Grog heard story about magic man in sky

>grog heard story about magic man in sky
>grog believe now

Other urls found in this thread:

googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://qz.com/783681/child-marriage-is-allowed-in-more-than-100-countries-including-the-united-states/&ei=jZ6ltdDr&lc=pt-BR&s=1&m=239&host=www.google.com.br&ts=1518014104&sig=AOyes_TPdE72rdjyfSBp8aUm2J50yveyVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If wasn't for this life in Europe would be literally middle eastern tier

I am saving this inspiring Grog to my pc

>If wasn't for this life in Europe would be literally middle eastern tier

>other grugs think all grugs equal becus sky man told them?
>christcucks! GRUG SMASH

woah he's reached american-tier intelligence!

>If wasn't for this life in Europe would be literally middle eastern tier

Christians countries > Muslims countries

There's not even a debate on this because it's true

>if not for religion, grug life be like area where religion ruin it

christian countries > muslim countries > brazil
FTFY

>grug no let zug look in bible
>zug believe anyway or zug go to hell

>europe were muslim before christ man arrive

I can count on my fingers wich Muslims countries have better HDI than Brazil.

But Brazil doesn't have laws approving child marriage, honor killings and some other shits

what's this new epic mimi?

I didn't say that you moron

>But Brazil doesn't have laws approving child marriage, honor killings and some other shits

doesn't stop you

>Grug no believe in God
>why? no evidents

Seems like a reasonable stance.

googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://qz.com/783681/child-marriage-is-allowed-in-more-than-100-countries-including-the-united-states/&ei=jZ6ltdDr&lc=pt-BR&s=1&m=239&host=www.google.com.br&ts=1518014104&sig=AOyes_TPdE72rdjyfSBp8aUm2J50yveyVQ

>HAHAHA U BELIVE IN MAN IN SKY WITH DIFFERENT NAME
AHHAHAHAA

>bashes mena all day to get "you are a good macaco" from euros
>gets hated instead

By that logic Lebanon should be first-world because its christian

when did this meme emerge?

I really don't give a shit about Europeans

>because its christian

They are majority Muslims

Also i said better not first word

>grug hate tribe, grug wanna go germany. But, when in germany, grug want to transform germany just like old tribe

Europe would have been Muslim without Christianity and there you won't have a choice to believe or not because apostates get beheaded.

>grog heard story about big bang in sky
>grog believe now

its ironic that it was a priest who proposed the idea of the Big Bang and earned the disgruntled praise of Einstein.

not sure. we've had the normal brainletposting for a few months now.

I've been making grug threads for about a week or two now. yesterday, it exploded and there was suddenly grug threads everywhere.

>Europe would have been Muslim without Christianity

>Big Shaman has biggest hat and he say that only he can speak to the skyfather
>he say no grug can judge him cuz he does what skyfather wants
>you bow to Big Shaman now or catholigrugs war yuo!

>lebanon
>Christian
They are the a formerly Christian country that used to be on a good path but got overrun by muslim """"refugees"""". Look up their history.
Its like reading about Germany's future.

>pedophile rapist say he go to sky to speak with god
>grog believe allah huack bar

>muslims went up spain to Toulouse in the west
>muslims reached Vienna

t. 12 year old edgy nigglet thinking all religions are the same

>europe would be middle-eastern tier without this middle-eastern religion

>we needed a new version of an ancient jewish religion to beat hordes of middle eastern/africans

t.retard

Yeah sure. Pagen europe weren't great at all

>Polish people die to defend Vienna solely out no readon at all
>European people anywhere die for no reason to fight Islam off the continent

t. narcistic millenial

Pagan Europe would be a Muslim Europe now.
We would also stone bithces and fuck goats all day with capabiltiy of higher civilization just like you.

I certainly didn't need to see this thread anyway.

[ - ]

>Let's die for a guy who lived in the middle east some time ago

Yeah that was totally the reason they wen't to defend europe

Do you not realize Islam is just an updated version of Christianity and Judaism? Without Christianity, Islam wouldn't probably have existed

Move to Saudi Arabia already and enjoy the supriority of your retardation towards them.

Meanhile the only reason you can act like an obnoxious little brat of 11 years old without being instantly killed is exactly because people defended our lands from Muslims.
Kek you propably hate your own Parents too.
>lets upgrade christianity to some savage tier stone cult because I like to fuck prepubscent sex slaves
You mean the step back to savagery?

So you are saying that europe would never be able to defend itself without christianity?

A update that downgrade everything?

Ah yes muslims were always like that emirite? Middle Easterns totally never had a period where they were more advanced than Europe, aka Islamic golden age

Christianity is why they defended Europe

The only thing that is downgrading islam are Arabs

Christianity was the official religion of the roman empire.

