You guys lied. This was fantastic

You guys lied. This was fantastic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
youtube.com/watch?v=DU2jSvrLDdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums has an hate boner for Edgar Wright but I don't know why,
Anyway, Hot Fuzz was my favorite Wright movie but Baby Driver is now my favorite Wright movie.

It's better than Dunkirk

>tfw the autistic sperg ruins everything and gets your waifu killed

Buddy, are you talking shit about my lucky charm?

>if you never see me again im dead
>we never see him again
Cmon rick tell me hes okay...

oh shit I completely didn't even realize this

I can't get over that stupid title

>mfw just realize this right now
And what about that big nose guy who was with the dummy black guy and the stupid Asiatic guy?

GIVE ME THE PUNISHER SOLO SERIES ALREADY YOU FUCK

Damn straight.
I hope this gets at least an Oscar nomination for Best Comedy/Musical. It stands a decent chance for Golden Globes.

Was anyone else really surprised and happy when Paul Williams showed up ?
I knew Edgar Wright was a fan of Phantom of the Paradise but I had no idea he was in this movie.
I honestly thought he had retired from acting. It took me completely by surprise and I loved it.

>Sup Forums has an hate boner for Edgar Wright but I don't know why
I'd say Reddit. As in, "Reddit likes it so it's shit".
I think the only time this argument should even be used it's for Rick and Morty because that show is deliberately obnoxious and pandery to a "Reddit" audience, or at least the things we hate about that place.

But Edgar Wright is just a dork who likes fun movies and wants to make fun movies with the things he likes. Baby Driver is just "My Mixtape Is Cool: The Movie" but it works.

Shit, I knew I recognised that little guy!

Anyway, this movie is the weakest out of the unofficial Driver trilogy (Driver, Drive and this). It's like all the people who complained about the low amount of action and comedy in the first two movies got their wish, but it really needed the strong soundtrack to carry the movie.

This movie isn't anything like Refn's Drive. They're about a getaway driver and there's a romance, but they're totally different otherwise. It's like comparing Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy to a Bond movie because they're both about British spies.

he just wasn't hired again, Spacey's character makes a point to say he doesn't hire the same crew twice. Which is probably why the last heist failed, Baby had worked with all of them before.

it really was all the black guy's fault though

pretty sure the guy with the nose was Flea, the bassist from the red hot chili peppers

The third act sucked. Everything before that wad golden.

um no sweetie no one lied to you- you just have incredibly reddit taste

If you're numale

The ending was nice though

no no you misunderstood

we told you not to watch Boss Baby Driver

Didn't this guy play Penguin in the Batman cartoon ?
I thought I had heard that voice before.

>once again niggers ruin everything

It's popular now therefore Sup Forums hates it. Don't worry op people where singing this movies praises on this board the day it came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
you're just retarded

I only realized who he was about a second before he got blasted away by Jaime Fox. He's aged incredibly well for a former drug abusing alcoholic. He could play Swan again no problem. Pretty cool for a goofy movie based around old music to include a goofy musician from the mother of all goofy music movies.

>listening to Sup Forums
>letting Sup Forums influence your opinion on anything

Sup Forums is a contrarian "no fun allowed" board, don't listen to them or else you will miss a lot of good shit

Yup, that's him.
And to this day no one has been able to capture Penguin's style and mixture of refined elegance and rude wit as well as he has.
youtube.com/watch?v=DU2jSvrLDdw

>He's aged incredibly well for a former drug abusing alcoholic
He's been sober for 20 years now, he got his shit together and recovered really well.
His voice is remarkably intact, too. You hear him in the Daft Punk collab and it barely sounds like he aged.

>He could play Swan again no problem
His character in this movie definitely seemed like a blatant reference to Swan.
Although Williams definitely looks aged and Swan's whole motivation was that he wanted to remain young and immortal.

I was rooting for him desu