow nigger alliance or friendship and to look more towards the East. Eurasian Economic Union offers this potential.

sauce desu

Iranians and Indians are even worse than Arabs, the reason why you have a good opinion of them is because only the most educated Iranians and Indians are allowed to immigrate to the West.

I dislike how you distort or ignore actual statistical data to construct insults to me. Real men with integrity for not twist facts to fit their agenda. You modern French are only a shadow of your former greatness, and I bet I know more about your country's literature than you do.

Also, the question of my education level or socioeconomic status is not dependent on my Anti-American views. It was due to USA Khomeini even got power in the first place.

You snow niggers constantly twist narratives, omit certain crucial facts, and so forth all for subterfuge. It's not about honor or integrity for you.

>for not*
will not*

Right, and it leads to brain drain to ungrateful snow niggers.

instagram.com/dima_khierbeck/

It doesn't matter either way. Everything will die eventually such is the fate of our universe. What's important is that the sons and daughters of Kourosh the Great continue his legacy and keep improving the world. It doesn't matter if they change appearance or have a country as long as his memory lives the Iranian people live.

>Everything will die eventually such is the fate of our universe.
Translation: "It doesn't matter if we get manipulated and our country breaks up so long as snow niggers love us!"

I don't care how rich you are, being rich and successful never made anyone less of a piece of shit. Far from it, and if you actually read our literature you would understand that.

Regardless i never twisted anything, i said the truth : i saw you gratuitously insulting an American "hick" who did nothing wrong, and thought you were a piece of shit for it. You are not just anti-American government you also attack their people even though they have done nothing but help you, that's why you are a piece of shit. I shouldn't be surprised that a muslim is attacking innocent civilians at random though that's somewhat of an habit with you guys.

>honor or integrity
Says the angry man motivated by petty revanchism

>You modern French are only a shadow of your former greatness
says the fucking iranian
takes one to know one

wew
how did you find her desu

We can argue over nothing until this thread is archived if you like, in the end we will have achieved nothing. Maybe you're intrested in what one of our greatest musicians and thinkers of our time thinks about life and death youtube.com/watch?v=Xpr9NqYzKLA

Trying their hardest yet accepting death should it come so is what our ancestors did for thousands of years. There is no point in being immature about it. Maybe Iran will rise again, maybe we are looking a person on his deathbed in the eyes, it matters not. Compared to the universe everything is but a wink of an eye the diffrence between 5000 years and 10000 is microscopic on the scale of the universe.

It would depend on how she looks

>Yeah, and your hick piece of shit relatives are in all likelihood too retarded to become engineers and doctors the way Iranians do. It makes me laugh how your redneck trash scum of the Earth family probably have visited an Iranian doctor or two. Get fucked you stupid snow nigger.

You're a fucking moron while my one uncle is blue collar, I'm an engineer, my family is made up of engineers, lawyers and stock brokers and from my experience as engineers we're much better than the ones from ME and South Asia. Ive never met an Iranian doctor. I've only seen Jewish or white non-Jewish doctors. Beyond that I know some Indian ones. Most Persians I've met own bars or restaurants or are used car salesman.

Have fun with your ass blasted inferiority complex. You probably think the world revolves around fancy titles and vanity items like most third worlders.

>i saw you gratuitously insulting an American "hick" who did nothing wrong
He insulted all Persians and portrayed us as being evil, you hypocritical ignorant shit. Read what he said again.

>they have done nothing but help you
Americans are abused, overly worked to death, yet they have the audacity to blame their problems on model minorities.

>I shouldn't be surprised that a muslim is attacking innocent civilians at random though that's somewhat of an habit with you guys.
Most of these terrorist attacks come from Sunni radical, not Shia Persians you stupid piece of shit.

Neck yourself.

You should be happy Iran is experiencing massive brain drain for you ungrateful, ignorant snow niggers. That American was literally insulting us, much like you. Please KYS you ignorant French trash.

