Venezuela is on the brink of civil war

>Venezuela is on the brink of civil war
>still no international call to accept qt Venezuelan refugees
>still no Venezuelan gf

Have you ever had a novia venezolana?

Other urls found in this thread:

eltiempo.com/politica/gobierno/migracion-colombia-extendio-el-pep-para-venezolanos-179802
twitter.com/AnonBabble

95% of sudacas are ugly austral goblinos

And there won't be international call to accept Venezuelan refugees.

I fucked a venezuelan hooker

The cute ones are already whoring themselves out on webcam.

I tipped a venezuelan qt 50 tokens for a private anal show while she moaned my name last night.

There's thousands of them here, annoying cunts that talk with nigger accent

No, but I can't count with my fingers the number of Venezuelans I've shagged off of tinder since last year

damn I wish Buenos Aires were on the brink of civil war

>Tfw the gf is half Venezuelan

send help ni**a, they won't stop coming and now our fucking cuck government is planning on issuing permanent residency permits to all venezuelans who entered legally before February 2. We're close to crossing the 2 million mark, this shit isn't sustainable bro. A lot of them are literally sleeping on the streets and a crime has increased literally everyewhere

eltiempo.com/politica/gobierno/migracion-colombia-extendio-el-pep-para-venezolanos-179802

>still no international call to accept qt Venezuelan refugees

Are you sure about that?

Castilla and the Pais Vasco are rightful Columbian clay, Iker.

Lo peorcito de cada casa...

Same here

They care more about the Venezuelan's than Brazilians that are poor and can't find job

>Honduras

I'm a bit worried about these guys.

Well, other sudacas are already runnning like the monkeys they are chasing each other with machetes

Why do they act like that?

>run away from your communist, broken and violent shithole

>people literally eat each other, I mean, cannibalism is actually a thing, people use rain to take showers, you have to wait 5 hours to get a slice of bread, etc

>still Maduro won every election (manipulated or not) and the people don't stand up against him

But once they're here they wear venezuelan hat, they use their NT shirt, they refuse to speak using the accent of the country that is giving him a new life, they complain about "hurr durr i miss venezuelan traditions soo much"

why? WHY??

>they refuse to speak using the accent of the country that is giving him a new life
I agree with mostly everything you said but this isbeyond ridiculous. It is literally not possible to fake your accent without sounding like a retard. Don't expect a full grown individual to speak using a different accent other than the one they grew up using and hearing throughout their lives

>they refuse to speak using the accent of the country that is giving him a new life

Well I'm not gonna lie but you argies do the same here: "Está acá pero todavía está allá". But that happens to everyone, even San Martin spoke as a "peninsular" since he was educated in Spain.
I think the only effective way to eliminate the accent is during childhood, as the Mexicans did with Belinda.

Uhmmm good point, but some people do that, for example paraguayans are well known tryharders when they speak.

Another example could be Jorge Bucay who lived in Spain 15 years and tryhard the spanish accent too.

shut the fuck up nigger you'll do the same if you emigrated to Spain or the US. Integrating into other countries is purely a european / asian thing, mestizos like you don't do that.