Do niggers really believe this nonesense?

Do niggers really believe this nonesense?

There is no people with braids here but whenever i see some online they freak me out, like where does the hair between chunks go?

T.never dated a poc
It's 2017 why aren't you dating a qt black Puerto Rican girl who physically abuses you

I'm a brazilian and that's literally not true.

>2017
>dating a girl

Imagine the vapidness of Yanire Ferrer.

Sure it is. She says so right there in the screen shot.

I fucking hate niggers

>nigger english
The most disgusting "language" that ever existed
>SO WE WAS LIKE SENPAI
>BE ON SOME SHEEIT
Fucking maddening

There's none here and i'm not going to buy one online, just tell me where does the hair go, i'm scared.

lol how do you look at a map on your own head!!?

fucking blacks so ape like minds lol fucking subhumans hahaha put em on a rocket to saturn or something like toast them into the sun what do i care dig a large whole in the earth crusts and put them in there and put the lid on it so they cant escape hAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

fucking lblakcs

Yes, they do. They're very stupid.

iktf, it's painful to see all those americans here try to emulate them

what television or film is this

Does this mean that the curly hair on jewish people increases their scheming/ploting powers?

You're annoying superstitious aunt who never shuts up

it's like a parting but all over

why do you do this

Why....won't Sup Forums... leave us alone?

She basically stretches her scalp when she braids it.

indoctrination by repetition

Boredom obviously

based

I doubt they believe stupid shit like that but I wouldn't put it past them. Most blacks honestly believe that blacks commit no more crime than any other group in the US.

Nice television & film you got there.

we still have to flush out all the CTR and shariablue cucks out from the election

need to redpill these guys

So you be sayin we wuz makin mapz on our hair n sheeit?

>I'm a brazilian

But you're not a slave

Straight Sup Forums shit. Has nothing to do with TV or film.

i dont like something so im going to talk about it endlessly

Some may, and they'll pay extra for their braids if they're convinced that they're somehow sticking it to the man.

You're acting like bullshit was just invented for or by black people or something.

believing Egyptians were Black is actually stupider than OP's pic, yet a whole movement (Afrocentrism) revolved around it.

They don't shower or wash their hair, instead they put a bunch of oil and shit in it to keep it clunked together.

if someone told he that her head looks like a cotton field she'd flip the fuck out

>slaves couldnt even count to 4
>somehow could make complex maps outta hair
yeah thats not how it works sweetie

BETTER WATCH OUT Sup ForumsTARDS

Yeah well I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all

What does this have to do with television and film?

Ancient Egyptians were black though.

Like you care about the quality of this board you dumb pedo yard ape.

>r9k and chad/stacy
>pol and blacks/jews

Hue monkey here, can confirm this is absolute lies.

Slaves used the rotten dead pig parts (the parts that no one used to cook and were left to slaves) along with secret broths and blackest beans to create an offer to the african god Zambi, as a way to give them black magic powers and let them escape. This was called the Feijoada (Power from the Feijão (Beans)).
One such slave actually succeeded in the offer, by going to the next level and offering his name along with the Feijoada. He was from then on called Zumbi, of the Palmares. He was given the hand and the brain of a white man becoming an expert warrior and strategist. He became the ultimate black man.
But he was unexpectadly betrayed by his black best comrade, because blacks will black.
Still, he's become a brazillian folk hero as some slave-wizard who delved into dark magic and was betrayed by men.
His statue lies on his homestead, where it says: "Zumbi dos Palmares, The Black Leader of All Races".
One day, he will return.

Sup Forums threads get posted on Sup Forums all the time. Can't not expect any overlap when your board is literally dedicated to the Electric Jew.

It is unfortunate that I have to search the archive to ensure I'm not replying to some shitty copypasta.