Why do you guys support Trump? He once to ban muslims, kill Mexicans, he hates women and gays...

Why do you guys support Trump? He once to ban muslims, kill Mexicans, he hates women and gays... what is wrong with you guys?

I can't even, right now.

you just answered your own question

What?

What can't you even and why can't you even do whatever you can't even anyway?

Women r dumb

I'm a woman, fuck yourself pissbaby.

oh really?
there's a rule around here
show tits and a timestamp or stop pretending you're a woman because you're not

Woman =//= Trans???????????????

Get out of my thread, faggot.

also women, which is a group you're not a part of, are extremely unintelligent and emotional and their opinions should be discarded.

so idk why you would pretend to be a woman

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class. Deporting illegals benefits every citizen regardless of race.

When are people going to realize Islam is NOT a religion. Islam is a cruel, and barbaric CULTURE!!! There's a Constitutional LAW passed in 1952 prohibiting immigration of "cultures" that harm Americas well being and way of life. Islam has declared war on the U.S.A., and Killary & Barry want to bring the enemy to your land?!!! I believe in the Constitution, that's referred to as "TREASON", and punishable by death.
Article 3, section 3

Yes, you have immigration laws.

1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, a.k.a. the McCarran-Walter Act (An act to revise the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality; and for other purposes)

H.R. 13342; Pub.L. 414; 182 Stat. 66.

fuck off and get slid, noob

+ Trump don't hate women and gays

Mods delete Hillary exposing threads, but let this slide shit... well, slide

Nice conspiracy.

please read my infograph its' very nice and informative

Fuck off, misogynist manbaby.

>he wants to ban Muslims
We're at war with Muslim terrorists you autist

>he wants to get rid of Mexicans
He never said he wanted to get rid of all Mexicans, he said he wanted to get rid of murderers, rapists, and criminals who happen to hop the fence into the U.S. And a significant number of them do come from Mexico to escape Mexican authorities

Get blocked.

>he hates women and gays
How autistic do you have to be to believe every word that the leftist cuck media says

Are you kidding me?

kek
go back to tumblr stupid slut

women have smaller brains their average IQ is lower than men's their capacity for logic is extremely limited and they can't think under pressure

only thing women should be doing is sucking cock to get ahead in life and marrying a wealthy man so they can take care of his house

>Get blocked.
back to kikebook normie
REEEEEEEEEEE

And yet, the only thing men care about is sex. Who really owns you, loser?

10/10 b8

>blame women

But there's more men than women. So that means that if all men voted right and all women voted left, right would win. But clearly there's enough leftists within men to skew things to the left.

You want some too, beta boy?

Can't stand the sight of a strong, Nord woman?

"Nord"

We will never know. We are titless and timestampless.

What are you talking about? 56% of the electorate is women.

We're also 60% of the population. Say hello to Madame President, you MGTOW faggot.

Guys are better than girls

Fact

Keep telling yourself that bro. I'm surely be able to afford your cock removal surgery someday.

Can guys give birth? Nope.

Women > men

Oh, so now you Trumpanzees are transphobes now?

Conservatives truly are subhumans.

can a woman give birth without a mans seed
no

it's almost as if we were equals even though different

almost
then you go to the mall and watch women try to find their cars

Gosh...you drumpf fags really are delusional...

All this false hope from a few "leaks" of harmless emails that prove absolutely nothing, that will somehow put an innocent woman into jail and bring forth a miraculous victory for some racist idiot who has no idea how to run a country.

Can you guys just grow up and understand that Trump isn't going to win...like...seriously...

Women can get pregnant through bone marrow now.

men are useless. Deal with it.

>Trumpanzees
as a black Trump supporter I find this racist

bet a man invented that

It's unreal the cognitive dissonance they possess.

No wonder people attack Trumpkins.

its the only thing women are good for

>He Once

10/10 trolling OP

called it
Karim Nayernia is an Iranian biomedical scientist and a world expert on stem cell biology

women btfo

its ok. we dont want to save you.

My poit still stands.

We don't need you autistic gaylords anymore.

that's a good question
considering my fiance does the cooking and the cleaning

isn't allowed to work unless I give her permission (she's currently allowed to work)
hands over all her money she earns directly to me
gives sex on demand
asks nothing in return except that I marry her and put a house over her head

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I own me
I also own her.
Which is exactly what God intended

wrong thread moron

and i'm gonna guess you don't even have a girlfriend and are fat white knight boy

I'm straight, why would I have a girlfriend?

Only virgins like yourself lie about their relationships on Sup Forums.

>Autists have to act like women online to fill that empty void in their life.

Nice projection.

why is that a bad thing?

It just show you're on the wrong side of history.

because you're not a woman until you post tits and a timestamp

let me explain it to you
we're all anononymous here
everyone assumes you're male until you say you're a female
once you say you're a female that means you're asking for attention
and until you degrade yourself by showing your body to us and proving that you're a female (the degradation is more important than the evidence)
then you haven't earned the attention you crave for being female
but since you have no proof and I have no reason to believe you're not a fat guy who watches MLP RPing for attention you are a man and a cuck

and you can choose not to believe me if you don't want to
my fiance is extremely submissive Filipina and she wants nothing more than to be a good housewife
I, in return, will make sure that her life is happy and fulfilling and safe
If our finances, after we're married, don't allow us to live off of my income alone then I will most likely continue to allow her to work until I make enough money for the both of us and I have the degrees I need

And since I know that women are emotional and impulsive I've decided that I will be in charge of all our income
I buy her gifts occasionally but most of the money that we both make is spent on essentials as I dictate
She even wears the clothes that I tell her to.
It feels pretty great I gotta admit but this is how relationships used to be until feminism decided to inflict their pain on everyone
Best thing about it is that she's perfectly happy with the relationship we've chosen and so am I!

Modern marriage is a sham because both western men and women think that humans can coexist as equals
If there is no clear defined leader than every decision will be an argument
Which is why I decided to abandon manly, self-entitled western bitches and marry someone from the east

I hope it hurts you to know that your life will never be half as fulfilling as mine is

Yes, your life is so fulfilling that you respond 8 times to someone supposedly roleplaying as a woman.

Pathetic.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks threads Warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

i don't have anything better to do right now.
Not working today and my fiance and I aren't living together yet.

what are 90% of other people doing? Enriching themselves?
No watching Netflix like I sometimes do.

But I hate feminism and anyone who thinks that women are oppressed so I definitely love trolling shits like you, yes.

>implying you're trolling me and not the other way around

Thanks for the amusement lmfao

uhuh.
i feel so butthurt man you sure got me