FUCKING SPREAD THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timcast/status/764669696708866048
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764760007401476096
youtu.be/uKpSnN5ye1Q
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764835921829175296
twitter.com/LeahRBoss/status/764803357189877760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek, you deserve this and you deserve the people who'll defend this even more.

Nice cultural enrichment

The enrichment is unbelievable. Such vibrant communities are a sight to behold.

I'm fine will killing innocents in order to get your way as well.

I guess you liberals aren't too bad you are just as racist as the others you claim are racist.

This is why I carry.

>thinks I'm a liberal
How desperate can one be?

ficki ficki, let achmed fuck your wife,bro. What, are you racist??

They're chanting BLACK LIVES MATTER and none of the media is calling the BLM out on this shit
twitter.com/Timcast/status/764669696708866048

>Americans keep making fun of me for being swedish
>This shit is happening over there

>VIDEO: Rioters chanting "black power" as gas station burns in #milwaukee
>They're chanting BLACK LIVES MATTER
Are you even trying

Good thing they're too retarded to know this makes them look bad

but that doesn't change the fact that you're swedish.

Hardly any real whites in those neighborhoods anyway. All mixed

So is it a coincidence that riots happen on the same day of Soros leaks?

Will there be more tonight?

only racists will oppose this

Is it worth staying up?

I don't think you're liberal, I think you're Muslim.

dead niggers in 3...2

I'd rather the niggers rioting in the streets where the police can gun them down than ever let our woman breed with those baboons

You've still got a good 4-5 hours before the niggers are active.

BLM are nocturnal, none of them have jobs or responsibilities.

if Kek wills it.

Yeah, I know, that's why I'm asking, it's not even 9pm here but I'm pretty tired. Just wondering if there's a good chance we'll see more of what happened last night.

B-bill are you o-ok..?

They were just fearing for their safety

You could always take a nap, 3-4 hours will get you a couple REM cycles.

you are just muslim arabs. jews here, especially with obama as prez, have been agitating blacks with ferrocity

As much as her political views are fucked up, her husband looks like a respectable guy. idrc that hes black tbhfamalamadingdong

then again so did OJ.....

In the name of Mohammad pbuh, Allah will smite you down

>than ever let our woman breed with those baboons
Is this a joke? Black men seem super fetishized in todays america.

>All mixed
Sounds like America alright

Does this help Trump?

You know people would take Sup Forums and Trump supporters in general more seriously if you fucking morons wouldn't bite every time someone posted a bullshit b8 story.

american society is getting cucked hard by blacks

>Judged and deemed a thug
This is such bullshit. Nobody looks at a well dressed black man and calls him a thug. If you don't dress like you're poor or a gang banger you're gonna be fine.

You're Americans, can't you just shoot them?

Fail to see how this is a problem

>massmedia ignore this

It's like a game, what will they NOT cover....

He will undoubtedly say some incredibly racist shit about it putting himself further behind in the polls... at the end of the day he's just a shillary.

the post after me will get doubles

Maybe

these people are NOT apart of BLM. Stop blaming BLM, there's no proof they're apart of BLM.

haha..ja..right..muslims...
let's keep it like this..
you choose your friends a long time ago...

>Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

(you)

ofc Sven, the only thing new is that it isn't just me, Dan and Pekka who are constantly ripping on you.

Even when the bombs fall down in cod ww3, we still use our last moments to bant the Swede

>Man your son Ivan, really fucked you up Sven

I'm not a racist or anything like that shit but seriously BLM ? Your just being racist yourself, Milwaukee is falling into uter shit

The trick is to let them riot until they reach an asian or latino neighborhood at which point they'll mow them down.

Also they're torching the businesses in their own neighborhoods and literally self-destructing the BLM movement.

Also if you knew the racial landscape of the US you'd know that as soon as they reach an actual white neighborhood the police would obliterate them.

Liberals here like to talk the talk but they all fall in line when redguards start showing up in their neighborhoods stirring shit up.

its hard to not be racist when even mother nature decided to be racist

what about muh guns`???

not at all.... have you even seen into the tweets and videos?

Their pro looting statements......

Niggers

GIBS ME DAT

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764760007401476096

Only one man can save the city...

iam oldfag enough to remember the LA riots
shit was just opportunistic and pure theft

blacks are nihilistic and tribal, impossivel to ever work out, no matter how many dem programs george soros pays for

I keked earlier at this one

WHY DO THEY KEEP THINKING THEY SHALL JUST GET FREE SHIT?

Humans work and save up shekels, raise their kids so they are fit for school and worklife.. yeah you are fucked atm here... but you get it.

I was not forced, but started working small time yard shit for old people etc at uhm 11? then at 12 when legal or so I started handing out pamplets for a local store... Papers... strawberries... anything...

>NO GIBS

This builds character

rather than some self entitled cunt that seriously stand there and say GIB!

Save us Mike Stormlaska!

>LA riots
shit was that in the 80ies?

This looting shit, is toatally alien to us. What purpose does it have? Other than to make the area a shithole, businesses move out, people move out... and behold detroit 2.0

If so I was just a little user and news didn't exactly concern me

If he says these people are terrorists. Than yes
If he starts bashing black people bernie cucks will get offended and numbers will drop

>shit was that in the 80ies?

