Lads, I've been Sup Forumsing for the past 3 years. I sympathize with a lot of your endeavors

lads, I've been Sup Forumsing for the past 3 years. I sympathize with a lot of your endeavors.
So, my name is Muhammed and I want do my Neurology/Neurosurgery residence in US, UK, Germany or Italy. But, I'm scared of you. I want to change my name but can't...(familia etc).
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazi_Yaşargil
societyns.org/society/bio.aspx?MemberID=58008
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-05.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to UK, Germany, or Italy.

Dont be a 3rd rate hack of a doctor.

Dont be an Allah Snackbar fruitbowl faggot.

You'll be fine goatfucker

This

Don't be a cunt. Try to adopt the local culture as much as you can

Just dont be stupid, i recommended an indian guy for a job because he is smart. I dont judge on sight (okay i do) but you are always free to change my opinion.

Just assimilate to wherever you go. The biggest problem I find is immigrants expecting us to embrace their culture while they piss on ours.

The sad thing is: going to USA is easiest and best, language and all of that. But, I'm scared that patients and colleagues will make it hard. I can go to Germany but patients won't talk to you if you can't speak perfectly. UK has difficult curricula. And Italy is basically shit. As a yank, would you mind me examining you? Dr Muhammed?

My name is a giveaway that I'm a Muslim. It's not about assimilation. Every-time a patient talks to me, he's gonna know I'm MUHAMMAD. I'm generally hip. I go to movies, I smoke and don't have a beard. Is my name gonna be a problem for you lot?

Its not a problem for me. I know this problem. My name is Christian, but i never went to church by myself.

But let me ask you another question. Why dont you stay in your country to make it great? Your country needs smart people more than we do.

there's enough paki/indian/middle eastern doctors in the usa already. you're not gonna stick out.

You misunderstood. I'm not emigrating. I just wanna do the program for 5-6 years and then come back home.

Do you have a second name?

Stay in your own country and become an agent of change instead of running away like the majority of your brothers.

USA would be fine as long as you go to the least racist places like New York or San franscisco

Don't be a "moderate". In any sane western mind, Islam is eroding any culture it becomes a part of. If you are complicit in its take over, red flags are going up.

>Italy is basically shit
Good, fuck off, we are full

Don't worry about Sup Forumsacks, they don't leave their basement at all. You will ficki ficki all the time and shit on gayropeans as you wish

wherever you go follow the golden rule of a good human beign:
Don't be a faggot.

This

Hi habibi.

My parents were MDs and did CT surgery and Hemo/Onco in the US.

Mom goes by Mimi, which is her nickname since birth

Dad's first name is not Islamic but name of an Arab tribe in Muhammadan times.

Choose a nickname or a name of an ancestor you have.

>Moe

Choose a name like so many chinks. Legally you will remain Muhammad but you can go by Jerry or some dumb shit like that.

>Of course humans are originally quadrupedal. Humans are the exception in mammals

>mexitrash giving advice about being human

kek this board is just surreal

ewww a (you) from a turkroach, shoo shoo turkroach.

We hunt you things for sport, here.

KYS filthy arab.

You could have come here and not listen to any maymays and probably roll around in 550K a year but we need cardiac-neurologists (new and important budding field). Regular neurology is yesterday's news. All the best. Arabs invented hospitals. And numbers. And are very intelligent and we used to work with them. They used to pay their patients for lost wages. Think about that cultural milieux and today's. Makes me sick

My mom Med type but my dad looks like a dark version of Stanley Tucci

You will get people that are racist it happens everywhere in the world.

But most people who are on certain insurances will have to take you. Also you will make friends (hopefully beside other Arab doctors) and they will refer you patients.

It's probably going to be more difficult for you now because America is going through another revival of "We hate Mudslimes" but from 2008-2014 I would say business was really good for my dad.

He just moved to FL and will work there for a few years before he retires.