Just because oyu don't know any doesn't mean they exist.
1) Most Iranians that fled for the US were in fact Jews, the others went to Europe and thanks to jewish Identity have stopped calling themselves Iranians
2)Major American companies are filled with Iranian founders, co-founders, CTO's and CEO's just take a look here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_Americans

Iran is finished because of retards like you who have inferiority complex. Iranians may be highly educated and sophisticated as individuals, but they are simply hypocritical pieces of shit who choose to invest in enemy nations more and care more for face than honor and integrity. You are an idiot and it pains me to have to say we have anything in common.

Also, Ardeshir I was a better king than Cyrus the Great.

Read what you write and then reflect what image you are giving these westerners about Iranians. You behave like an edgy angry teen, and this is the image they will have about iranians when they leave this thread. Man up a little.

>1) Most Iranians that fled for the US were in fact Jews,
BS. Look at the list of Notable people here:

Most are not Jews.

>Major American companie
I am aware of this, yet Iranians are continuously denigrated by this ungrateful country of snow niggers and kikes. 300 and plenty of other propaganda that depicts us as bloodthirsty tyrants. Also, they lie about the Revolution. In fact, Carter's administration had backed Khomeini.

>he makes brainlet posts while being completely retarded himself
Gooks don't know how to reverse image search?

>reflect what image you are giving these westerners about Iranians.
I'm sick and tired of Iranians being cucks who only care about the image they give Westerners. I'm sick and tired of this obsession with cultivating positive image to a bunch of ignoramuses who're too lazy to do any real research on their own. I don't give a fuck what they think about us.

>this is the image they will have about iranians when they leave this thread
STFU you stupid cunt. They are literally running campaigns to fetishize our women so when American knuckle-heads invade, they can rape and massacre like they did during My Lai Massacres. As Spengler said, USA is a nation of Vikings that invades, rapes, and pillages and brings back the women as souvenirs.

>He insulted all Persians and portrayed us as being evil, you hypocritical ignorant shit. Read what he said again.
Where ? I don't see anything portraying you as evil. Or "My uncle might make a terrorist joke when she's not around." is enough to trigger you really ?

>Americans are abused, overly worked to death, yet they have the audacity to blame their problems on model minorities.
Blame you ? No, nobody says iranians control the world i am pretty sure. More like they are indeed abused and overworked and then they come home to Sup Forums and find out the "model minority" is spitting on them behind their back and absolutely despises them.

>Most of these terrorist attacks come from Sunni radical, not Shia Persians you stupid piece of shit.
Yeah because that's such a little known fact, thanks.
What about me then, should i be like "most problematic foreign influence in your countries comes from anglo-saxon judeo-protestants, i am roman catholic therefore you can't blame me haha" ? Oh wait you never make any difference between christians so i don't see why i would make a difference between muslims huh

>Or "My uncle might make a terrorist joke when she's not around." is enough to trigger you really ?
And is pointing out the hypocrisies of ignorant Westerners enough to trigger you?

>find out the "model minority" is spitting on them behind their back and absolutely despises them.
Khomeini was literally backed by these faggots, which I have resources for, yet they have the audacity to blame us for all their problems. They distort and twist narratives to portray themselves as victim when in fact Iranians are model minorities who have given them more than they have to them. I know many Iranian Computer Scientists, doctors, and engineers and all have received tremendous racism.

>Oh wait you never make any difference between christian
You assumptive faggot. I know about the differences of Christian sects. Do you think I live under a rock?

You ignoramuses are part of the problem.

>Oh wait you never make any difference between christians so i don't see why i would make a difference between muslims huh
Literally a huge assumption and the reason why I get triggered. You are a fucking idiot. You lack the intellectual rigor of your philosophers like Deleuze. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you see why I get angry at these kinds of statements?

