*twirls moustache*

*twirls moustache*
>I want to take over the city!1! MWAHAHAHA

When will the mcu have a hood villain?

*good

>Hood in the MCU
He's obviously a Netflix tier villain, user.

>I'M CRAZY LMAO
When will Batman get a good villain?

>have a hood villain
Say no more, Luke Cage™ is coming to Netflix® this September!

but user none of them wanted to control a city, maybe kingpin but that's how he rolls.

But that's not what Obadiah Stane, Red Skull, Yellowjacket, Ultron, Thanos, Ronan, Loki, The Purple Man, Whiplash, or Zemo's motivation was. Literally the only villain to express a desire to "take over the city" was Kingpin and he had already accomplished that goal when DD began.

>HAHA WE'RE SECRETLY HOMOSEXUAL FOR SPIDERMAN1!1!XDD

>Obadiah Stane
Take over you company XD
>Red Skull
Take over the planet XD
>Yellowjacket
Take over your company XD
>Ultron
Destroy the world XD
>Thanos
Destroy the world XD
>Ronan
Destroy the world XD
>Loki
Destroy
>The Purple Man
Literally
>Whiplash
>Zemo's
Who?

l
>Red Skull (subjective)
>Fisk
>Killgrave
>Loki
I know this is b8, but considering that's like 4 out of 100 movies, op has a point.

Zemo was pretty good. I enjoyed him, but I know a lot of people didn't.

Also vaguely remember enjoying Abomination and hulks fight, but don't think he was fleshed our enough to count as a 'good villain'.

DC however is a little bit more subjective.

I thought Zod was good, Doomsday was shit and so was luthor. So that's what, a 33.3% success rate with only two movies.

Meanwhile the X-Men franchise has Magneto, the Hellfire club although only minorly fleshed out were decent and Stryker who was great in X2, also although Apocalypse was a bit of a dud the Apocalypse himself was great.

Don't really keep up with Arrow or Supergirl.

What I'm getting at is it doesn't seem to be just the MCU that's getting villains wrong. Although complaints are mostly geared at the MCU, I think it's only because the MCU movies are pumped out faster than any other franchise.

To be honest, I think we're to blame. We ask for so much from these movies, a hero and all of his supporting cast, their villains (which in the case of comics probably have a supporting cast of their own) and a coherent plot based on a very particular run.

I just wish they'd stop killing them off so definitively. I mean what harm could there've been from throwing Stane in prison? Or ball-gagging Killgrave?

Their trying to build a connected universe, but with comics everyone always pops up everywhere. Like Red Skull could've shown up in a Thor movie, Daredevil could square off against Zemo, it might be stupid, but it's great at the same time.

Rant over.

Wow, look what a shitty thread!

>Turn everyone in the city into lizards
Marvel Studios BTFO

That wasn't The Purple Man's motivation.

And what other motivations do any comic book villains ever have besides taking over or destroying things?

If you don't like comic book tier plots, maybe you shouldnt watch movies and tv shows that are based on comic books?

One (1) good villain does not excuse a dozen shitty ones all over the board.

>Zemo
>Literally who

You just outed yourself as /tv, friend

> Corrupted Hero
> Power-hungry demagogue
> Troll
> Idealist who ignores the moral bankruptcy of his methods

> Chaos Nihilist
> Order Fanatic

> Pure Evil Demon

> I want to control and/or destroy the world-tier
Loki
Red Skull
Thanos
Malekith
Alexander Pierce
Ronan
Ultron
> I want my company to get rich by selling weapons-tier
War Monger
Justin Hammer
Killian
Yellowjacket
> I want to kill x character because I'm mad-tier
Abomination
Whiplash
Laufey
Crossbones
Zemo

He has one, Ras is in your image.

>Not even getting the joke right.

All Spider-Man villains are all science abomination as a direct result of corporate greed. Who have a Frankenstein's monster syndrome.

Who the fuck are the guys in the middle?

Yellowjacket was pretty good because he started in the middle category and ended up in the later category.

There was actual character progression, which we didn't get with most villains.

I agree, The Hood is rad.

Nice one.

Technically, yes. But let's not forget he wasn't doing it to feel powerful, rich or for the sake of it. Kingpin only wanted to make Hell's Kitchen great again.

Wesley was cooler.

The very middle one is Fisk in Daredevil, no clue about the other two

The right one is the Purple Man from Jessica Jones. Dunno bout' the one in the left.

Control and Destroy shouldn't be put as the same thing.

Why the hell are they in a collage of villains from the MCU?

Guy on the left is Ward from Aos.
Nice meme.

Nice meme :^)

>luthor was shit

Luthor was great you dumbass pleb. He killed Superman on his first try.

