So why hasn't a redpilled nation like Russia create a bioweapon that infects exclusively negroids and sapiens with high...

So why hasn't a redpilled nation like Russia create a bioweapon that infects exclusively negroids and sapiens with high traces of Melanin and secretly "leak" it to third party groups to have it dispersed and kill all nogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
rense.com/general40/dead.htm
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
excludedmiddle.com/ethnic_weapons.htm
sott.net/article/212776-Ethnic-specific-weapons-The-real-story-behind-the-murder-of-Dr-David-Kelly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they have more important things to worry about. Believe it or not exterminating Jamal isn't a top priority for everyone else.

you are talking about ethnic bioweapons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

>Russia
>Redpilled

because you're a fucking delusional american selfcentered redneck 1/8-nigger Sup Forumstard manchild virgin

because we're all human and 1 race and what kills one of us will kill all of us

This. Niggers are tearing apart the US, not Russia. If it was the other way round you can be sure nogs would be niggerpoxed in 5 minutes flat

actually it is, only plebs dont care about things like this

Because killing all the black people eliminates a possible source of tension here in the US, which means one less weakness to exploit in their enemy.

t. John Godson

>Be me super redpilled russian scientist
> Create virus to kill blacks and mudslims targeting the melanine proportion ?
>Start working well all niggers start dying the world is gonna become a good place
>Hey it s me The Anti Nigger Virus, i just mutated and now the melanin doesn t count
>All humans dead

Yeah no user this is a shit plan

Holy shit the goys are so close to figuring it out, we have to intensify the anti-Russian propaganda so they won't go looking elsewhere.

assuming you want an actual answer and aren't just trying to get a thread going:

it can't be done. at least we (scientists) haven't figured out how.

it's not like blacks, whites etc are very different when it comes down to the biochemical level. and by that i don't mean "we are all equal, right guys??"
i mean that -for example- there are no specific targets for bacteria/virus in a black population that aren't also there in a white population.

if it could be done, it would certainly have been done by now. KGB actually perpetuated the myth that the CIA spread aids across Africa to kill black people. they (the russians) wanted to exploit the disease to foster anti-american sentiments on the african continent.
if they had a weapon grad ethnic disease ready, they'd have used it for stuff like that i suppose.

not just yet. they still have their uses

>Russia
>redpilled

>25% muslim
>largest mosque in europe
>Hillary-tier mysterious deaths

Literally a meme made up by unaware westerners who think that because Putin is cool it means Russia is redpilled.

>25% muslim
250%

While they're at it they could make one targeting Mosquitos.

True there are some species that eat mosquitos like its no tomorrow, but they will adapt to eat something else like flies and gnats. It will balance itself out.

Considering the number of human deaths linked to mosquitos every year (and we have the power to destroy them) we should just do away with them. If for no other reason there are plenty of other species we destroy, why not destroy one deliberately.

Mosquitos serve no purpose than being some form of bio-weapon delivery system if you get down to it. And they dont keep Any kind of animal population in check.

That's a nerd mindset. Why coming up with some risky, high tech solutions if low tech brute force can do it better.

I think we can actually target populations pretty easily as long as the population stands out in terms of genetics

For a bio weapon to kill humans is easy but target some of them is hard. we can target women or men right now that s about it

But think about the fact some population like south south south american tribes or Polynesian ones have a dna code that stand out because of the absence of meddling with continents. I think about the genes for the storing of fat etc...

Right now we know 100% of the DNA but we know what s the function of only 2% of it. The rest is trash dna as they like to call it.

If scientist succesfully isolate a function that works in relation with race/color of hair etc then the virus will only be a matter of time

Does vulnerability to sickle cell anemia ring a bell?

>The allele responsible for sickle-cell anaemia can be found on the short arm of chromosome 11, more specifically 11p15.5. A person who receives the defective gene from both father and mother develops the disease; a person who receives one defective and one healthy allele remains healthy, but can pass on the disease and is known as a carrier or heterozygote. Heterozygotes are still able to contract malaria, but their symptoms are generally less severe.

>Due to the adaptive advantage of the heterozygote, the disease is still prevalent, especially among people with recent ancestry in malaria-stricken areas, such as Africa, the Mediterranean, India, and the Middle East.

This allele can be targeted, since it can only be found in populations from those areas. If the allele is present to some extent in some parts of Southern Europe, they could get a vaccine with an antidote. But anyway, if they have the allele, it's very likely they migrated to Southern Europe from other areas.

Maybe at this point instead of having the migrants make us go back in history and become brutes again, we should use our superior technology and knowledge.

We can still build strength, but any idiot can make himself physically strong, though they can't into science.

melanin isn't the reason skin is darker, its carbon content. neurons don't create pigmentation, glands do.