Hugo for me

Ah yes the east fell to Islam the west to Germanics.

The Muslim golden age was just an exploitation of the high civilizations they conquered and islamized.
Look how non of those places every achieved greatness again.

Heheh grug fanny
grug believe in fairy tales

Im really not going to get into it right now, but yes, Christianity was the cohesive glue which held western Europe bound together from total chaos and from the Eastern invasion

I recommend reading “Charlemagne and Muhammad”, by a French man I forgot the name of.

Islam itself is the downgrade. Arabs just know their Scripture better than you. They invented that shit after all.

>Hundreds of tiny kingdoms and city states.
>The only thing binding them together is a shared belief.
>Begin to get invaded by a different belief.
>Fight together to protect their beliefs.
Ever heard the saying “the enemy of my enemy is my friend?”

not in the year 117 stupid macaco

You are making us look stupid.

He is that Bosniak they always make fun of in exyu for being a libtard "all people are euqal and we need more blacks in Europe"

Islam wasn’t around in 117 AD you fucking child, what is your point?

Because Islam is great in Somalia or Mauritania

Me believes most of the compassionate elements of modern Western culture is based on Christianity

Have you not read history? The reason why the golden age is destroyed was because of the mongol invasion. Europeans on the other had started to become more advanced when they removed some powers from the Church while we idiot Arabs didn't advance because we were retarded to believe that using muskets were haram and printing thing in Arabic is haram xddd the more devoted to your religion the retarded you become.

>Europeans on the other had started to become more advanced when they removed some powers from the Church
This is wrong and you tell me to read.
Also Monst of the Golden Hord were Muslims themselves.

Then explain to me why less religious nations are most developed?

Because first you get developed and then you become less religious.

>the sandnigger is talking about the destruction of baghdad
>"MOST OF GOLDEN HORDE WERE MUSLIMS"

do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

I read something like the "christian darkages" went until the 17th century where the 30 years war brought in finally a development to european. while poor muslims fell for their own ways because they settled down and got killed by the turkik nomads that used the very same on them they used an all others.

Islam is savagery and the enemy of civilization itself. The faster the world understands this the faster we can take on this issue with the force it demands.

No, they developed because every scientific findings weren't considered heresy by religious people. Like for example Dawn's thoery. Every religious retard try to ban us from studying it in schools a lot of times they managed to do it. While the religious tards in Europeans can't do anything to stop it from being taught in schools because Erupeans managed to separate religion from state

God is not real
Science proof everything

>Darwins Theory
This doesn't make you spend your oil monies on space exploration insteed of shitting on Ukranian Prostitutes.
Or is physics also Haram in the Koran?

grocks...

Christian bezantium lost all of mena and iberia and anatolia, how is that great defense?

Do you forget the part where back when christianity was prevalent and the pope was in charge: muslim countries > christian countries?

Now it's secular in the west, you LARPer.

This is true.
False religions are almost always more or less animist (even Judaism and Islamism), but not Christianity. God lets his children study his creation without fear that spirits should haunt them.

They didn't have much help besides the crusades from teh west because their emperors where autistic "I am the only emperor and you'll are just my rebelling subjects"

> magic man
Please, God is not a man and His/its features are nothing anthropomorphic.
God does not love, God does not hate. God doesn't forgive, and doesn't reprehends.

Uae allows people to drink beer, go to night clubs. Does that sound a country devoted to religion?

Yeah i guess god abondoned most his land including the origin of the relegion.

Do you forget the fact that christianity is a middle eastern religion? christianity made europe middle east tier.

They winned very lately but winned

Yes

We are collapsing because muh secular bullshit

Why don't you let your bitches be degenerated whores?

>Winned
Won

I love how /biz/ revived doge

Yeah the holy ''''' Christianity''' ' didn't totally unify them and it kept getting even more and more devided, what a holy and perfect relegion. Surely it was designed by an omno potent creature

>look we can do clubbing and allow foreigners to drink beer
>we are just as modern and advanced as you

You are legitly dumb aren't you? We are not great because we party. We are great because aiming towards excelence is part of our culture.
And excelence is not Islam.

then how did Jesus forgive sins?

If they are not muslims*
Since 87% of your country are foreigns is the right thing to do

>Actual middle eastern is the same as other Middle Eastern periods

I'm sure you know what I mean but your believing that you don't understand

Last I checked byzantium lost, muttboy.

Just some new world turd worlder LARPing as a crusader, nothing new, we see your monkey ilk on Sup Forums every day. Take a hike, chimp.

The secular bullshit is the reason why western Europe became powerful while the super relegious parts didn't advance.

an other swede told me he has seen grug in /brit/ since 10/2017

I can't understand shit because your English is fucking awful, try going back to ESL class for a while THEN coming back here to LARP as some medieval knight, faggot.