Rock Dog

I doubt we can expect to find this movie in better quality until it premieres internationally this October. It's coming to the US in February.

9le8.com/programs/120920.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_WKfcALboE
9le8.com/programs/120891.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People said they wanted a cam-rip. It is what it is. Still in Chinese.

It needs to be on a better site.

Netflix release when?

I guess that 500 post thread was a fluke. Past few threads, with legitimately new information about the movie, were busts.

Lionsgate picked it up for a US release in February. It'll be a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_WKfcALboE

Still don't like the fourth wall breaking.

I want to smell that fox

She's a bassist. Whatever that conveys.

I really wanted to watch this...the more I see of it, the more intrigued I am.

One last bump.

Aw, cute. I want plushes like those designs.

lonbluewolf drew Darma, the fox girl, a few days ago. Gave her larger breasts than I'd have liked. Would have been a perfect picture, otherwise.

fuck i dont know where i saved all the fanart of the fox

Bodi is cute, I wanna smooch him

I want her to show me the car fax

She really does look like a boy.

Cat seems like he'll be best character.

Which one's Bodi again?

>She really does look like a boy.

Excellent.

There's some fanart in the previous thread with her on a bike, I think? Does anyone have that, I missed saving it.

The main character

I should learn their names...I just keep thinking "the cute one...the other cute one...that other cute one."

It was a Chinese re-draw/trace of some post-apocalyptic biker dude. If it were an original drawing, it would have been... very creative, to say the least.

That's the one, with the weird muscle definition. Cheers user.

The Chinese art seems to have dried up for the most part. Haven't seen any new stuff in weeks.

Where's the hot female love interest.

His only love is Rock & Roll.

>no eyelashes or anything of the sort
interresting. but as this user said, its all the better

>tfw no tomboy fox gf

That's a female?

Voiced by Mei Whitman in the US. She's one of the few people who believes in Bodi and tries to cheer him up when he's depressed in the movie. Sadly, she only shows up five-or-six times in the movie. She's cute when she's stunned into silence when meeting the cat.

The cast is cute, I wanna smooch a lot of them

Chinese humanizations. Making theme human defeats the point, but oh well.

I know they still have some animal traits, but I'm not a big fan.

Did Daco design this fox or something

Darma's credits slide. I like the tips jar.

this movie is too cute looking.

Bodi is suck qt

Would totally sniff his crotch.

I must say, the movie actually has some good music.

I wonder how well that'll translate over when it's dubbed.

I do feel like the VAs won't be the ones the songs were written for

>Dat "F"

>Smile
>"Dude, this weed is great"

Bodi is cute. CUTE!

it doesn't look good side-by-side

The one on the right cost $70,000,000 more.

and it shows

>Comparing everything to Zootopia

Knock it off, its no Lion King

Zootopia is a thing that's popular. People will use it to bring attention to their posts.

Which is the purpose behind popular things in general: you bring them up to get attention.

that is lliterally the most ass backwards logic i've heard in my life

His smile kind of makes me happy. Plus that little butt wiggle he does when he's visualizing the music with the light...that made my happy in other ways.

Your mom is ass backwards.

What time does the wiggle happen?

When he's in his head visualizing the rock music with the light streaks. Right after he finds the radio. He's dancing around at one point, does the Snoopy dance and then wiggles his butt.

Ok, that was a short but cute wiggle

Russian poster. I think it's an October release. October for Italy as well.

Still surprising we have as much art as we do, given how the movie isn't even out yet.

Praise based Lonbluewolf!

Isn't it out in China?

Nobody was able to watch it. It was effectively not out. And it won't be out in the US until February. Most of the art is Chinese, but I was talking about western art.

the guy who owns all the cinemas in china got really pissy at the company who made the movie so it had a really limited release

just another day in china

Yeah, it bombed completely. It's unfortunate.

That was a cute movie I'll definitely watch it in theaters when it come to america.
Friend it only happens twice.

See, it deserves better than that. It's a pretty decent little movie.

You can't speak the language, I assume. Can you really judge the movie properly off of that cam-rip?

I got the general plot and watched pretty much every trailer, so I already knew what the dialog was for certain scenes. Yes there's were scenes I had no idea what was happening, but that's why I'm going to watch it when it come out where I live.

I didn't watch all of it. Wouldn't have understood it anyway. But I'm guessing, from the radio scene in the park, Bodi helped Angus with something and he was supposed to give him credit or at least a shout-out. So he ran to the park, got all his friends to listen to the radio, and Angus didn't. That's why he got sad, everyone made fun of him, and Darma tried to cheer him up.

Or something like that.

Rewatching the scene, he got sad when Angus was still talking and started listening closer to the radio. Maybe Angus was actually insulting him or something. Who knows?

My "understanding" was Angus had a label or producer on his ass to create a new hit song, and that's why he's trying to make something the whole movie, but then he hears Bodi's song he takes him in, records it, and then tries to set it up as his own creation.

So yeah, he's sad cause he doesn't get any credit for the song, I think...

That's what I got out of the scene, but I don't know Chinese. I guess I'll just have to what for the english dub, or hopefully subbed I actually kinda like the Chinese insert music.

source please

You mean we gotta wait until Feburary for Rock Dog to show up?
Dangit....Eng Subs when?

It may air in another English speaking country before then. Europe seems to be getting an October release across the board from what I've seen.

Yeah, that's kind of how I feel. The music was good, but I worry about it coming off a bit wonky in english. Kinda like "Sound Life" from Trigun. The English version kind of struggles to fit with the music.

>they did not even translate "god" to "pyos"
Russian language is dying for real.

>god
dog

There is no Dog.

Is February a good release date for a movie like this?

Bump.

>Is February a good release date for a movie like this?

it worked for Zootopia :^)

I don't think there's any major animated movie coming out that month like a Disney or Pixar film, so it shouldn't have much in the way of competition to my knowledge.
Zootopia came out in March in america.

Well fuck.
I guess I'll be the only one in the theater watching Rock Dog.

Rock Dog is two weeks later. Still, it will impact it.

>it´s another CGI movie that plagiarize Pixar style
>it´s another furry movie
>it´s another movie about generic parents that dont listen her children

But Bodi is cute.

>Pixar style
I don't see the characters doing a terrible job at mixing with hyper realistic backgrounds

>director of Toy Story 2.

neat i guess

>Furaffinity filename

How'd you guys the the link in OP to play? It just hangs there for me :\

9le8.com/programs/120891.html
Try this one

Video might get a hang-up if you use an adblock or something. There's an ad before it starts.