I'm a biologist (inb4 you're not), and I'm afraid it's not that easy. ever heard about that "we share 99.9% DNA" stuff? that is exactly the problem with designing an ethnic virus.
and don't even get me started on bacteria, we can pretty much rule them out.
though there are subtle differences in our molecular biology (like blacks sometime need a different dosage of certain medication than white people), it's not a significant difference (to stay with my example: women and men also need a different dosage of certain medications).
I just don't see any way to target a specific race.
so for example, you mentioned color of hair. but hair color doesn't sit on one gene only, like eye color, skin color etc it's composed of several factors. that's why we have so many shades of black, brown, white, yellow etc.

what COULD be done would be to first use a virus to invade the genome of a certain population (geographically, for example) and then afterwards introduce a virus targeting that specific site. but that would have only poor efficiency, since splicing something into a genome doesn't reliably stay there.
i could go on, but only if somebody's interested.

Is this actually possible :o

Why hasn't this happened yet

> but only if somebody's interested.

I might get on a list for this but hell; I'm on Sup Forums, what list am I not on?
Go ahead please.

Because genociding over 40% of the world's population could maybe, just maybe, have some negative effects?

I see this technology obsession often in my field of profession. It's a different kind of idiocy that tries to circumvent simple solutions for more complicated, cushy ones. People who want to conquer the world from their basement.

Cons:
Instability
Some proporting of every country dead
Trauma for everyone
Fear for the future
Aliens wont like us for genociding

Cons
No niggers

Why are we not funding it already

>They tried once
Marburg Virus

yes, in this very specific case, it would be possible. but that i only after quite some help from evolution itself. this is similar to what i proposed in my other post at the end.

the idea that we could weaponize a virus for ethnic cleansing of an "enriched" society is not realistic.

if you want to read up what actually has been tried out, check out "Biopreparat". it was the largest bioweapons program that ever existed on this planet. the russians did shit like crossing pox with ebola. but even they couldn't develop an ethnic bioweapon.

then again, who knows? in biology we are always just one discovery away from something we couldn't even dream about before.
examples would be the green flourescent protein we found in a jelly fish, or the Taq polymerase we discovered in bacteria.
and just recently, we discovered some pretty insane shit: the CRISPR system.
it's like an bacterial immune system. the possiblities this stuff opens up are innumerable at the moment.
so maybe one day we will find some stuff to make such a weapon. question is, do we actually want it?

PS: if you wanna know more about how a virus works or can be stopped, an easy introduction for beginners is Acyclovir, a medication against Herpes. just read up on it on the wikipedia article. should be fine i think.

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Even the most common viruses can have a massive difference in infection tendency of different races (eg. Norovirus and target cells in intestine).

Increasing target cell affinity, especially now with CRISPR would not be the hardest thing.

I DO know what I'm talking about.

it's the specifity that is lacking, not that it doesn't work in principle (you fuckwit).

There's no political will for simple solutions.
Yeah, it does seem like people are looking for silver bullet solutions, but that's because they are frustrated and the political establishment refuses to listen to their discontent.

No nono, who said about genociding. It's about sterilising those who breed like rabbits in geographical areas that cannot sustain such a demographic boom. So eventually this pressure makes them migrate to Europe, as if Europe has unlimited resources, so they can keep doing this (spawning) and sending more and more migrants ad infinitum until we collapse.

We need some way to put a stop to this. I think sterilisation is a non-violent and rational measure, considering those who have to many kids in those extremely poor areas care even less than us about their welfare. And they refuse to use any method of birth control, even if we have been sending them free condoms for years now.

How would you qualify this behaviour? Refuses to use birth control, rapes a lot, has lots of children which cannot be fed or taken care of properly, those who survive are sent to Europe.

You have to have some kind of brain damage to refuse to see there is a problem here that does not respond to any of the previous solutions.

I would be more on board with a virus infecting exclusively Semites.

Take out the kikes and Arabs (objectively worst muslim type) in one fell swoop.

oh shit
what if russians started the whole nigger thing to tear america apart form the inside????
oh SHI-

>I DO know what I'm talking about.

sure you do muhaMAD

Ashkenazi Jews aren't semites

rense.com/general40/dead.htm

Genetics major here

I've thought about doing this on the down low, although blacks aren't really a problem globally, only a problem when they live with whites.

I can think of a certain group of people though...

Kind of this desu

Anything that kills humans and can specifically target a race is eventually going to mutate and start killing off others.

Yeah, race-specific weapons are far too risky. It's like Pandora's Box.

It's called krokodil.

this. they are more cucked than us.

Why not have a virus that target everyone, and target organs that the blacks and arabs have weaker than whites. Make the virus last long enough that the whites could recover, the rest could not.

So, instead of having fantasies about wiping people out, how about using eugenics to correct flaws? If nubians have flaws that make them more impulsive and prone to violence and not intelligent enough to compete in the modern workplace, how about using genetics to give them better genes and make them better people?