>Cops exist so people can't loot ie have nice things for free so idk why it's so confusing that people loot when they protest against cops

>yfw they finally fuck with the wrong people and get shot
>race war starts
>yfw it was the redlettermedia team

Pretty much this. You can pick out a black guy from a nigger a mile away.

ofc that rodman or whatever shit,yeah I remember this vaguely

there is always a cataclyst (proper word?) that blacks use an excuse to go out and "protest"

On that case was the rodney king beating caught on camera
what ensued is pure john carpenter tier vandalism, pillage and looting. Absolute medieval.
Their own communities no less, now neighborhoods are more mixed, could be more troublesome for white folk

Asians manage(d) to hold them off with assault weapons So could latinos? iam not sure

>The rich owner's profit margins.
These people need to die. In Ferguson there were plenty of black business owners who were far from rich, who were totally ruined overnight.

It's the rich white peoples fault. They have so much money and they are not giving any of it to the black community. If the rich whites would just give money, the poor whites would not be getting beat on.

>At least I'm not you!

Oh wow. I guess these dindus really want communism then, where nobody "has" to steal from anybody, because all are equally invested. Or poor as fuck. Or both.

>the race starts today
THE GUIDESTONES WERE RIGHT

THE POPULATION IS GOING TO DROP BUT IT WONT BE ONE BIG EVENT, IT WILL BE MONTHS OR YEARS OF A RACE WAR

why won't the americans ever shoot the videos horizontally?

Fuck all on BBC or Reuters so it can't be true

Muslim dies
>Destroy America *bombs*
Black dies
>Kill whitey *riots*
White dies
>shitposting on the internet

You do realize why no one respects white people any more? You're the perfect example of a post-modern good goyim slave

>I'm angry but massa told me it'd be uncivilized to act like every other race
>good old massa Shlomo will punish me for racism if I behave like every other race

Well said user

in a communist regime these niggers would be executed instantly if they try to pull the shit they are doing right now in Milwaukee.
Leftists really lives and a dream world.

I don't understand why those "good" black people don't try their best to fight the gangsta culture, there should be some sort of black organization that does that

>this is the country where most of the fucks flinging the word 'cuck' around are from

Nah mate, it's whities fault, isn't it?

guess who owns all the record labels ? :^>

youtu.be/uKpSnN5ye1Q
5 moments for the race riots

Are these things more or less common under democrats?

topkek

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764835921829175296

We didn't have this shit under Bush. We did with Clinton and Obama.

If Trump tweets about this I bet he'll win the election.

Whites are sick of having these openly racist violent anti-white mobs being ignored.

This just proves that violence will begin if their are enough Blacks proportionally, Milwaukee for example. It can be due to guilt, and feeling of oppression at the home, that they are less privileged that their counterparts because of it, no future and only the white man to blame.

If you ask me, I think humans are naturally tribalists, and racists at the core, some can educate themselves but only hide it. Blacks feel victimised, demand affirmation action yet chose a black president, same as Muslims choosing mayor kahn of London, that's the definition of both race-ism and prejudice, all because they fail to see they are inferior.

Sigh. The flag.

(((pure coincidence))) Zoros leaks has been around for a few days though

The end is nigh.

Those businesses aren't owned by blacks though kek. They are Asian and Indian. Blacks are too dumb to own a business and the ones who are smart enough know better than to open them in black neighborhoods.

twitter.com/LeahRBoss/status/764803357189877760

Cmon, you now who's fault it is.
> Get to work

No jews as a choice kek.

Shit poll, these niggers are funded by one of the most powerful kikes on the planet though I'm starting to wonder if he cares about niggers or is just trying to force the hands of the whites.

some are, like i said in the LA riots there were a lot of black owners, mostly asians you are right but not all.

The messed up part is that in this day and age the day of the rope wont come, there wont be a purge or mass encarceration.

What will happen is USA will become Brazil 2.0. The worst possible fate imaginable, even civil war or genocide would be better.
Living behind tall fenced walls is not a country...

BLM and the Democratic Party are both viable answers though. The Democrats keep on allowing this to happen, while BLM actually does it.

>whites literally murder blacks
>blacks rough up the whites to show them what it's like
>Sup Forums thinks this is wrong

lol

you faggots are always talking about 2nd amendment and fighting back.

fuck off losers. blm has ap oint.

By the way, here the dindu who didn't do nuffin in the first place. And his criminal record.

All niggers must hang
Every last one

Don't you have a wife to look after from sandmonkeys hanz?

>whites literally murder blacks
the skin color a coincidence, you tribal racist ape

a COP killed an ARMED CRIMINAL

not all of us, some of us are just waiting for the word go to kill them all.

Don't forget about they guy who was a truck driver that was yanked from his truck, beaten, and one sick fucking nigger dropped a brick on his head.

I hope the good Sheriff Clarke can get things squared away. I'm sure he will

Will police stop shooting these perfect law abiding citizens, please.

>America is literally a nigger hellhole

How did you guys let this happen?