REEEE HOW CAN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH BASED TRUMP

>REEEE HOW CAN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH BASED TRUMP
>REEEE I'M A MANBABY THAT HATES HILLARY CLINTON COS SHE'S A WOMAN

Why can't Drumpfbabies just accept that this is a pro-Hillary sub now?
Sup Forums has clearly had ENOUGH of Drumpf's buffoonish racist antics and lies

Face it Drumpftards, YOU ARE THE MINORITY NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I hate my own race now

SHILL THREAD

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SAGE ' D

1. There is no evidence that Correct The Record operates on Sup Forums

2. Correct The Record would be aware that they cannot change any Sup Forums user's mind

3. You're spamming which is against the rules, your threads are being deleted because you've made at least 20 duplicates even when there are 3 duplicates currently active

You're just making the rest of us look bad with WAHHH PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME THEY MUST BE PAID! LET'S SPAM THE CATALOG

>Drumpf

If you think this is a good meme, I've got an iPod for ya

OP is a Trump supporter if you're too retarded to tell

Thank you for Correcting the Record™, faggot.

K.... Keep me posted

>Replying to pump and dump spam
What for what purpose?

we have completely taken over this board the numbers don't lie 10% drop in the last month for users on pol since we started our demoralisation campaign . they shouldn't of made it so easy for us to track all the online poll rigging and Trump memes back to this place we will win in the end .

>1 post by this id

saged

Thats very sexist and maybe even racist of you to assume that I dont like her because she is a woman. I don't like her because she is a bad person.

bump

no one cares

SPREAD THIS VIDEO

EDUCATE PEOPLE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I know what you mean, i mean, I hate trump because he is a dumb, blithering blow hard who gets his feelings hurt and then never shuts the fuk up. Acts like a petulant child and seriously thinks a trillion dollar wall is a good idea. Also his dumbass orange looking skin looks fucking retarded.

OMG what a liar! He's just like $hillary! Oh wait, that isn't astonishing at all to me because i am not a moron.

I wonder how much money Hillary is dumping into this board.

bad losers up to tricks

brexit means brexit ;)

bump

SPREAD THIS VIDEO TOO
PEOPLE NEED TO BE EDUCATED :DDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Not enough to assume that just because someone supports her they are a shill.

Sure, she's the candidate for women and cucks. Got it. Don't vote for her if you're a man.

Thanks Sup Forums, here's your free (You)

she is also the candidate for people who do not want their country to be a living joke.