IMAM AND HIS ASSISTANT GUNNED DOWN OUTSIDE MOSQUE AFTER FRIDAY PRAYERS IN QUEENS, NEW YORK

IMAM AND HIS ASSISTANT GUNNED DOWN OUTSIDE MOSQUE AFTER FRIDAY PRAYERS IN QUEENS, NEW YORK

(((medium complexion)))

Obviously a racist vigilante revenge terrorist assassination. Why else would someone be randomly killed in New York?

niiicceee

Wonderful! Whenever a muslim is made good, it sprouts a pair of bat wings and goes flapping back to hell where it came from.

Boy i wonder who could be behind this ((()))

It's Drumpf's fault
everyone knows this

Man of (((medium))) complexion

Hey Ahmed, what'cha doin?

>mfw I live in Queens and people on kikebook are LITERALLY blaming Trump saying he promotes "islamophobia"

This is how you know it was a case of entrapment (false flag.) The media was on that shit blaming Trump from the get-go.

Use to live in Flushing Queens.

35 AVE IN DA HOUSE!!

GOOD

More is needed.

SAMMY HYDE SAMMY HYDE SLAYING IMAMS IN THE NAME OF WHITE PRIDE

You sound like a faggot

Nice

>IMAM
>HIS ASSISTANT
>Kebabs

Nothing of value was lost.

Bump for interest.

MEDIUM COMPLEXION!!!!

I'd definitely vote for him now.

Found him

Looks like Samuel Heidenberg

I'm not used to reading good news any more.

>medium complexion
>no mention of skin color

>MEDIUM COMPLEXION!!!!

>suspect confirmed as queens local daniel kurlan

Robbery is getting violent. Too many try to be heroes.

Anthony Cumia?

He did live in Queens

Who reported that? I thought there were no witnesses

why would he kill one of his own?

Let me take a guess:
>killer ends up being another muslim
>killer had previously claimed the imam + assistant weren't teaching the Quran "correctly"
>killer's close family (who are 2nd/3rd generation from Sudan) protests that Allah is love and that they never imagined him doing this
>also they love new york and have started a go fund me page in the mosque's honor

Trump caused this.

>why

because he's cray-cray, obvs.
i mean, look at that hygiene.

Don't worry. They going to stop once it's comfiremd the shooter is not white. Just like every time. I still remember the reddit butthurt about Cologne
>IT'S PROBABLY A TYPICAL TRUMP SUPPORTEN WHITE MALE GUN NUT!!!!!

I heard he was assisted in the murder by his negro underling

Good

Brooklyn is where it's at. Queens is fucking gay. Even the name "queens" is slag for faggot. Faggot.

I'm tired of this mediumophobia

Regardless, it's going to effect his campaign.

How? Libkids who werent going to vote for him won't vote for him?

R.I.P patrice

Yep he finally snapped

With bacon greased bullets, no heaven for them.

flushingbro born an raised here... are you a transplanted hipsterfaggot or were you actually born in BK? Because if you're repping and not native, I think you're the fag here

>BENOWITZ

Imagine this happening in Germany. Just take a moment...

why are you guys shilling this story so much? if it were any other religion, it wouldn't be national news.

How about that Christian priest that was killed 1-3 weeks ago. Think it was in France

Born raised in Bensonhurst/bay ridge. Real Brooklyn. Wouldnt set foot in bush wick or the other fag places