Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTaOzFVZIIY
youtu.be/7FnQrNFyWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDqF4iJs5U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek8DjKt2NxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>makes a living making "animated' blogs

i too wish i could make money doing practically nothing

I had no idea who he was until this thread looked him up on YouTube.

He seems like a very lonely faggot. He's not unbearable, just another tween-like, blogging faggot.

asian priviledge

Odds1out is better and moreinterresting. Watched most of Domics's video and it doesn't make it to me.

But Swoozie is the fucking best.

Cute and relatable xD
Kidding, his content makes me want to stab myself in the face. I fucking hate this video the most since I can't the horrible song out of my head. The art is terrible too
youtu.be/VTaOzFVZIIY

I actually like animated blog for the reason it force the vloger to be straight to the point, as the work on animation reduce the time he can talk. Alo allow to illustrate well what he is telling about instead of watching 20 minutes of just an head just talking.

Swoozie>odds1out>Jaidenanimation>tonyvtoons>>>domics

Domics is comfy,plain and simple

nothing amazing by any stretch of the imagination,but like a nice cup of tea,it's just comfy to watch occasionally

's alrite.

Stupid.

it's still better than an actual uneditted vlog since they exaggerate everything with their drawings and are less likely to say boring things since they don't want to draw more than they need to.

>tfw when you'll never be molested by two hot girls
youtu.be/7FnQrNFyWy8

He's an unbearable beta

>tfw you'll never be an alpha virgin

this but there is someone even worse than him

at least domics has a bit of animation

this other guys i found is even worse he has the same age as me and all his drawings arre something than a 10 years old could draw

i understand that everyone improves at their own pace but the guy has a fucking sweet set up and a really fancy tablet

youtube.com/watch?v=rHDqF4iJs5U

he has no excuse at this point he should drawing way better stuff but he keeps re using the same fucking character for everything

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek8DjKt2NxY

it makes me angry to see how may people follow his shit

Shit taste.
Theodd1sout is infinitely better than Domics.

I don't care Domics animate better, odd1's story are told much more better and are much more entertaining.

theodd1sout>>>>>>>>>>domics.

that still takes more work and skill than every letsplayer combined.

>choose to keep his virginity up until Marriage
>every girls engaged in a relationship with someone else want to pork with him
How does that even work out?

Uh? he actually draw well.

Simplified style doesn't mean bad drawing.

Chicks dig a good, christian man who keeps a hold of his faith and his values

and has chocolate abs.

>Simplified

by that logic loss is also simplified

it's just a bunch of preset drawings that he changes a little bit for every video

his storytelling is good but what really bothers me is how little effort he puts in his drawings considering the tablet he has

>by that logic loss is also simplified
No, Loss is a badly draw strip done by a bad artist and writer.

theodd1sout style might be simple but it is actually good.

Buckey's style is neither good nor actually simple.

The drawings still look professional despite the simplicity, it sounds like you're just nitpicking senpai

though it's okay, you're entitled to your opinion

>his storytelling is good but what really bothers me is how little effort he puts in his drawings considering the tablet he has
Do you know how fucking hard it is to animate? to draw?
Seeing his rate of publishing, the quality is actually quite good. When it comes to style/quality, you also have to take into account the kind of material you are actually doing, and it fit perfectly a once-a-week 5 minute video.

Not everything has to be disney/animation student final project either.

It's like people complaining about the quality of art of a webcomic artist publishing on a daily basis. Complaining about the quality of art while ignoring the purpose the art is supposed to serve is forgetting, the core here is the story being told, the art serve to present it, not to be the center piece itself.