Well Sup Forums which one looks better

well Sup Forums which one looks better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oymRJ4eg5YM
collider.com/justice-league-new-trailer-images/
youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost Sophie's Choice here.
Well, I'd say top because there's some effort in the costumes, bottom is Walmart-tier. And I'd never thought I'd say this ever, but I like the colors better in JL.

Does Hulk have a buzzcut?

Top one looks shooped by someone else

Weirdly enough, the DC characters actually have more color and style than the Marvel ones do in these images. Even the rainbow bridge is muted.

top desu

Bottom one looks like it's designed around that style while top looks like the colour filter was a last minute addition

Top. Did the Hulk's cgi regress? I swear he looked better in Avengers 1 and 2. Shit, maybe even in Edward Nortons hulk

Someone put more color to it

They both look awful.

stop watching capeshit.

Same green screen... Except JL put money into its costumes

The DC one only looks strange because of the bland environment. The Marvel one looks more natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=oymRJ4eg5YM

JL doesn't look that great but I'd rather watch it then the abortion which is the MCU

No, crew cut.

Ah, that makes sense.

The one with actual colors...fucking hell Marvel muted palette makes my shit eyes bleed.

Top. Bottom looks like a fanfilm, what the fuck was that trailer? Why does Hulk look so bad?

Based DC looks pretty good

they're both fucking awful compositions

amateur cinematography

The bottom one. The top looks fucking dreadful.

i got the top pic from collider and the bottom i screencapped from the new trailer on youtube

so if true they are the ones who did it
collider.com/justice-league-new-trailer-images/

The one without Aquaman because fuck Aquaman.

Hulk always looked bad. AoU is where he looked the worst

But he looks particularly fake here. To be fair, the costumes all look cheap.

Both look incredibly gay and childish

grow up

Ferrigno was perfect.

Those fucking space guns look full on nerf.

you fucking retards, he just used an actual screencap from the movie while you took a blurred screencap from youtube

Ironic considering Iron Man's comment in Avengers 1,the bottom costumes literally look like Shakespeare in the park. Loki's costume used to look pretty cool.

because the director likes boys with buzz cuts

Are there any of these trailers online that aren't in beaner babble?

*blocks your path*

Who's the retard who approved these costumes?

JL by a wide margin

Do people really expect Thor Ragnacuck to be good? It looks like a cheap ripoff of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Every Thor movie has been absolute shit and this one doesn't even look original.

this is so stupid I almost laughed out loud, I can't believe people not only watch this but take it seriously

The director kinda gave me hope, then i remembered that Kevin Feige is the actual director.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING TRIDENT OH GOD
at least the Marvel shit looks like it's 98% CGI all around so it blends together, just look at this awful shit

Why is aquaman holding his trident upside down?

He's dyslexic. It's a pretty big plot point.

Bottom looks much better.

The director is literally retarded. This movie is pretty much Feige's first attempt to make every Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy.

why don't you post the real one?

the general audience

>Imagine actually wasting your time in PS to post this...

because he's called film gob and gobbles up all of DC semen down his throat. you will unfortunately cross him because he steals RLM clips

The top one. It doesn't feature a black woman as Valkyire.

Nice shop but you were too late.
Is this the first time a MCU flick looks so muted and dull?

literally takes about 10 seconds, there's a saturation slider that you just move left or right

Yes but it does feature an edgy dudebro Somoan douchebag as Aquaman, a shapeless kike as Wonder Woman, a quipping twink as Flash, and a PS3 rendering as Cyborg.

They both look like shit.

Top is made by Joss Whedon so it's automatically shit.

They're actually well designed. Clear shapes and lines to show form as opposed to everything from the DC films which relies on random chaotic texture and no shape language. Not to mention they look straight out of the 90's which in my opinion is not a good thing.

Thor looks like a fucking good movie.

Thor will make 1 billion dollars guaranteed

Screencapped this.

Top mostly because of hulk.

