Guys is he gonna have a mental breakdown soon?

Guys is he gonna have a mental breakdown soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
gallup.com/poll/195923/clinton-debate-victory-larger-side-modern-debates.aspx
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_jul21
m.rasmussenreports.com
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/fox-news-poll-53-percent-disapprove-trump-even-as-voters-feel-better-about-economy.html
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2017/07/19/fox-news-poll-july-19-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sad.

Even when Colbert was running a purely political show on Comedy Central, he didn't obsess over Bush the way he does over Trump.

The bed jumping incident. That's what proved to me that this wasn't all just Sup Forums larping bullshit.

This man is genuinely mentally ill.

Too bad Sup Forums will never do anything about it. I imagine that anyone who put their mind to it could easily push this guy over the edge.

Sad!

think his bedroom has pictures of President Trump plastered all over it?

>Making money playing to peoples stupidity and biases

He's probably laughing all the way to the bank. He was gunna get kicked off the air if he didn't go off the deep end.

Bush was basically a Democrat.

>I imagine that anyone who put their mind to it could easily push this guy over the edge
Trump is doing that all by himself.

I wonder what Letterman thinks of all this.

*obstructed breathing noises*

FRUMPP

MHAEK THE TWEETS SSTHOP

yes. several of them stabbed by knives

SSSGHAHHKKAARRLHG
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSAGHGLAEHAEHGGRRGHK
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BPFLERBPF
SGGGGGRRRRROONKKKKKKKKKKKKKPFFFFFFFFF

Holy shit you're right.

>Guys is he gonna have a mental breakdown soon?

I don't get the hate. Disagree politically, sure, but he's entertaining people and making them laugh while providing remarkable political commentary on a historically unpopular President. What's wrong with that?

I'm a leftist cuck by Sup Forums standards, and I don't know what the fuck he's thinking with that bed jumping thing.
>Ha ha! I'll expose trump by acting like an autistic child!

zerklumpff

Trump isn't unpopular though, the american people love him. It's just elites that hate him and the media for siding with the people.

>those views
Jesus, liberals will eat up any shit that is spewed by these "comedians"

>the american people love him

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

>Trump isn't unpopular though
Why do you faggots go out of your way to make absolutely retarded lies?

>Trusting polls from the same people that said he has a 10% chance of winning

what a fucking leftist puppet piece of shit.

I knew you'd parrot that meme. Here's Gallup Poll.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Want more you delusional faggot?

>New poll from the news agency that said Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the presidency.

PEEPEE
POOPOO

>repeating the same meme
SeeYou are in denial and you don't understand how polling works.

gallup.com/poll/195923/clinton-debate-victory-larger-side-modern-debates.aspx

>Poll from the company that said Clinton won every debate and would win a landslide in the presidency.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A lot better methodology but it still not enough, they have trascended polls.

Now they have to insult them daily in prime time.

Everyone point and laugh at this loser.

Here is Rassmussen, relatively close disapproval polling.

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_jul21

You don't get how polling works, do you?

but what are the demographics of the people interviewed?

They could have called purely californian numbers and that poll would make sense. However it doesn't represent what the rest of the country thinks at all and doesn't take into account the red states.

Bush wasn't nearly as big of a dumbass as Trump is.

Clearly neither do you faggot. See you ignored this one LEL

>opinion from a retard that doesnt understand how a debate works
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you comparing the decades long standing Gallup has had with polling, to a Huffington Post article? You people exist in your own world. Literally every poll, left or right, puts him at abysmal approval ratings.

>m.rasmussenreports.com

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks

YOU
LAUGHABLE
FUCKING
IDIOT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ow, my sides.

Polls can be biased and the raw data be manipulated in order to show what they want you to think.

If you look at the rasmussen poll, they skew the results by +15 dem

The irony is that this applies to many of the organizations that the right supports.

God damn lefty scum. Getting your shit kicked in as usual. Better head back to your Tumblr safe space.

once again, did you see the polls before the election?

>muh California
Oh, fuck off kid. It literally cites the demographics polled in the data. These are national averages from blue and red states.

Why can't you handle that he's unpopular?

Yes, it's actually all part of an elaborate conspiracy to skew virtually ALL polling numbers across the country because they want to destroy daddy meme man.

Do you listen to yourself?

So the democrat version of Bill O'Reilly?

I'm not quite sure what you think the argument is.

Is it a conspiracy when ALL the polls were consistently wrong?

That means they're doing it purposely. Besides, the polling agencies are democratic so it makes sense for them to be biased.

Because clearly you are retarded.

Once again, do you understand how polling works?

Like the way ever poll had him losing the election?

Yeah, Trump getting elected was probably the best thing to happen to his show. He was on the road to mediocrity and probably getting kicked off for low ratings, then he found out he could get leftists to share his clips out of a hate for Trump, and alt-right shitposters to pass around his clips out of hate for him.

I seriously wouldn't know Colbert was doing anything if it weren't for people bitching about him on Sup Forums.

There wasn't a single poll before the election that said Trump would win, and certainly not by as much as he did in the electoral college.

So tell me why I should trust those same polling sources now? Especially when it's clear they're opposing the Trump camp.

Will Colbert find a way to impeach Trump?

>Is it a conspiracy when ALL the polls were consistently wrong?
Except it's not, this is why you live in a fantasy world.
>That means they're doing it purposely. Besides, the polling agencies are democratic so it makes sense for them to be biased.
Rasmussen is Dem? Please just kill yourself. This double standard is autistic as fuck.