There has GOT to be a middle ground. Most of Rami's villains were just misunderstood scientists or colleagues of Peter Parker that went crazy but are still sympathetic while Phases 1 and 2 of MCU were filled were more traditional cheesy and straightforward villains. Which do you all prefer more?

>AoS is so irrelevant nobody bothered to mention the character for their bait posts
Can't wait for that shit to get axed. I just hope the Kike doesn't transfer his Inhuman fetishism over the Netflix shows.

>Nice meme.

What meme?

___________________________:^)

Yes, and then everyone will turn back to normal after a few hours. Thank Christ that Amazing Spider-Man is dead and buried.

Sympathetic for solo films. Traditionally for ensembles.

I like both kinds of villains.

Yep. Kingpin was an autist who wouldn't stop whining about VANESSA

A mix.

What I want to see more in the MCU is blue-collar villains. Guys who aren't in it to make a ton of money for their company or destroy the world, just average guys who have powers or tech and see an opportunity to rob some banks.

We might get that in Spider-Man with based Shocker.

Ultron wanted to save the planet, not destroy it. Have you faggots watched the movie?

No, his plan was to enslave the world to save it, than he fought the Avengers once and decided he'd rather blow it all up.

His plan was to create a new extinction age and press the reset button. Because the planet had around six or seven main mass extinction events and it's the gateway for new species to take the top of the food chain, his logic is that the planet needs a new one.
Because he can't take control of an asteroid he makes one himself.

Typhoid Mary in MCU when?

Crazy any man would stick their dick into

Who's the dude in the background to the far right?

Just remember guys, that because of the direct incompetence of literally everyone involved in the situation, we will never, ever get the best Marvel villain portrayed the way he is supposed to be.

Whiplash

no the guy in the BACKGROUND
that mask lookin thing

Loki also started by just wanting to one up his brother and impress his father.

Yellow Jacket Iron Monger or Thanos?

no in the very very background

Ward was just a really well trained sociopath though

I don't see anything, user.

are you blind or is this some sort of meme

What are you talking about? It's just fire user

now enhance

jesus christ that looks terrible....

>Yellowjacket
Wants to be rich

>Iron Monger
Wants to be rich

>Thanos
Wants to kill every single living thing in the universe so Death notices him and falls in love with him

>Loki
Just wants to trick peeps

>Whiplash
Just wants to kill Tony Stark

>Red Skull
Wants the arian race to rule

>Ultron
Wants to reset the planet in order to save it

>Ronan
Ok, you got me there

But otherwise you suck a billion dicks, OP.

Ill assume its a meme character like Forgetmenot and Candlejack then.

Malkeleth, or however the fuck it's spelt.

Malekith

It's the dark elf from second Thor movie.

It's Malekith.

His name was Grant Ward

>>Red Skull
>Wants the arian race to rule
You didn't watch the movie, did you? He literally has a line laughing at the concept of the aryan master race.

Well I forgot most of the first Captain America movie, to be honest.
Comic Red Skull still cares about pure race.

Movie Red Skull wants some kind of new master race, which he considers himself and Cap to be the first of, if I recall correctly.

>tfw no gf tier
Killgrave

There's something about Batman being surrounded by all his villains that make me hard

could be wrong but maybe he was joking about zemo being not muh zemo in the film? best guess

This is a really bad argument.

>>Ronan
>Ok, you got me there

He actually has kind of the most unique motivation of that list, he declared jihad on Xandar and wants to ethnically cleanse their shit up because ancient race war shit.

Oh, right. I had also completely forgot his motivations.
No Skrulls confuse me.

>Movie Red Skull wants some kind of new master race, which he considers himself and Cap to be the first of, if I recall correctly.

Not really. He just wanted world domination under Hydra, er, under him. Because, in his eyes, EVERYONE was beneath him anhe was the superior man on his way to standing with the likes of Odin and such.

>Thanos
>destroy the world
>not everything

>When will the MCU have a good villain?
>here ya go
>that doesn't count because I said so

>>When will the MCU have a good villain?
>>here ya go
>>that doesn't count because he is not from a movie

Fixed for you

Fucking dumb idiot
Quality of life is the most realistic motivation you fucking pleb.

>in the MCU
>is a good character
>is a villain
he matches all criteria presented in the OP

That's still stupid because the MCU includes TV shows.

>He actually has kind of the most unique motivation of that list, he declared jihad on Xandar and wants to ethnically cleanse their shit up because ancient race war shit.
EX-FUCKING-ACTLY

mCu

Penguin is less crazy than Ra's. Ra's gets crazier every time he takes a dunk in the Lazarus Pit.

>Grant Ward
>Fisk
>Zemo

While Fisk did want to take over the city, he never said it, because he had already done it.

>shit and so was luthor
... Could you save my seat for me, user?

Kingpin is Bestpin

oh yeah, that movie existed.

>*twirls moustache*

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/wtfiswrongwithyou/