Italians are the Alphas of the alphas—what do I mean by this? I mean that of all the competing tribes on Earth...

Italians are the Alphas of the alphas—what do I mean by this? I mean that of all the competing tribes on Earth, Italians are top tier—who is top tier? North East Asians. Jews. Italians.

Of Europeans, Italians have the best history. Sure, Great Britian/France/Germany dominated 1700’s-1900’s... but that is a brief moment in time when compared to the lifespan of the roman empire.

Oh, and if these esoteric reasons won’t convince you, maybe I should give something a little more down to earth. Italians have hot women and best food.

Now, bow down to your overlord.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20150303/italian-men-have-bigger-penises-than-germans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much this.

eeeeey

>Great Britian/France/Germany dominated 1700’s-1900’s
Make that 1000's-1900's.

yes
but ameritards cant be italian

Good thread

I actually would agree, I unironically love Italian women

good thread

Of course, we are ignoring the fact that modern Italians are mixed mutts and nothing like the Romans were.
Nowadays Italians are only the master race in being the most desired by women

ayyy i'm walkin' here

>Of course, we are ignoring the fact that modern Italians are mixed mutts and nothing like the Romans were.

>Of Europeans, Italians have the best history.
All Romance countries have a claim to Roman heritage. And among them, France, Portugal and Spain all managed to live up to that heritage by building empires over the course of a millenium, while Italy was just the Holy See and some irrelevant states.
>hot women
Spain.
>best food
France.
Kill yourself, Shitalian proxy.
>the master race in being the most desired by women
According to beautifulpeople.com rankings, that would be the Scandis. Italian men are short and ugly.

>you're wrong cause you're biased in one way
>i'm right cause i'm biased in the other
mad fatso detected

Where did he lie though? The only points he could be biased about was the food and the women.

>All Romance countries have a claim to Roman heritage
what kind of nonsense is this? they were Imperial subjects not much different from how India was under Brits, and the few retired legionaries that were left there to teach the language and the law to the local chieftains doesn't change that
they can claim heritage from it, sure, but obviously nowhere near the same as Italics, the core of the Roman army and elites

No need to lie about or disprove claims about Roman heritage, any sane-minded or intellectually honest individual links it to the peninsula specifically first, then to its conquered territories, but that's not even the point, belittling the Italian peninsula's history by limiting it to the Roman time and valuing it on the base of projected power of whatever institutions operates in it is only done by Americans and whatever Euro feels entitled to having the bigger dick in the continent rather than genuinely appreciating each country's heritage hence happily giving Caesar what belongs to Caesar. I dislike both OP and this other mad burger.

invading third world countries that were still in the stone age isn't something to be proud of

Well here's the thing, they weren't mere subjects, but rather completely integrated to the empire. The Celts were rather quick to assimilate, that's why modern history textbooks use the term "Gallo-Roman". Both Gallia and the Iberian peninsula saw the birth of a fairly high number of what would be future Roman emperors.
I'm setting some facts straight btw, I don't agree with except on the food part.

bah, until Caracalla in the third century you didn't even have citizenship as a birthright
your "integration" comes in a very late phase of the Roman civilization

as for the so called "Iberian" emperors, most of them likely/certainly had origins in Italic families that had settled there
around 100AD Roman aristocracy wasn't that liberal yet towards outsiders
at best the Iberian side may have been maternal given the strong patriarcal culture of Romans

Italy is pretty much Africa nowadays lol.

>Italy is pretty much Africa nowadays lol.

This is fake.
Also Italy is more diverse than U.K.

I am pure Finn here. I acknowledge Italians as my superiors and whiter than me.

The most common first names here are "Francesco" and "Sofia". No "Mohammed" on sight here.

