48 years old

>48 years old
>still dressing like a teen mallgoth from 2003

I mean is this for fucking real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that just means she's the real deal and wasn't just in it for the image like a poser

she's the goth disco stu

>teen mallgoth from 2003
i miss teen mall goths ... today kids are all just fucking faggy

I gasped when I saw what she looked like today.

Same here, bro.

this post looks like some buzzfeed article

>neon punk hair has been wholesale appropriated by college cunts
>goths basically don't exist

T W O
P E O P L E
O N E
K E Y B O A R D

Me too and then I clapped

that was seriously better than any ENHANCE csi pulled

apparently it was an inside joke between the writers of CSI and NCIS to see how much ridiculous tech crap they could write into the show without the directors realising its too much

what fucking heroes, being a writer for this kind of shit must be the best job

What's a mall?

>she's the goth disco stu
Post of the day

>tfw you have a cousin around that age who dresses like this also

Oh god.

She added me to fb, and her friend request just sits there unnacepted. I can't bare having the same last name and being related to her and everyone know.

I could crank out a episode for CSI in less than week that would be better than the shit they write.

Still 100% bangable

Its called style. She found hers.

To be fair, the show has been on air since 2003 when goth was still mainstream or whatever back then

Share the wealth.

She cute?

I get it!

>Tfw had a punk/goth girl group at school

College cunts deserve to die for this shit alone.

Penn Jillette in a wig

>She added me to fb

She wants to fuck

Checked

I would give anything to be hers.

Cute girl

2 real.

I'd say I can't believe this show on the air but my Grandfather literally watches this and whatever other cop dramas come on. Every fucking day he searches the TV catalog to make sure he doesn't miss this show, I've seen multiple episodes a few times over just because I'll be in the same room.when it's on.

NCIS is made for us, just a generation or two older

Nothing changes, everything is a comfortable, familiar stereotype. With each passing year Gibbs going on special ops missions and the team members passing up promotions to stay on the team becomes more and more absurd.

But the fanbase is 70 years old and longs for ome continuity. And police procedurals give them that - black and white morality, where they'll never be surprised or made to question their life choices.

Abby's refusal to act like a grown up is no different.

Holy shit the lore for this show is garbage, you can't find her character's age anywhere on the internet. I guess she's actually supposed to be 48 then.

Not too bad..

I once tried to find out what medals Ducky had, in the one episode he wore them

Nada

The fanbase doesn't even maintain their own autism-wiki properly. Fuck NCIS fans.

Stole my response

My entire family does this as well. What's with old people and these kinds of shows?

It's comfy to watch in small doses

The original Law and Order and L&O Criminal Intent is probably the cream of the crop through

I marathoned all of Law & Order last year

It was hard going at times, but on balance I think Dick Wolf has done more good than evil in this world

His random spin offs that only last a season or two season are always interesting

Check up with them on facebook of you haven't already. I'm currently going through my old girl goth connections and the results are agreeable thus far.

I'm meeting one to see Alice Cooper next week.

Put us in contact with her. I'm 21 and will gladly poz her neghole.

WTF IS THIS NORMIE SHIT? FUCKING LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now he has all of that Chicago Justice/Fire franchise going

Its never going to end

>not being an autist who hung out with goth kids in the late 00's and had awkward experiences but in a wholesome and inviting context
>you didn't lose your handjob virginity to nightmare before christmas
>you don't hook up with old goth flames and ask them if they still have their clothes from high school and make them dress up like goth kids again and then plow them in their bedroom while Nightwish's cover of Over the HIlls played loudly.

I've also watched all of that. I wasn't going to, but the damn crossover with Law & Order SVU meant I had to watch an episode of Fire and it was fun

Justice just got cancelled after one season, which is a shame because I liked the characters, and I liked how the main lawyer was the son of the original lawyer from L&O. But whatever

But yeah it will never end. Dick Wolf is who Gene Roddenberry aspired to be back in the 60s and 70s.

>Justice just got cancelled after one season, which is a shame because I liked the characters, and I liked how the main lawyer was the son of the original lawyer from L&O

Neat

I always confused Chicago Justice and Blue Bloods with Tom Sellack

This makes sense. There is something comfortable about how things are neatly done.

>tfw i was an autist who hung out with the goth/punk kids
>tfw i was too autistic to capitalize on thhem hitting on me
I WANT TO GO BACK

You can never go back.

I never had the luxury of knowing any goth girls IRL.

