What exactly is stopping white people from forming right wing death squads?

Is it self-preservation and belief in the law? Plenty of people are aware, even beyond Sup Forums. Check out Jewbart. It's easy to just say "cuck" but what is really the psychology behind not taking the fight back to the niggers and slimes? Whites never retaliate.

Shitskin that loves whites asking btw.

It's pretty much just respect for the law, which shitskins don't have.

Uuuh.... I don't know. Because murder is a crime?

>Lack of gun
>Cuck culture
>Cowardice(result of the cuck culture)

Moral highground, being naive enough to think we can change them, obedience to the law.

Waiting for BLM to take it "too far" which, whatever that means, is anyone's guess.

>Shitskin that loves whites asking btw
You race cuck

Most whites who spout tolerant/multiculture crap live in comfy suburbs/rich white areas where they don't interact with the people they welcome to import.

The biggest and permanent redpill is actually living next to them. Best example is Europe right now.

>tripfag from what is essentially Pakistan

i'm staying home during the race war. a world ruled by whites is the only world worth living in. why would any shitskin with half a brain side with shitskins?

>jobs
>responsibilities
>bills

It's not that I don't want to. It's just that I have alot to lose.

Can confirm. Living in an area that has changed massively (for the worse) in the last few years with a massive influx of immigrants

this

I'd try to argue this but clearly you're cucked beyond belief.

Because not enough whites are red-pilled. If we started forming death squads we'd go to jail. Hell even in the clear cases of self defense people are being charged and occasionally convicted.

This.

My life and family take top priority no matter how much I burn to want to cleanse my neighborhood of dangerous thugs.

>What exactly is stopping white people from forming right wing death squads?
Your own government cuz good chance they will use the armed forces against you.

ThisAnd desintegrated communities

Because federal agencies are so far up WN's collective ass that it's impossible to accomplish.
Whatever cell or organization or whatever you want to join, it's compromised. 100% guaranteed.

This. The ZOG has made it very obvious they will attack any white person who defends themselves. You can'y be a vigilante unless you're prepared to be a revolutionary.

Forget about the achievements of white societies. From Roman innovation, to Viking exploration, to British law, to French philosophy, to German ingenuity, to Irish literature.

Forget about the fact our species' greatest and most useful accomplishments were overwhelmingly pioneered by whites.

What other culture on earth even contemplates a question such as this one, both frequently and extensively?

White people are the only people who would ask each other, "are we really supreme? Can we be doing better? What IS so great about us?"

We are the only racial identity on earth that struggles with our place in the world to such a degree that we openly doubt our undeniable prominence, despite being a mere 15% of the world's population. We so overrepresent every good thing conceivable on the planet, from thought, to art, to sport, to invention, and yet we still have the humility, and caution, to question our own worth in relation to other identities.

In a word, white people are the most thoughtful people to ever roam the globe. That alone is worthy of doing whatever it takes to see that that identity is protected and prolonged.

low test

because they are cucks who wont ever do anything, it is why I am going to move.

>inb4 some faggot says I am a coward for running and not fighting

oh so what are you doing to fight faggot? nothing? posting on Sup Forums? you can post on pol from another country faggot. or are you implying you are going to fight the government, all non whites, and 50% of fellow whites who are cucks and will always side with niggers?

>

Praised be Kek
It's very hard to redpill people you care for the most so as to avoid condemning to your level of hatred

Comfort.

Wiping out the nigger hordes is a patriotic suicide. You will eventually either be taken out by the darkness, or the liberal's paid mercenaries will track you down. Either way, your life is over.

Those redpilled enough to kill the nog don't live anywhere near the nog. They raise white families in white majority neighborhoods and laugh as liberals and cucks get culturally enriched within their own cities.

Very very few are willing to throw away their lives and their families just for a chance to kill a few dozen niggers.

The whites fully ready and eager to kill the niggers rarely see the niggers in person, because the busses don't run out that far. They carry concealed and ready to defend themselves against crimes that so rarely happen... because almost the entirety of all shootings in the country are niggers shooting niggers, and latino gangs that are called "white" by the liberal propaganda machine.

As the nigger plague begins to spill out of containment and into the back yards of the white men you will start to see small, localized purges. Whites won't be hanging them from trees, however. They'll be quiet, unassuming, and will be written off as just more gang violence.

Yup

is she wearing a bra or does that just happen? I've never been close to a woman before so I'm not too sure

>Shitskin that loves whites asking btw.
>is actually a less minded cracker

It's because whites have a cuck culture in CURRENT YEAR.

Because I don't want to die/go to prison.