No negative effects whatsoever, niggers have no use, they are just wasting resources that could be used by whites. Only possible problem if after they die out, their factories, and infrastructure is not turned off and cleaned up properly.

because they are niggers? see:

Why would we aid a rival subspecie? We have lack of resources, we want to not only survive, but prosper, they are our enemies, wasting resources, using up living space, so are you, all non-white, non-oriental races should be wiped out. If we upgrade any race with eugenics, it will be our own.

SARS is such a weapon, made in british-israeli labs

The master race doesn't believe in being ethical eh? Ethical is for faggots

>ctrl-f hiv
>no results

fucking morons

Anyway why I am I calling a Hungarian 'master race'. Should monitor flags better

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
S A G E ' D

1. it wouldn't benefit these "redpilled nations" since they don't have minorities in the first place
2.people would find a cure and spend tons of money on it
3.they would probably be attacked in response
4.it would probably be hard to spread
5.it could mutate and affect whites too

Why immediately go for the genocide option?

Just fuck up their reproduction (like what is currently being tested with zika) and the problem solvesitself without anyone to blame the entire white race.

There is a difference between pathological alturism and being ethical. Being ethical means I won't torture you, won't be derogatory to you in person, won't cause you unnecesary pain, but when it comes down to resources, we have no moral obligation not to wipe out any rival race, and take what we need. Same way we eat animals, and cut down the forest they live in, and work the fields they would roam, same justification can be applied against any subspecies, and it is not cruelty.

>25% muslim
>largest mosque in europe
That's because russia is a huge country, they are concentrated in certain areas. Some people forget this

Why would they? They don't have a nigger problem.

That sounds pretty unethical to me.

Anyway, I don't believe the last race standing - the master race so to speak will be 'white' in Sup Forums terms.

The last ethnic group standing, once AI advances to the point where unskilled and semi skilled labour is no longer required, will be some subset of the Ashkenazi Jews. So this planet will be lorded over by a small factions of the Jews and their robotic enforcers.

Russia is a nigger lover.
The wet russian dream is not to exterminate anyone, but to join everyone into a big empire and make them speak Russian, wears tracksuits and vote for Putin.

This is not the first thing we tried, intergrating them failed miserably, anything other than wiping them out would just delay the inevitable confrontation, and we might lose from our advantages by than. Niggers use up enourmus resources every day, and pollute the earth, and those who are exposed to them directly are mentally and sometimes physically hurt, these have ripple affect to all aspects of our lives. Our technology advance slower, our environment deteriorate faster, our resources getting depleted. All the affirmative action scholarships they have, you or your kids could have had, all the food stamps they had, poor white kids could have had, all the nice space they live in, there are poor white people in crowded ex soviet flats that could enjoy, etc....

Jews are enemy too, most of Sup Forums including me want to wipe them out, strange that you did not picked that up.

The way I would like to be "MasterRace" is to control that AI, but I would rather not have human slaves, if all my needs are taken care of otherwise, because I don't want any living creature to suffer, if I have no gain out of it. But I would want all other races, and unsympathic whites to die, so the resources available would last longer, as I am still hoping for a technology that would stop and revert my aging, so I could live as long as I please.

Oh I know that you want to wipe Jews out too. What I am saying is that one of the people whom you want to wipe out might wipe YOU out before you get the chance.

Explain aids

I am Russian and I am bluepilled. Wtf

It would be easier to just put arsenic in the KFC.

>evil russian scientists create virus
>it kills anyone with less than 8 inches

phew, i am safe

25,000,000,000,000 %

>Why doesn't those Russians spend billions so they can do our laundry for us?

Gee m8 i don't know

Ethnic chemical weapons does not sound bad at all, get chemicals in the drinking water, or airborne in a concentration that kills niggers, but only hurt whites a little, target their weakest organs, at least there would be no risk of mutation.

Or "turn niggers off" with smartdust, if we are brainstorming, but that would be way more expensive, and could be turned against whites too.

Well they gotta figure out how to kill all those wild packs of dogs roaming around the abandoned towns first.

I went to sochi during the winter Olympics, its literally like your flying over a call of duty map thats been beat to shit.

*Cyborg-Putin

It would eventually mutate and wipeout whole human race. And as a possible ironic outcome, the ones who develop immunity will be some black/asian/arab males and some white females.
Actually, what I fear now, is some brainwashed liberals in US/EU creating virus that would target only white people or only white males. They are now insane enough to do it.

The jews would definitely want to wipe whites out, I think they want to mix arabs into European nations, so they can be targeted by their already available ethnic bioweapons against arabs. They are working on etnic bioweapons since the 60s
excludedmiddle.com/ethnic_weapons.htm

sott.net/article/212776-Ethnic-specific-weapons-The-real-story-behind-the-murder-of-Dr-David-Kelly

Is this even possible?

The fucking leaf

Yeah, pretty much possible, and most likely already avaible off the shelf of most major powers.

it would be nearly impossible to make, and the rest of the world aren't really basement dwellers who hate all black people because they got mugged once.