She always reminded me of Belladonna. >tfw you'll never shove a baseball bat up her ass

I turned my first girlfriend into a furry loving pervert, would probably be married by now if her mom hadn't caught us getting close on their couch and effectively booted me from her life. Swear she took her shoes off on purpose. we went from first kiss to fingering the first time we hung out in person.

We need to build a time machine user

Again, Facebook is your friend here. Girls tend to remember guys that got away, especially from high school. I mean, you do realize that many of these girls probably masturbated while thinking of you right? Some of them probably still get wet just thinking about you touching them.

Believe me I tried. Can't find any of them only on long forgotten myspace accounts
> I mean, you do realize that many of these girls probably masturbated while thinking of you right? Some of them probably still get wet just thinking about you touching them.
I wish and it'd probably be them domming me. I was shy as shit then

I swear she looked like Baily jay

I couldn't appreciate L&O until I realized it was satire of American policies and law.

Law and Order is a legitimately quality show. Early SVU, too. Shame what the franchise has turned into.

Law & Order SJW is awesome, don't hate user

>lol It's just a phase
>lol what a loser, still pressing like this

You fuckers are never happy

but the ads tell me she looks different

She got punched in the face and sexually assaulted by a mental homeless guy. She'll look the same once it heals

>fb
Kill yourself you normie faggot

She is the biggest godfag, she's always tweeting about going to church. And also how manly and fuckable her Marine boyfriend is.

Because they're all over 50 and can't figure out how that darn internetting works

We are like rats in a maze, but at least the rats can retrace their steps. We're forced to keep moving forward even if we took the wrong path.

Pretty much this.

Baby Boomer men have a crush on her because she's so "alt". Also there's the appeal of a younger girl.

My gf is goth.

What do I win Sup Forums?

Two tickets to a Bauhaus concert.

Why does she have a folder with the PGR? Was that episode in Mexico?

I think it's a crime to use the logo of the flag without permission.

>old and cruises teens at the mall but the teens are faggy

Something from the 90s. Ya know those places next to Five Guys where you can lease storage space? Those were malls.

giv both gf pls

It was, she went to prove Gibbs didn't kill some local crime slut's dad

Turns out he did and then the FBI and a half dozen other agencies (including Mossad) buried that fact because Gibbs is too good for this world and deserves to get away with cold blooded murder

But it's not even pretending to be about anything but agendas now. It's painful to watch.

what the fuck, seriously?

Yeah. It was the guy who killed his daughter, so he went to Mexico and killed him right back as vigilante justice. People finally find out years later and then the entire law enforcement world conspires to cover it up for some insane reason

Criminal Intent is worth watching for based D'Onofrio alone

Oh it's definitely blatant in it's pandering, the last episode of the most recent season is about Trump and features ICE agents bursting into people's homes like Nazi stormtoopers and rounding them up for being illegal. There's even a chase scene where they're racing to stop their witness for a fucking rape-murder from reaching the plane because she's key to their case, but the immigration people lie to them to stall and get her deported regardless.

But it's enjoyable, watching something so completely, unapologetically retarded and trashy. It's not old Law & Order, which was good, but it's still great entertainment watching the show spiral into ever increasing silliness.

I can guarantee the fact that you wouldn't have complained if it pandered to the ridiculous right-wingers.

Nahh mate, for full blown comfy you need to go right back in time to Dragnet or Hill Street Blues

Dinoso took the virginity of jessica alba.

Spinoffs that were more popular than the original show thread?

I'll give it that. It's genuinely past the point of parody. I really liked the two or three or whatever part thing of the guy that specifically had it in for Bennet for whatever reason that ended up killing himself. That was some of the most amazingly awful TV I've ever seen.
I'd much rather a show without political pandering.

This guy.

I miss ziva

I love my pepperonis big and dark!

I like Chicago Lawyer because of the continuity nods to classic L&O but can't stand the other two series.

There are three other series user

God bless them for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

Remember, if you ever get hacked just unplug the monitor and it'll all be fine.

it's the best thing on TV to watch Ice-T explain to some ignorant yokel the differences between trans and gay.

the only thing hard to watch on SVU are the Noah segments, either that kid is being shamefully exploited or someone owes him a shit load of Emmys because he's the best actor on Earth.

There's no way Ice-T expected this shit to still be going

these are pure gold. it baffles me how someone can think of writing shit like that.

Fpbp

this can't be fucking real

Why is everyone laughing so hard I don't get it

I wish there was more of those.

>48 years old dude

You must have a better ad-blocker than us. It's one of those auto-generated ads. They show an actor from ages ago with something like that under it

Killing off Kate was a mistake they never recovered from