You start off by assuming Iranian Americans do not contribute anything to US economy. This is patently false. Second, you keep making ignorant statements, based on no fact, that simply aim to portray yourselves as the victims. You really think I don't know about the differences of Christian sects? Also, why even make this about religion?

You are so fucking stupid that I question how you've even survived up to this point. Do you even understand basic logic and argumentation?

>come to a thread about middle eastern discussion
>it's a bunch of diasporafags chimping out

why is it always like this?

I don't see the contradiction Jewish Iranians, fled after the revolution took the Israeli citizenship or American one and count as Jew only no regard is paid to their original country which used to be the Kingdom of Iran. Those Iranians on the list are all those who weren't Jewish to begin with

I'm sick and tired of seeing Iranian women fetishized and then a bunch of ignorant comments. I'm sorry, but there are plenty of other things you can focus on besides spout memes and misconceptions about our people.

I prefer the Jews over these ignorant snow niggers. I think if Iran were to stop threatening Israel, then most of the situation could stabilize. I don't give a shit about Palestinians. In fact, I would rather Iran become allies with Israel rather than the USA.

I live with your people and I know iranians irl. Idk why do people on this site fetishise your women so much, I personally don't think they're that hot to begin with. A lot of the women that get posted here are really cherrypicked.

I'd rather people stop obsessing over sex and being philistines. I'd rather they discuss actual literature, philosophy, history, geopolitics, and much more. Of course, the vast majority of you are edgelord cunts who can only think in oversimplified memes or twist facts to suit your agendas.

>And is pointing out the hypocrisies of ignorant Westerners enough to trigger you?
So then you admit he wasn't being insulting at all and you just immediately "blew up" in anger so to speak ?

>Khomeini was literally backed by these faggots,
Yes the all powerful congregation of the alabama farmers secretly rules iran
If only they voted for the democrat party instead, i'm sure it would have changed so much for you

>which I have resources for, yet they have the audacity to blame us for all their problems. They distort and twist narratives to portray themselves as victim when in fact Iranians are model minorities who have given them more than they have to them. I know many Iranian Computer Scientists, doctors, and engineers and all have received tremendous racism.
Pretty sure if there's one minority being blamed for all problems it's the jews not the iranians

That people have been racist to you i will tell you just the same i have been told about the criminal behaviour of immigrants in the west in general : "anecdotal evidence is irrelevant, we're not all like that, and you are the one who is problematic for judging an entire people based on a few interactions"

What do you seek to achieve by calling them snownigger? Do you think they'll z
drop their prejudices and misbeliefs if you stoop to their level?

I understand your sentiment and wanting to talk about politics and discuss important things, but you honestly picked like the worst site on the internet for this.

>he wasn't being insulting at all
He was being pretty insulting. He mockingly said he makes terrorist jokes and slyly justified his family's involvement in interventionist wars.

Iranians are some of the highest BS and post-secondary degree holders in the USA. They have given more to the USA than the USA has to them.

>anecdotal evidence
It's not anecdotal evidence when stats show Iranians are high income earners and also have BS and MS/PhD more than actual hick Americans.

This ass blasted diaspora.

I call them snow niggers because they justify their interventionism in Middle Eastern affairs by implying we're all terrorists or other shit. They are snow niggers because that French person above you can't even form good arguments. He conveniently ignores statistics like how Iranian Americans are high income earners and possess more college degrees on average than snow niggers in USA.

>you honestly picked like the worst site on the internet for this.
Sup Forums is the cesspool of the Internet, but it seems to be getting a lot of power in how it can sway public perception.

/sg/ pedophiles from Sup Forums get the fuck out.

Go back to Sup Forums.

>mockingly said he makes
mocking made*

>Sup Forums is the cesspool of the Internet, but it seems to be getting a lot of power in how it can sway public perception.

No it isn't. It's just a bunch of autists sperging about countries and fetishising women from different countries and masturbating to them, while they have no gf irl. It's always been like this. I think you're pretty new to this site.