You're brainwashed, mate. He's not a popular President.

>Like the way ever poll had him losing the election?
Exactly this.

The left is just getting desperate because their propaganda machine is no longer working. For whatever reasons the sources that used to tell people what to think are completely ineffective now.

bush had trouble opening a door and almost died to a pretzel. fucking dumbass. you're falling for the most obvious psyop in history.

>Rasmussen
Said Clinton would win the presidency.
Credibility destroyed.

>everyone who even remotely criticizes Trump is in on an elaborate smear campaign
>I still don't know what polls are or how they work.
Not even conservatives thought he'd win, kiddo. This wasn't precedented. An outlier is not a trend. Polls being off once in 40 years are good odds.

Here's why you're an idiot. Pay close attention. You just admitted that we shouldn't trust any of the polls, and yet this whole time you've been crying about "muh polls! you should listen"

And that's why you're a laughable idiot. Thanks for playing.

That literally doesn't mean the polling is wrong. Do you just not understand the difference between a poll and a projection?

Some day soon you are going to realize how stupid you sound.

Rasmussen and all the other polls were wrong on the states he won, the amount he won by, the support he had, his popularity even in previously blue states and more.

Until they start being right again, I wouldn't trust anything to them.

>That literally doesn't mean the polling is wrong.

Exactly what it means.

ITT: One impotent little leftard crying because the lefty propaganda machine is destroyed.

I never said to not trust the polls. I want you to do your best and explain to me what you think a poll is.

What happens to Colbert when he has no more Trump jokes? I think almost every fucking show he's done for the past 4 months has had his opening monolgue be his weird ass Trump impression trying to make a funny. Even my parents who were laughing at this 4 months ago are beginning to get tired of his shit

All polls show him doing poorly except with his base (republican, conservative, white evangelical). It has nothing to do with "elites". The foxnews poll breakdown is long but a good read.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/fox-news-poll-53-percent-disapprove-trump-even-as-voters-feel-better-about-economy.html

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2017/07/19/fox-news-poll-july-19-2017.html

I still think Bush is the biggest dumbass and pushover on Earth. Not that there's no charm in that.

>but but but muh polls! It was her turn! Waaaaaahh!!!

So even though conservative polling is saying the same fucking thing, you are going to be in a brainwashed bubble and disregard literally everything that paints meme man in a bad light?

That's being in a cult, matey.

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY!

No it doesn't...

>Being this butthurt.
KEK

The conservative polling were saying the same thing because they were anti Trump and said he would lose the nomination as well.

Trump was a renegade candidate that both parties hated, which is why he won. You need to be analytical and just take a look at the facts.

>MUH PROPAGANDA MACHINE
>TRUMP IS FANTASTIC AND DA BEST PRESIDENT EVERER
>DONT TRY TO CONVINCE ME WITH YOUR FACTS, THEY ARE LIBRUH LIES!

Triggered hard.

>SHE'S GONNA WIN THE ELECTION YOU FILTHY ANIMALS! YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN GO OUT AND VOTE! IT'S HER TURN!! THESE POLLS CAN'T BE WRONG! THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING! YOU BETTER BELIEVE WHAT WE TELL YOU!!!

Ah right, that's pretty convenient isn't it? I suppose he shits gold and cums rainbows too? Don't criticize our fearless leader, he can do no wrong and any negative criticism is obviously part of an elaborate propaganda machine.

The state of your mental gymnastics, I bet you think people love his healthcare proposal too.

>What happens to Colbert when he has no more Trump jokes?
Before Trump, Fallon was #1 in the ratings. After Trump (and focusing the content on Trump), Colbert is #1.

Colbert wants Trump to stay in office. Impeachment would be the worse thing that could happen for the show (and the best thing for Fallon).

>I go to great lengths not to listen to criticism.
Keep tanking the conservative parties like you have been, you will ensure nobody votes Red for the next 100 years.

Guys, ANOTHER thread where you cry about Trump? Give it a rest already. The election was over 7 months ago.

He's not perfect, just saying the polls are wrong is a fact and nobody with any sense and logic should trust them at all.

That's not even remotely a fact though. That's the problem.

>Muh opinions!

shut up

Who will play her in the eventual bio pic?

If you think Trump is popular you are delusional. That's all there is too it, bud.

At this point it will never end. Maybe by January the tantrum will subside a bit.

He's the most popular person on the planet right now.

That's a fact.

i thought he was a Republican, thats the feeling i got when i saw a bit of him years before trump was elected

>I am going to disregard both blue and red state polling, Rasmussen polling, Gallup polling and the general attitude the country has towards Trump because election projections that both Republicans and Democrats had about a single election were wrong.
Autism.

If only I could have been there to witness that glorious moment?

>But but but muh election polls!
Shameful display. Just embarrassing at this point.

what did the American people meant by this?

What did they mean by this?

>being hated
>the same as popular
No, he isn't. I want to drill this into your faggot head; Trump is the most unpopular President we have had in nearly 40 years.

Folks, what's going to happen to Colbert when Trump appoints his second Supreme Court Justice later this year?

It's like you are illiterate.

Yeah maybe. Yet it is still more evidence than you have provided that he is actually beloved by the American people.

>But but but these polls! Why don't you believe them?!