Why is it that men can star in big films until their mid-50's and even beyond (Cruise, Neeson, Pitt, Clooney, Depp...

Why is it that men can star in big films until their mid-50's and even beyond (Cruise, Neeson, Pitt, Clooney, Depp, Reeves, RDJ) but women are basically done after they reach their 30's?

Women reach peak attractiveness at around 15-25. It's not men's fault that they age like milk or that men age gracefully.

Nah that's only if they can't act. Cate Blanchett is still acting and killing it.

Because women have fattier skin. And collagen begins to lose its efficacy around the mid 30s.
Fatty skin with weak collagen leads to droops and folds.
Unattractive.

Men have little fat in their skin so even though their collagen goes at the same age, you can't really tell

It's not so much about looks as it is about personality. Women become miserable old cunts as they age.

Women are under the delusion that all men want is hot women. But what we actually want is nice, friendly women who don't act like cunts.

>

The way her pinky toe is exposed....HNNNGH!

Yes, because a woman that, at the age of 18, looked older than her own grandmother is anything to go by.

"""""men""""""
Like the ones endlessly whining about every little thing on this board every day? Do they really qualify as men? My grandfather would say no.

Women don't like watching old women

Studio exec here, we actually told her she's too ugly, I think she misheard it

Your grandfather sounds like a nosy bitch

Why is it that male stars don't tend to get their breaks in Hollywood until they're in their mid-30s?

It boils down to what the audience wants. Audiences like to look at younger, attractive women and older, more handsome men.

You know exactly why, most women are fucking appalling actors, they're in it 90% of the time for their body and looks, and that's a fact. It's an uncomfortable truth but there are countless actresses that have zero talent and are purely in the industry because they're attractive.

It's the same way real life attraction works, men can still be attractive to young women well into their 60's, but almost all women become unfuckable past 50 and people stop treating them like a princess, so they become butthurt man hating lesbians.

Why do you think for a second that I give a single fuck about what your grandfather thinks of me?

Because fags generally have good taste.

Do you qualify as a man, or a woman? The only people more pathetic than the losers that browse Sup Forums are the other losers that spend even more time here trying to justify why they're not as cancerous as the other losers.

Pretty actresses can keep working until their late 40s or even 50s. Look at Diane Moore and Kate Beckinsale.

Women always have shit personality. Seriously the last few dates I've had I've realized how dull and shitty most women are compared to the average men. But when women are young men will put up with it, it's only once women hit the wall that men stop tolerating their crap

What has that got to do with me or your grandpa? I don't suck dicks, and I don't think your definition of "taste" is the same as mine.

Your grandfather would say that I should dump my black girlfriend for not being an aryan so he can fuck himself

Oh sweetie...

BTFO

It's simple business, based in biology. Hollywood does what sells.

As it happens, women are attracted to older men (who also age much better), while men are not attracted generally to older women unless they're some exceptional milf-y specimen, which Maggie, if we're just being blunt here, is not.

Are you really out of arguments that quickly? You don't have an actual response to what I just said, so you try to sound like someone's mother in an attempt to be condescending and project imagined intellectual superiority.

>meryl streep
>sally field
>jodie foster
>jessica lange
>glenn close
>susan sarandon

Plenty of old women still appear in movies, it's just the ones who actually have some semblance of talent. Of course the women who did nothing but look attractive in movies in their 20s will not get roles in their 50s when they are no longer attractive.

Pumpkin...

All those actresses exist only to make oscar bait that panders to old folks in the academy.

Menopause is a bitch for most women.

With modern technology any woman can look moderately attractive to hot in her 30s and 40s, but once menopause hits women go wayyyyy downhill.

because youthfulness is tier 1 importance for women's looks

its nature

Your grandfather didn't have to deal with uppity bitches who didn't know their place and were under mass delusions of universal and total equality.

jessica walters

women peak earlier in life and hollywood

jlaw is like 24 or some shit and has 3 oscar noms and a win. look at somebody like megan fox who came out of nowhere

meanwhile, it was a stupid meme that dicaprio didn't win "muh oscar" yet but he was barely 40. RDJ is peaking now and he's 52

men have to grind longer in hollywood to make it, women can hit it big early

>taking the b8 this hard
kys

A word from Hathaway

she's beautiful

>or that men age gracefully
some do, like some women. Too many people look like a truck hit them by around 40. Reminder/warning: lots of food, alcohol, and drugs in your youth will stick on you for practically forever after your 20s, and by then you'll start losing your hair if you're unlucky.

Printing this out and putting it on my wall

I tip m'trilby to you gentlesir. Smashing!

What the fuck happened?

Because old men are still bad asses, while old women can no longer sell their pussy anymore to anyone but beta Sup Forums virgins.

Did your grand dad give you a handy for writing this post?

fuck women lol

do you have any idea how hard i'd hit it. don't respond because you don't really have any idea.

He died of AIDS complications in 1996 you insensitive prick

charisma

movie wont sell with an old hag. no matter how progressive they wanna be, the high ups in hollywood KNOW that no one wants to see some grandma as the love interest. And theres nothing that anyone can do about it, its hilarious.

Shes just gonna have to bite the bullet and do what other 40 year old actresses do and play grandmothers/aunts in lifetime movies. Shes even looking to haggard to play a mother, yikes.

Why am I not surprised

Shes old af and you know in normal lighting without that makeup and under those clothes it ain't pretty, son

Fuck off

she already looks 30 there

women work because they look beautiful in 80% of the cases let's say....when you reach your 30's you can be replaced by a younger unskilled woman .

the proof is that mid/old aged women but skilled still work in the showbiz...but you must be skilled and not simply look beautiful when you are young.
Women also start earlier their career or at least they have more chances....

Woman can break more easily than men but their beauty fades quicker, meaning they have to rely on talent.

Be more than "the love interest", but that's too hard apparently.

It's a biological difference that I'm surprised people feel the need to point out.

Men find women attractive when they're most fertile and generally attractive. Women find men attractive when they're most secure and prosperous.

I'm not even redpilled, that's just how it goes and the reason why it's not odd to a 50 year old celeb fucking a 20 year old.

The fact that new age feminism is attempting to argue against this is honesty a bit funny and ultimately fruitless. They're arguing against the rigours of time and that women peak earlier than men.

She was sexy in Secretary...

Because women find men in their 50's attractive.
Men don't find many 50 year old women attractive. Sure there are exceptions but it isn't the cultural norm and movies just reflect what the culture is. Also I'm sure the really big actresses that were popular in their 20's gain this huge air of superiority and start trying less because they think they've earned it or something, then they get surprised when they get passed on by younger actresses that try harder for roles.Actors have been aware of this since the start so most of the time they are always trying to improve themselves.

Damn, I'm having some Vietnam style flashbacks about fapping to her in that movie

Secretary introduced me a whole slew of kinks I didn't event knew I had.

Women have a quicker expiration date that's just the way it is. Men can still have kids in their 70s as long as they can still get it up.