>If you are not muslim that will help
>Also my parents do not have a heavy accent
>That helps a lot
>People think my dad is Italian or Jewish most of the time.

I didn't wanna share because I was afraid you won't believe me

>tfw my name is Muhammed. N. Muhammed
no creativity with muslim names.
just studying abroad, nignogbro.
hala habibi... i'm afraid people in here will give me tough time. tried to usa moha. didn't work

Why not practice surgery in your homeland?

Do you not think your people are worthy of good medical care?

fucking yanks can't read shit.

>hala habibi... i'm afraid people in here will give me tough time. tried to usa moha. didn't work
Where are you thinking about working in the US?

I noticed you want to return back to Jordan. It did take my parents a while to get a greencard (they came from Syria)

If your last name is Muhammed then you can't really do anything. You will probably get training in a university hospital. You patients will have to accept you. Also if you work in the VA (veteran's hospital) they will have to accept you.

Work in NYC that's where my parents started. It's way less racist there.

He wants to return and my parents stayed because their country does have the resources. Also they loved America and freedom and chose to stay. You don't want professionals working hard here?

My dad does go back and teach classes and donate his services to hospitals

K.... Lads

Residency is more than just "Studying abroad." You will be practicing medical care. Do it in your own country.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the fuck this picture is supposed to mean?

If you have a medical degree from a country outside the US you will NEVER get a Neurosurgery residency (they are too competitive and IMGs, aka Internal Med Graduates are seen as inferior). Neurology is a possibility but a primary care residency (Internal/Family Med, Peds) would be a guarantee (since US is very short on such doctors).

You shouldn't have to change your name (although if you go into business for yourself, a lot might look at the name and pick someone else whose name doesn't sound foreign). Just don't look like a Taliban (do the long beard/shaved head bullshit) and you'll be fine. If someone asks, tell them you are Jordanian and your country assisted in fighting ISIS, etc and you'll be cool.

Residency is about learning. You can't get the quality medical education in the Middle East sans Isreal.

It's also about learning to operate medical devices that you can't get in the Middle East. But once you return you will be trained to use (say the Da Vinci robotic surgery machine) and your hospital can buy one.

This is what KSA has been doing with engineers and doctors for the past decade.

Even my parents did a semester abroad during their medical school in Syria. Mom went to West Germany and dad went to Poland. Even in fucking Poland my dad learned things.

Stop giving shitskins advice on coming here. We're full.

Would you like an honest answer?

You seem like you do.

So here's my experience:

>hawaii
>california

I've lived in both for a while, and I can say hands down you'll be fine in Hawaii. They hate white people with such a passion, and while you may like American culture and that will be gone, there's plenty of pot.

California is an okay place too. You'll not travel much unless you have a very high specialty demand, but you'll still make decent money as long as you get the grants you need to offset the debt.

Also bear in mind you seem to come from an equity based society, ours is debt based.

That means use bankruptcy like the tool it is. Fuck the banks over, not the credit unions, and don't join a union because you agree with them, join them for the benefits.

Also we're a very individualistic society, so you'll have to define yourself if you want to live a fulfilling life. Otherwise, copy/paste mainstream and you'll be fine that way.

Also taxes are rough in both states, and you'll see the good with the bad, much like where you live.

So in all, yes it's doable, nobody's gonna linch you in these places, and they're equally doable for your profession.

Just get in line, and use the line to your advantage.

Good luck!

fuck off

Just change your name to Mike.
Patients don't want to think that they be allah snackbared

A funny joke you could pull in the OR: when you're just about to drill through a patient's dura matter, suddenly get a crazed look in your eyes, hold the drill up in the air, spin it a few times and shout, "Allahu ackbar", then quickly say, "come on, guys, I'm only joking."

Fuck off

You also practice medicine. You will be directly involved in the handling of patients. These positions should go to Americans, anyways. Not some foreign sandnigger. Also kill yourself.

