Wtf I hate DC now

wtf I hate DC now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CGBPosts/status/888579657221763072
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

want

Fuck this faggot pedo kike

Funny how Liev is kind of a masculine and macho dude, you'd think he knows better to not dress his son like a faggot but no...

>Jews getting Jewed by their own Jewish tricks
I'm ok with this.

Fucking California

So he's OK with perverts taking pics of his son so they can jerk off to them? Because that's what's happening

thank you liev

sabretooth no

They're not even looking in the camera's direction

Mods on suicide watch

Why he letting his daughter dress like a slut?

twitter.com/CGBPosts/status/888579657221763072
>these replies

I feel sick

I want to fuck his son in the ass and film it. Then send Liev the recording.

Just by taking his kid there like that he's inviting it.

>Taking our your divorce frustration on your kids

The lowest form of scumbag there is.

yeah kind of crazy that there are people more retarded than the most retarded polack or btard. amazing

>daughter

user...

>having your son be your new wife

just like my trap doujins!

PURE IDEOLOGY

I don't get it. Wasn't this the same crowd mad at Harley being a trashy whore in SS,?

That kid can't be more than 10 you sick fuck

The Dad is the sick fuck

Democrats ladies and gentlemen.

This is the world they wanted.

Daddy's little buttslut

YES

i will help
i have seen kids take two cocks on the ass
or if it doesn't fit i could just use "her" mouth

YOU

This kid is going to be incredibly embarrassed about this if heturns out straight

Come on. The dad is doing this on purpose. You honestly believed he's turning his boy into a trap so he WON'T fuck him later?

WOULD

i agree with this

what a dumbass

Stop crying, bitch

Yes of course. He works in Hollywood, is surrounded by pedos and is a well known lefty. He knows the game entirely. This is what the left wants. Why do you think this is even getting press?

The lefty press is pushing this because they want to push their pro pedo agenda.

Child abuse

>that "Just rape me already daddy" face his younger son is making

C'mon Sabretooth! Why would you allow this shit?

when a boy does it, it's liberating and progressive

even better if its a child who can't make sound decisions

The future is not looking bright

>little girls dress up like sexy women
>little boys dress up like sexy women

VERY NORMAL. MASCULINITY IS TOXIC.

>smudged lipstick

uh...

How is having sex with his tight boipucci while he moans with pleasure and calls you daddy, child abuse?

What the fuck.

This would be sick if it was even an actual girl.

10 years ago he would've been beat half to death. This country is going to hell.

>tfw fapping to some shota tonight after seeing this thread

At least I'm not as degenerate as the father who took his son out in public like that.

>loving father
vs
>deranged pedo

you disgust me

This is what the left wants. The next step is the normalization of pedophelia.

meant for

>youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

The adults responsible should all be gassed.

You're right. We were talking about this in our meeting last week.

>So he's OK with perverts taking pics of his son so they can jerk off to them?
He works in an industry dominated by Jews and pedophiles, of course he's okay with it. They've probably done more than just jerk off to his son.

I still remember when the Sup Forumsraids first action was to relate their target with paedo

It's not just a dad letting his kid dress up as a female super hero at a comic con
It's a well known, well liked celebrity doting his transgender-ified kid to media outlets so that this kind of thing is not only normalized, but takes on a polish, because it's being done by a popular, public figure

This is poor deflection. There's a mountain of evidence showing the leftist agenda is pro pedo. Take this thread for example.

>Edmonton
glad im moving from this shithole

The left truly needs to be destroyed.

>It's a well known, well liked celebrity doting his transgender-ified kid to media outlets so that this kind of thing is not only normalized, but takes on a polish, because it's being done by a popular, public figure

Exactly this. And of course the evil lefty media is all over it because it fits their pro pedo agenda.

Well known for what?

The kikes will fail. Parents don't want their children being preyed upon by men.

Why is it always white or asian dudes becoming trannies?

so left is as evil as history teach us hitler was?
a demon beyond reasoning, pure evil, etc?

I feel bad for this little nigga, he looks miserable. His dad or mom probably made him do that so they would be in the papers or grab some attention.

Whatever could be behind all of this?

>Parents don't want their children being preyed upon by men.

The vast majority of parents won't know until it's too late. You're right in theory, but unless someone gets out there now and sounds the clarion call, the enemy will already have won before the real battle can even begin.

Your son grows up to become this. Wat do?

Why do you think it's not hispanic or black guys becoming trannies as well? You see loads of them on youtube.

>Why is it always white or asian dudes becoming trannies?
Adult gay men aren't attracted to hispanics or black transgenders.

>much later

pimp the shit out of him tbqh

WAKE ME UP

I want to fuck that shota.

Beat him to death if i can't tap that.

transexuality is a luxury only the upper-middle class can afford

>There will come a point when all good men will be called to action.
>Where all good men will have to take to the streets, guns in hand, to finally deal with the evil that plagues their nation.
>A moment when it literally becomes a question of life or death for the human race.
>Destroy the degeneracy and evil in your land, or watch it destroy your entire world.

Will you stand up for what's right user? Will you stand among the heroes?

Because every other ethnic group will beat you to death if you try that shit in their neighborhoods.

Just think, if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency she'd be celebrating shit like this at the White House. She's probably call this kid brave.

lmao kys