Do women really do this

?

Link the video.

Actually, yes. In HighSchool I was friends with some girls, and one time at lunch they told a story about how they all went to the bathroom together at the mall, and all had to poop.

They kept making jokes while they pooped and one of them was constipated and the laughing made it painful for her to poop, until, according to herself, she took the biggest shit ever, and it smelled so bad that they all couldn't stop laughing while being disgusted.

Answer the question first

I need the analyze it to give a good answer.

Come on man, my favorite passtime is literally licking girls buttholes. Why would you say this shit

Yes. I had a second toilet installed in our master bathroom so I could play battleshit with my wife.

enjoy your c.diff

Wipes

You better fucking believe it.

Especially after they have had a kid. It's like the kid destroys the pooper and the vagoo in a tornado of fury, leaving nothing but empty space for BRRRRRRAP

Because girls are fucking disgusting and most of them are dishonest about it.

Believe it or not, but females are way more disgusting than men.

When I was a little younger and first started maming good cash, I paid a girl at Wendys to stick her fingers in her asshole before serving me whenever I went there. It was a real rush and got ne rock hard. Eventually I just fucked her and that ruined it. I started thinking about how she was just putting shit on my food. The magic was gone.

Not sure what my point was.

This fucking guy

Hot.

>taking advice from the """"""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""" of Sup Forums on about women

Who should they listen to? Some faggot that can't even force a meme? That's your avatar at this point. You're officially worse than a tripcode poster.

wow yet another redditor that learned how to evade bans and is trying to make his mark on Sup Forums like a real /big guy/

Who are you referring to dogfucker. Better not be me or you'll regret picking this fight

I wish I was a smull qt girl taking a giant shit and making all my qt freinds bursting laughing at the sound and smell

You'd still be an autistic creeper inside and you'd alienate everyone quickly

Its true I have a suster and the things she does to the bathroom used tampons on the floor etc ugh

Does she do juicy farts haha