Hulk cgi looks WORSE than in avengers 1, he looks even more fake than spiderman cgi scenes in homecoming, you can clearly imagine the characters pretending there is something closer to them when actually theyre talking to air

>hulks hair

You're posting the same stupid shit in every thread. Why? if you hate it so much, stop looking at it.

Its supposed to resemble Banner more in this movie, he's more "smarter." Didnt you hear him talk in the trailer?

I'm guessing they give them those cuts at the place where they make them fight

youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

KINO

Yep.

>hero is de-powered and has to rely on his on own to fight his foes
I love this trope

lel this looks so much better than dc shitfest

Dat sound track and Cate "ready to mate"Blanchett

Both look fun to me.

aquaman looks fucking baked

Top looks goofy, bottom looks fucking cheap and the chick in white looks hilariously bad.

Daft Punk is on the MCU. I mean, when will DC ever compete?

It's a huge mistake not to have Superman front and center in the Justice League movie. We all know he shows up eventually, but that's not enough. This movie is already off on the wrong foot.

I wish DC would just end their cinematic universe and start all over again.

Flashpoint movie.

Forced diversity casting and terrible character design have both hindered Thor.

You can thank the diversity quota for that one

Top one looks like some goofy shit that someone fan-made. It looks genuinely shitty and aquaman is the only non-cosplay looking thing there, and that's saying a lot.

Bottom looks goofy as well, but the only real shitty thing is the woman in white. She looks like a high-budget Power Ranger villain.

I'd go with bottom looking better, but only because it's up against that top picture.

>I wish DC would just end their cinematic universe and start all over again.
Your wish has been granted.
>Time to reboot everything to match WW's tone!

It's no surprise sets, special effects, and costume designs are getting worse. When moviemakers are forced to hire women of varied racial backgrounds who also demand the same pay as Chris Hemsworth, the money has to come from somewhere.

>I don't know what Flashpoint is: the post

you're fucking retarded.

Out of all the fucking black girls they could get, they pick the one with a cuntface. Should have tried for Paula Patton, but I guess she didn't want another WoW.

They are going to reboot everything to match WW tone.

They aren't going to read the comic.

Info? I don't know who the character is nor who is the actress. I'm guessing it's a diversity thing?
The only problem I see from it is the shitty costume so far.

Says you?

>They are going to reboot everything to match WW tone
They're not. Flashpoint is The Flash movie, still needs a director, or a script, and is in 5 years.

I really hate cyborg's actor, he fucking sucks with that deadpan delivery. nothing like cyborg from the original titans show.

Just like how Flashpoint was suppose to be a way to recast Batman.

She's just a horrible actress and always seems to play exactly the same character, with the same stupid look on her face.

If they really had to cast a nigger to play Valkyrie they could've at least chosen an attractive one.

This is actually really interesting to me if only to see Negan/Comedian as Thomas Wayne's Batman.
Also Maggie from Walking Dead as the Joker, I guess.

Yes, Valkyrie is a blonde hair/blue eyed, well, valkyrie. Racebending I get, but to get Tessa Thompson (love interest from Creed) is retarded because she is not particularly pretty. Her role in that is to be the cunty bitch who was made at Adonis (Michael B Jordan) for lying who he really was.

>The DC, Vertigo, and Wildstorm universes are then merged, creating a brand new DC Universe
>BRAND NEW DC UNIVERSE

cringec a dozen of times from this trailer alone,now I'm really worried about this movie.

Also looks hulk and the cgi in general looks really bad, I think they're using cheaper cgi since their actors are getting more expensive

It just pains me to see that they chose this black woman because of the diversity quota. She's a horrible actress so it's not like she got it for her acting abilities. There are plenty of other actresses who would've killed in that role. They chose the absolute worst actress purely to fill their diversity quota. It's a disgrace.

>BRAND NEW SHITTY DC UNIVERSE

Fixd.

There you autists go. If its not like your cartoons, then its not good.

How does a Zack Snyder film have more color that Guardians of Reddit 3?

bottom.
I'll never like this JL if shitborg is in it fuck you WB for forcing this unwanted shit character