>US you will NEVER get a Neurosurgery residency

Funny one of the best neurosurgeons in the world is a TurkRoach en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazi_Yaşargil

And he trained one of the best neurosurgeons in the US from Damascus
societyns.org/society/bio.aspx?MemberID=58008

>hit this dude up OP

Highjacking thread;
whats the hope of a Brit + Polish citizen with a Polish medical degree getting an ED/acute secondary care residency in the US? Realistic?

get out star man

But we lack the sophistication and modernity of "abroad". When, I learn how to do a good medical care from "good abroad", I will be able to help my country.
>americans

Start a lab in jordan and experiment on "refugees". Get compensation from the EU.

I don't care about your country. Stay out of mine.

Don't want any more Muslims here. Go join the German or French caliphate.

Trips decides your new name.

I'll roll.

Steve Johnson

>These positions should go to Americans, anyways. Not some foreign sandnigger. Also kill yourself.

Problem is Americans are too dumb to compete. You're an idiot if you do not want the top students of a foreign country working in America, paying taxes, and then becoming citizens.
My parents made me work hard and study and I'm getting my PhD in genetics now. Too bad we are just a bunch of retarded sand niggers and don't want to work to make America great for all people.

You really need to off yourself because you are so deep into the Sup Forums bullshit.

>Muh white pride

If Americans actually worked hard then sure let them have those jobs but Americans don't want to study or work in the fields. Lazy fat fucks.

Allen Snackbar

Stay the fuck out of England mudshit cunt

I know Mohammed, who is not a muslim, eats meat and drinks with us. I also know another Mohammed, who is a muslim, eats only halal food and never drinks. Guess who seems more westernized.

Just don't be a muslim, and you'll be fine.

You clearly have a bias because you parents are sandniggers. Plenty of white, American med students coming out of school can compete just fine. Nobody gives a fuck about you or your parents success story, goatfucker.

come to canada and stop being an islam if you are one.

Nothing wrong with being muhammed or anything as long as you are a nice person(not islamic)

Kek. I was actually accepted in Scotland. But, I wanna try Yankland for Neurosurgery; if i cant get it, It'll be me who comes home, not football.

Three of my professors studied Neurosurgery in USA. I have excellent USMLE results, just lack connections.
>fucking nepotism

Just go by Moe and go wherever you please

if you can't find a spot without connections, clearly we don't really need you here. Stay in your country, Ahmed.

>Muhammed

Stay out of the United States

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Hugh Freeman

Adopt a new name like the chinese do when they study in the UK

Just shut the fuck up, focus on your work, pay your taxes, be a good neighbor / citizen and no one will give a fuck.

Convert to anything but islam and change your name, it's the only way. Or become athiest. Anything is better than islam, leave it's poisonous touch and become truly enlightened.
Some of your family will disown you, they were never worth your love in the first place. Make a new life, denouncing the horrors of islam and adding to the foundation of science.
Ascend.

London is pretty mixed. You'd be hard pressed to find someone racist enough to be a problem

Can't help your post is also anti-white and anti-American. Another reason why nobody wants you here.

The best doctors in the US are all Arab/Muslim.
I wouldn't mind you examining me, just don't go aloha nutbar and if you are really worried about people being afraid of your name, just go by moe, or moh, or hammy.

Stay in your own country shitskin

I hate islam, think many/most muslims are terrible and have a muslim doctor. I don't call her anything, insult her or act in any way different to her than any other doctor.

It won't be as big a deal as you think. Just avoid living in some muslim only bubble. Try to have a lot of English(ethnically) friends.

> Plenty of white, American med students coming out of school

Have you even seen a medical school today?

It's full of Poos in Loos, Chinks, and Jews

All my friends in medical school are either one of the above (except a Greek guy I know)

Yes. I don't talk to muslims and I sure as hell don't give them my business.
Just leave it behind man. You'll understand once you're here, once you've tasted freedom.

