Is it kino?

is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QLpI9fSpNWs
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtu.be/3QJC1xq3UwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you will never be a chad who makes mad money taping piss easy videos and has fun all day

BRO

hold on hold on

can we switch the language?

drumpf

Do you think he had sex with any of the 13 year olds?

Forgot link
youtu.be/QLpI9fSpNWs

Reddit hates Jake Paul so bad I actually like the guy. He does crazy shit with his life and has all the money in the world. They're just jealous.

Is this really the state 4chans in? This dude is everything the people on this website hates but just because reddit also doesn't like him now you're a fan.

His hairline is trash

Sup Forums has always loved alphas like JP

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

DEPORT THIS

Fuck off Jake

a cute

He lack of PoC in that shot is deeply troubling.

its everyday, bro

Literally me, I despise reddit and pseudo intellectual broken people like h3h3 fans so much that I actually like he paul brothers

What exactly is wrong with them?

>ywn have an army of dabbing twinks at your disposal
why live lads

Fatty in the middle looks like James Corden's ugly little brother. Idk who the other twinks are

>you play ball like a girl!

Do chads in burgerland really say bro and dude this much irl? I thought it was just in the movies

I don't get why they just suddenly lapse into spanish but don't even have any subtitles. The fuck? Most of the people watching the video have no idea what they're fucking saying

>Literally me, I despise reddit and pseudo intellectual broken people

The fat guy is their master?

...it's Tessa Brooks

the competition SHOOK

This is a 6/10 in Los Angeles.

>Eurotwinks
>TWINS
>desperate for their green card

my dick is prepared

6/10 anywhere

what is this shit?

Can I get a quick rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

>This dude is everything the people on this website hates
What? Sup Forums has always rallied around the loudest, most arrogant asshole around. Hating that guy is so normie tier it's frankly disgusting. Every board has their own.

lmao

>too lit for Disney Channel

shame...I hope he at least banged some of his co-stars and that dude's grandma on his way out

Standards are generally much higher in L.A. because lots of young women get nose jobs, breast enlargement, lip and cheek fillers etc.

I laugh every time I see that guys face

>This dude is everything the people on this website hates

No he's everything the people here want to be.

1)Rich for being a troll
2)Has tons of preteen girl fans
3)Gets to spend his time making OC and memeing and hanging with his bros
4)Could probably pull any ass he wants and even sleep with his young fans and get away with it

Seriously, there's no criticism of this guy that doesn't make you sound like a bitter, jealous cunt. Why should he follow your rules of behavior? Because he's white? God forbid a white kid do what rappers do everyday. At least he doesn't deal drugs and shoot people.

Who cares if he's an attention whore? That fat aged jew at h3h3 does nothing but attention whore too. He's famous for every reason Jake and Logan are. Yet he's absolutely butt obliterated about it. Hypocrisy much?

Didn't know Jake visited Sup Forums

it's funny cause h3h3's video showing up on my 'recommended' is what introduced me to Jake Paul

I was honestly surprised to find out they're a 'comedy' channel after...such bitter cunts

People have different opinions. Get over it. Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a shill.

I seriously don't know who this faggot is. Is Sup Forums populated entirely by 13 year old girls or has it finally happened to me?

Reminds of this kid from the sandlot

Ya

JP is permeating the consciousness of this nation harder than anyone sense Trump

go watch one of his vlogs and come back

The England is my city shit is probably the funniest meme for me since Baneposting. Even tops JUSTposting for me.

Opinions have nothing to do with what I said. You're obsessed with Jake Paul? That's cool, man. But you're riding him pretty hard on an anonymous image board when he doesn't even know you exist.

Really wish people would just stop giving a shit about this guy.

Just let him be autistic with his 13 yeard old slave harem and make original good content about other shit.

>giving yourself a manjaw and fake plastic balloon tits is "perfect" in america

>Seriously, there's no criticism of this guy that doesn't make you sound like a bitter, jealous cunt.

He will be shot one day and I will piss on his grave.

Jake Paul BTFO
youtu.be/3QJC1xq3UwA

When I look at what life I like for much of the kids in LA and New York and how much they get for free and how much they win I want to kill myself.

That plus a modern nu male hair cut

>reeee chad took my girl
kill yourself nerd!

genuinely let down the entire city of england.

if it makes you feel any better most of them hate themselves and live life drifting from one existential crisis to the next

>>>/snapchat/

You're pulling out all the stops, aren't you? It's no more obsessed than making a thread insulting someone you've never met. Or sitting there, behind your computer screen seething in rage because someone younger than you is more successful. He doesn't know you exist either, lay off the tautologies.

Yeah let's kill everyone you don't like. Sounds like a real swell world. Because obviously your judgement is sound enough to justify ending someone's life. So much for the tolerant left.

Not really, they get to fuck as much as they like, all will get nice houses or apts, money and the bank and tones of low tier friends you dont have to put effort into to keep around.

I hate myself and live life drifting through existential crisis one after the other but I don't get any of that shit. Fuck them.

These faggots have been spamming Sup Forums too today for the first time
Just face the fact your 15 minutes are fucking over

nigger, I implied he will be shot by someone because he's a raging faggot, not by me.

>leftist

kek, what makes you think I'm leftist? You delusional immigrant

>stranger gay reaction image, the ultimate pseudo intellectual reddit friendly tv show
>'Maybe if I greenbelt what he said with an EPIC reaction image it'll make people think he's wrong'
>is a phoneposter

>tfw approaching post-ironic appreciation for this jam
A part of me thinks the Paul brothers are post modern satirists but regardless, hating this has become so fucking normie/facebook tier I kind of feel the need to like it.

his flow is terrible

>Hypocrisy much?
Contrast this thread to the Bella Thorne thread right now.

>His flow is terrible
You clearly didn't listen it was actually Disney chanel flow god I didn't Sup Forums had so many retards

>Satanic trips on my shit post

Wtf are you talking about? Contrast it how? What does wanting to fuck Bella Thorne have to do with being pissed off a faggy chad gets to fuck underage girls? They aren't mutually exclusive.

It's on some post ironic shit senpai

>Sup Forums just doxxed Post Malone

I feel as though I live in a sim, because I never saw one bit of anything about this guy until this week, but everyone is saying he is "the most famous youtuber". Am I an old person?

Hating on any celebrity without good reason is normie. People who hate on this woman are incapable of saying why they hate her, they just do because she's "done nothing to deserve her wealth".

Reddit made Sup Forums insecure. Before Reddit this site had no equals, but now Reddit is a more friendly platform of discussion with a bunch of topics, so a lot of people flocked over to Reddit and a lot of reject redditors came here in turn, so now Sup Forums is mostly made up of a few loyalist oldfags, rejected redditors, insecure contrarianists and Sup Forumstards. A sad state really.

t. Here since 2008

>The city of England

this

literally who