Damn, not even in the top 10, must suck to be you

>All Romance countries have a claim to Roman heritage. And among them, France, Portugal and Spain all managed to live up to that heritage by building empires over the course of a millenium, while Italy was just the Holy See and some irrelevant states.
you're fucking retard we were the first to have Renaissence

>hot women
>Spain
we're basically look the same
>best food
>France
if you only know pasta and pizza yes

>According to beautifulpeople.com rankings, that would be the Scandis
source?
>Italian men are short and ugly.
pic related

proud irish/italian amerimutt reporting in

>Francesco
So you literally want your children to be French... talk about being cucked.

t.Achmed

Ah yes, that must be why. I know the name thing hit close to home, and i'm sorry.

>Italian men are short and ugly.

stop projecting amerimutt

t. 0.2% italian

This is actually a fake photo though I remember it being a big deal it’s a shit photoshop job

All I need is a fake tan and black hair dye and I’ll look med plus I’ll be taller and have blue eyes.

i am 1/1028 italian aswell.
feels good being master race, my ITALIAN brother.

nice very scientific study, Italian men are FAR better than balding scandinavians

>what are europids...

Idk?

Are Italians Goth or Roman, both ?

moors

GABAGOOOL

>if you only know pasta and pizza yes
t. only knows baguette and crepes

My ancestors.... :)

Mediterraneans are ugly subhuman garlic eating negroids
Italians are the most subhuman of their kind, Spaniards and Greeks follow shortly after
Shit culture, shit appereance and aesthetics

If you worship the looks of italians then you must think the same of arabs, they are one and the same.

*inhales*
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thelocal.it/20150303/italian-men-have-bigger-penises-than-germans

>flaccid
0/10

>muh dick
shitalian argumentation
Southern Euros confirmed niggers

germcuck on suicide watch

lmao nope, we have nothing in common with them.. the darker Italians are like pic related.

>Mediterraneans are ugly subhuman garlic eating negroids
>Italians are the most subhuman of their kind, Spaniards and Greeks follow shortly after
>Shit culture, shit appereance and aesthetics

but we have a lot of people that look completely different..

you and arabs look identical, if you showed up to apply for greencard in northern europe no one would be able to tell the difference

Go fuck yourself Giovanni, you can take your pasta fashool and gabagool and hang yourself

>look him up
>his dad looks like a moor
Must have a German mom or something.

t. butthurt christian Arab

You lazy wog niggers are notorious backstabbers, manlets with slick backed hair and always sweat-soaked
Varg describes Mediterraneans in a perfect way

>t. butthurt christian Arab

>You lazy wog niggers are notorious backstabbers, manlets with slick backed hair and always sweat-soaked
>Varg describes Mediterraneans in a perfect way

I've never seen an italian called Muhammad al-achmed
Also, accent gives it away instantly. and arabs have fucked up faces due to inbreeding. Even the fair skinned ones don't really look like italians.

one of those thread again

looks like the average Italian

subhuman wog, this is only your delusion

was meinten sie damit?

looks typical German to me

>German football fans welcome the Italian team, rare footage colored, 2006

subhuman wog, wash your mouth while talking about a superior Hallstatt Germanic

tse tse...

This guy is more american than diabetes, i tell you.

a turk more likely

ahahaha this germancuck is so mad, feels good being Italian

They are manlets but that helps them live forever.

>tfw a tall person that will keel over by 70

>actually integrating
those are the based migrants

not even refugees welcome guy but that was actually heartwarming to watch

WE and only WE are the top tier

Fuck arabs.

>Genovese immigrant family, and still have family over there
>have to deal with shitty Sicilians and Neapolitans ruining the area
I fucking hate southern Italians, how are their descendants such pieces of shit?

>pure blooded Dalmatian highlander
>get down my mountain into the dehumanizing city
>Italian heritagers and "we wuz coastal natives" ruining the area
How are they the descendents of such pieces of shit? How can one puny Italian manlet's spawn compete with the Dalmatian Highlander, the pain bringer, the wolf howling at the Mediterranean from the rugged mountains? They don't even skin their own animals and tan their own leather.

God damn soy boys screaming like little bitches when Terranova and Zara have a discount and drinking their makijato on the pjaca

nice autismus you got there piotr

>having a sl*v name
My name is Luka, and I drink bevanda. Prošek is for faggots