My fellow whites would just throw me under the bus, so why should I risk myself for them?

this

Why try and save a suicidal brainwashed product of dysgenics when your probable award is to be crucified by those who you attempted to save.

We're still getting food on the table.

For now.

The culture of the united states has ruined any sense of cultural unity in urban white communities, nobody would band together to defend themselves because they are too caught up in individualist culture to give a shit if their neighbor was gangraped by monkeys

Respect for the law and the knowledge that prison is filled with violent "minorities" that will target you as an outsider.

Marxists have this concept called the "lumpenproletariat" which is the segment of lower class society that will never become "class conscious" because they rely on the class structures to make their living. Pimps, thieves, prostitutes, beggars, etc., people who exist outside the law but still have a strong sense of national identity in other words and don't like when agitators rock the boat, increasing police presence and therefore interfering with their criminal enterprises. The lumpenproletariat have always been an obstacle in the path of marxist revolution because they rub shoulders with the proletariat, and provide some place for working class people who reject marxism to turn to, organize and seek arms, acting as a nucleus around which counter-revolutionary groups can form. It's not a coincidence that lots of the Sturmabeitlung were seedy dirtbags that got purged.

Whether by accident or design marxists found a way around this conundrum though through mass-immigration. If they import minority groups that displace the indigenous criminals but share no sense of national solidarity with the native inhabitants, marxists are free to act with impunity and even recruit from the antilumpenproletariat they have created, while the forces of counter-revolution are essentially dumped into a shark tank whenever they are imprisoned whereas in the past prison was a place were counter-revolutionaries could network and grow in power.

As you can see by the state of the world it's been very effective so far.

LOL poor leaf, nah bet she is cold

Whites lack a cohesive identity.

Racially motivated attacks against whites are viewed as individual or at most community issues. Whites as a whole have become too isolated from one another and from their shared identity to care. Other peoples and cultures are quite explicit regarding their preference for each other and will help one another in many ways.

Whites have been on top for so long that individuals think they got there alone. They don't stand up for western civilization because they aren't even familiar with what that actually means they merely enjoy the fruits of it. It's pretty sad tbqh famalam.

We fight back through legislation and debate.

>you'll never get to suck on Marion's teddies

why even live

The will to act.

>yet we still have the humility, and caution, to question our own worth in relation to other identities.
we didn't used to believe in all this equality and guilt nonsense, it was forced on us incrementally over hte years by the (((media))) and the (((schools)))

you don't get a sense that things are escalating?

affirmative action and dieversity everywhere, forced section ape in all white communities, more and more gibs, biased media

cwii makes a good case, you can find it on jewgle

>it's been very effective so far.
yes, but they seem to be over reaching

For now

Fpbp
If we dont have respect for the law then we dont have a civilization.
We just need to pass a law allowing open season on BLM.

civil strife and violence only start if there is mass unimployment and lots of people with nothing to lose. most shitskins and blacks don't have a job so they can be voilent without the fear of losing there job or fear of imprisonment and condeming there family in doing it becaus they have nothing to lose. Whites with jobs do.

>she will never cradle you on her lap and jack you off while you feed on her tiddy milk

>Is it self-preservation and belief in the law?

Yes, exactly. Whites prefer a lawful society to one defined by mob rule and vigilante justice. We also tend to think in the long term, rather than immediately lashing out in anger when provoked. However, when pushed to extremes, our penchant for advance planning and our talent for social organization, makes us more dangerous than any other group.

>we didn't used to believe in all this equality and guilt nonsense, it was forced on us incrementally over hte years by the (((media))) and the (((schools)))
Public school is a huge part of the equation. So is the fact that teaching became a profession for soft-headed young females sometime in the mid 19th century.

m8 fair point about the lumpenproles but you can't blame the commies for the fact that US prisons are full of nigs. Nigs just gonna nig. Can't expect the black man to follow whitey's laws. Same with the abos here.

Yeah, you really have to keep the machinations of civilization going.

Kids, wife, don't really feel like dying just to prove a point that no one will get anyway.

I blame infiltration by the cultural marxists of the frankfurt school

although this womens lib nonsense must have started earlier

uk has been under kike control since cromwell

whites are too coward for that

whites are too coward for that

Our governments would declare war on us and do to us what they did to Dylann Roof, Breivik, Tim McVeigh

Fear of Jewish lawyers.

People are not willing to martyr themselves and ruin their lives.

Its easy for the criminals sine they have no family to look after, accomplishments to achieve, or career to flourish in.

For them all they have to do is loot and rob peoples homes, that is what they grow up doing and its what they will always do. Once they go to prison they see their friends and get out after a few years to do the same. What do they care if they are arrested it was gonna happen regardless of if they do it for some ideology.