Life at the frontline - pt2

Continuing the previous image dump. Photos from the anti-migrant border fence, mostly by Hungarian servicemen, mostly comfy, some are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6DZMg5kanRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many people send gifts. Food donations, letters and such. Children tend to send drawings.

anyway we can send things to help? money, supplies etc?

Mmmm. Based NeoCitran. Cures almost everything.

There is a normiebook group called Zsaruellátó. "Cop Supplier". Contact them, I'm sure the admin will point you to the right direction. And Hungary thanks you.

More food.

>tfw you'll never get sent down to hungary because you're in motor patrol

I respect all you Magyars in this thread, I love you country to the fullest of my heart.

I was in Hungary about a week ago, LOVED IT

What does Hungary think of Soros? I think he's a disgrace (Hungarian-American here) and a waste of resources to feed.

We tend to agree. Contrary to the popular belief, we don't hate Jews. Just certain kinds and Soros is definitely one of them.

What if I wanted to join you guys as a volunteer. Is it possible as a non-hungarian citizen? If yes - do you get some basic training? Is speaking Hungarian required?

>Zsaruellátó

Think there's a chance they speak english?
If not, can some Hungary bro help out with info?

Living in a literally self proclaimed non-country burns my soul, helping Hungarians enjoy themselves a bit more while they BTFO mudslimes would be a soothing balm

"Mónika".

Come again any time.

I wish I knew. I don't think the War Department considered the idea of foreign volunteers though. I'd, as I mentioned in the previous thread, write the Hungarian embassy. You'll be welcome, there is a manpower shortage.

Looks like home. Besides the big mean fence.

You're gonna need a translingual dictionary at best.

More feels.

The letter of a Hungarian serviceman to his GF, reminding her that soon he'll be with her again.

Based.

Based Skoda. Thank you Czechia for these engineering marvels.

keep up the good work user.. from a Polish Canadian here

> [insert country of family origin] will never get their shit together
> you will never have the opportunity enlist and bring your freedoms to remove kebap from Europe
> you will never be Hungarian enough to save the white race

feels bad man

>Iraqi
>refugee

Keep up the good work!

An earlier picture, I presume. Group of policemen intercepts a larger gaggle of children, rocket scientists, women and eldery.

>cica

Literally "boobie" in bulgarian.

I truly do wish my family had stayed through the communist uprising just so I would've been born there instead of this "diverse" shithole.

>Páty
Huh, I've got family there. I'll ask them about these next time we meet.

noice! and congrat based bolgar buddies :)

Technically Iraq is at war, so they can be refugees.
And technically every country between Bulgaria and Iraq if you take a bad path is also at war (Turkey being in a civil war of sorts with the Kurds), so it can even be justified that he has to get all the way here, or to Greece.

The whole refugee system is stupid though, Ukrainian refugees were declined from the EU for example, because it suits us for them to keep fighting. Meanwhile we are taking in fighting aged men because we don't want them to fight ISIS for some reason? I don't get it.

Near the transit zone at Tompa.

Bulgaria, once again reasserting herself as a Remover.

Keep fighting the good fight, Bulgariabro

kek and saved xD
>good2know

Thx. I'll write them. Let's see what comes out of it.

Policeman helping an impoverished local in chopping firewood.

Food donations.

Also, toilet paper and energy drinks. Few things are more useful for a soldier.

>I will never help the people of my homeland through a little helping hand because I live in this shithole

Some retro border memorabilia.

Team of four greek and american soldiers doing some mission in communist Bulgaria, border guards get in a firefight with them and follow them.
One captured, one killed, another killed by the dog. The dog and its attached guardsman died.

Kind of controversial nowadays to put this monument, since its le ebil communiztz against brave freedom loving NATO forces, but the principle is sound.

>"Border zone. Shooting without warning."
We should reintroduce these, in a few languages.

segg

"OOOGA BOOGA IF YOU COME HERE YOU DIE AND WHY THE FUCK DID WE PUT THIS SIGN HERE YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T READ"

Here's how afghans enter the country from Turkey.

fasz

ekkora

The quick repsonse police of Miskolc moves out.

Dangerous for them. The African migrants would devour them in their watermelon frenzy.

Letters of gratitude.

Kocsog

Food donations from Poland. Thank you brataneky.

We're going a bit backwards in time. Some of these, you might have seen before.

Kerítés előtt és után

Yours are pretty rich with all these donations.
These two photos are from the border "house" the guards sleep in January 2016. Not the best job for that time of year.

>Skoda
>Czechia

I have bad news for you Ferenc

Mechanized infantry, on the roll.

I know, zee Germans bought them.

>Dangerous for them. The African migrants would devour them in their watermelon frenzy.

wow rude

I fancy sending something now, since I have a few Hungarian mates.
Some British / Scottish shit.
Do the Jewbook guys speak English?

:(

link to last thread?

They probably do. And we appreciate it, thank you.

pol/thread/85298636/

>article on zsindex describing waiting immigrants as some neverland where only children live and play around all day
>waa waa poor innocents why don't they let them in
>mfw

Decent.

Note the Mi-8. When you remove, put effort into it.

The hell are you reading that shite for anyway?

ffs need to go to the garage to get irn-bru now

Quick response police. Polite people, as long as you're on the right side of the law.

I'm not sure, maybe I just like watching the sjw """"journalists"""""" cry their eyes out

Fair enough. Watching people lose their shit over Brexit and hopefully Trump in the autumn is pretty much the only reason I've gone to go and look at mainstream media.

i remember when zsindex was good site... and now... this is the eternal juice site

Note the Humvee. A number of Hungarian troops were deployed in Afghanistan and received them from the US Army. Now they strengthen the Honvédség. Thank you, USA.

Pls gibe more...

I spoke to some Hungarian veterans of the Afghan theater. None of them had much good to say about the Afghans.

Now we have to deal with them and their bullshit right at our doorstep. What the fuck.

Dog bless honfitárs for the szál

Keep up the good work magyarbro. There is a reason why you're called hungARYANs.
What is the address for gifts?

youtu.be/6DZMg5kanRE

I'm not even sure what they're doing at this point, similarly to leftist parties. 95% of the population clearly disagrees with forced immigration, why would they push this shit when it just makes them lose support like no tomorrow.

love you too

Thank you bratanek. The normiebook group is called Zsaruellátó.

During a crisis people get defensive and want foreigners out, but as the time passes and things normalize people get comfortable again and start feeling sorry for the poor refugees who have nowhere to sleep.

Basically if they weather the storm and survive the period of crisis, they can look back and say they were supportive all along, as overall support rises back to the levels it had a decade ago (basically high across the board in Europe).

My personal favorite picture from the border fence autism subfolder of my Sup Forums autism folder. One of them at least.

Well I guess if they want to give another 10 years to the fidesz then they sure got 'em.

If they were actual refugees, I'd consider some actual pity though...

If they were actual women and children, I would too.
The MAJORITY of refugees are fighting age men.

Migrant train incoming. From what I heard, sometimes those things had to be fucking DECONTAMINATED.

You can be some of the most misbegotten refugee for all I care. Don't expect pity if you shit all over a train.

The last migrant train before the border was sealed.

oh, there you are

try linking the next thread in the old thread in future

Next stop, Germany.

No more rapefugee trains after this one.