>I'm scared of you
>scared of a bunch of basement-dwelling indifel virgin cucks
wow senpai
r u even a real Arab?

Damn so many white doctors in Little Rock Arkansas

Michael Hunt

>Affirmative action
>Diversity quotas
>Non-Americans stealing away spots in medical schools from white Americans

wtf i hate white doctors now

You are clearly a multiculturalist piece of trash.

London is impossible. Too much indians,

Oh, shit lad that's fine. Come on over and do what you need to. Then go the fuck back home.
Don't explode while you're here

Stay where you are. We have enough of you already

Introduce yourself as Mo. Become a neurologist bartender.

You're clearly butthurt over the fact that America has been accepting immigrants from Asia at an increasing rate since 1960.

Why don't you learn to program, or be an engineer or doctor

Poos in Loos and Chinks are everywhere on college campuses from undergrad to PhD.

White America is clearly competing well, totally not glued in front of the television or living in trailer parks

And none of those doctors are from Arkansas. Medical Schools still like to meet diversity quotas and will admit foreign nationals with lesser grades, just like any other American university.

See everyone? This Arab sandnigger is showing his true colors. He hates white America.

STOP TELLING ME TO NOT GO ALOHA SNACKBAR. OF COURSE, I FUCKING WON'T. GO ALOHA ON WHOM? MY PATIENTS? THE PEOPLE WHO LET ME IN THEIR COUNTRIES TO SHARE HUMANLY KNOWLEDGE WITH ME.
FUCKING HELL Sup Forums.

Change your name to Jebediah Bush just to be safe.

You clearly don't understand how difficult it is to be an MD from a foreign country and get certified in America

There is no diversity quota for hiring foreign Drs. Especially when Arabs are considered white by the government

>pass US medical boards
>pass English exam
>acquire state medical license
>oh you don't have a bank account because you dont have a residency
>you can't get a residency first before getting a bank account

Clearly they are just picking brown people from overseas at random to fill in the quotas. Because there are so many competitive Americans around we don't need to go to the trouble to sponsor student Visas for these dumb sandniggers

Don't come to the Uk we have enough fucking Muhammad's already

There are no diversity quotas for hiring medical doctors.

Also being Arab means you are white in America so there is no diversity

.DEFINITION OF WHITE USED IN THE 2010 CENSUS
According to OMB, “White” refers to a person having origins in any
of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
The White racial category includes people who marked the “White”
checkbox. It also includes respondents who reported entries such
as Caucasian or White; European entries, such as Irish, German,
and Polish; Middle Eastern entries, such as Arab, Lebanese, and
Palestinian; and North African entries, such as Algerian, Moroccan,
and Egyptian.

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-05.pdf

>tfw actually white

FUCK HE'S GONNA BLOW
THIS IS ALL IT TAKES TO TRIGGER THE INNER JIHAD DEMONS LADS

52.7% Middle Eastern & North African

Don't come here

Just wear a MAGA cap 24/7

>1463967721961.png

>Also being Arab means you are white in America so there is no diversity
But your parents are foreigners, which is a form of diversity, that colleges do look out for.

Foreign doctors and residents will also work for less money. It's not any different from the tech field.

International Med Graduates do the jobs that US born docs (who are mostly pampered rich rids) don't want (like Indians doing primary care for morbidly obese, DM-ridden blacks in the South).

The highest paid California employee one year was some Psychiatrist from Afghanistan who works for the prison system (because no respecting US doc would see inmates).

You would have many clients in Dearborn Michigan

I'm really am not racist. I believe everyone must be valued for their accomplishments in life. They speak for the value of the person.

Don't worry about nothing, friend, just do your best, like everyone else. There is no racist public policies in the civilized world, beyond Israel.

You will be well received and accepted anywhere you go for doing such an advanced residency.

>le jobs we don't want meme

Like clockwork!

South America is the place to go. If you're white then go Argentina. If you're tanned then go Peru. Don't go Brazil it's Africa tier.