HOW CAN CHINA EVEN COMPETE?

youtube.com/watch?v=FZrOYh1R9JU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
medalspercapita.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING AY!

US > CHINA!! NEVER FORGET PEARL HARBOR!

>china, russia, and goymoney are losing to a beady little island of inbred roaches
Where did the english language community go so right?

There is no longer such a thing as the olympics. Norwegians are no longer Norwegians and Germans are no longer Germans. What's the fucking point?

Memes, mainly.

watch your lip mutt

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>half of a mutt's gold medals

So long as we beat France and Germany, I'm happy.

Watch your fucking mouth bitch tits.

You show some fucking respect to this inbred island that cucked you and the rest of the world harder than Abdullah bin Bratwurst cucks German men.

Learn it bitch.

That's typically how breeding works.

Mutts are usually stronger and healthier unless you breed specifically for many traits.

For example, most pure breed dogs live to about 10, whereas mutts live to about 15.

Really it's a compliment
My style of banter might have missed you

america could blow you to shreds

How did humans avoid inbreeding when they were living in tribes of 50-100 people?

So why do you all call England inbred despite us being probably the least inbred part of Europe?

I don't get it personally but what can you do, memers will meme.

Oh I know, your mum blew me pretty good last night.

Maybe after theyre done blowing tyrone

>Tying with China

Noice

I don't, other people do.

I don't think we did m8
Inbreeding isn't really that bad unless you have bad shit in your recessive genetic code.
That means better tribes survived and brought their good recessive shit to the surface, and bad ones died out because of incurable recessive diseases.

1776 Best year of my life

>dropping bombs like in WW2

they're ahead now

It's just a meme because of the royal family history

What world do you live in that Britain ever beat the US?

Was good for us too, the destruction of France and Spain helped. Worth 13 gold sink colonies.

Oh.... t-thanks for letting me know user

our royals are perfect m8 fuck off

Your point is, britbong?

Either way, it was nice storming Normandy with you

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

He really does look exactly like Nicky2

When we repeatedly tell you to go fuck yourself when you issue a command to us.

Pretty much every time you get told to stick a doughnut in it and shut the fuck up and you do as you're damn told like a good little jelly bean.

> british math

This is why you dumb cucks couldn't keep us

I bet the world is getting tired of listening to that song. But they are not even trying at this point.

>all this doping
>still can't beat fucking chinks

They were cousins and Prince Harry could in theory rule over Russia, he along with William all have claims to the Russian Tsars throne.

But they insist on keeping KGB puppets in power instead of a monarch that will look after them, warm them up and feed them, make sure they are normal people instead of being insects as they have been the past few years.

Poor Russians, quite literally.

It's going to happen again in our lifetimes, we'll have to bail out Europe because of Goymany acting like a nigger again. And will we get a thank you? No, we'll just get insults and jealousy as we always do.

Ungrateful lot they are on the mainland they really should just all be nuked into the nothing they know, you know and I know they are.

>UK half the Golds of the US.
>UK has less than a quarter of the US population.

USA BTFO

medalspercapita.com/
if your country isn't in top 10 on this list, you're not allowed to post in this ITT

>oh no not the chinks
.t no one ever

>math
I think you mean maths*

Gold medals count for more

>US second highest obesity rate in the world
>Most of the population can't even try out
>Still in first
MEXICO BTFO

This is getting sad. Go to bed friend, and dream those dreams about when Britain ruled the waves.

Chinks cheat and still get btfo just like in everything else they do

didn't like 50% of the Russian team get banned?

I went there when I was a boy in the 80's before it was handed over. Such a shame it's chinese now, if we hadn't skimped on our Navy and military budget we could have just told them "nah".
Fucksake, one of the decent parts of the British Empire and they actually wanted to stay.

Enjoy it under the communist yoke.

>31 years left.

>Muh per capita mutha fucka!

Every Olympics this salty excuse.

>the gooks don't do doping

What's sad is watching your country in the span of 200 years drop from 100% white to 60% white, we've been around for a thousand years as a functioning country and we still maintain a higher white population than you.

What is it with Recucklics? Just look at France, again 200 years and it's completely fucked and buckled under ficki ficki. Monarchy stronk!

Do you miss him yet? I bet you do.

Can someone divide this medals by race?

This would be the true medal count. Pol Olympics

Friendly reminder you guys imported a bunch of niggers here and now they're our problem

Should've ban all of them and send to Siberia to work on uranium mines

Not my fault that per capita you are worse than Deutschcuck.

>USA borders Mexico
>UK is an island off the coast Europe

What's your excuse for having millions of Pakis and Indians again?

Someone do this damn it

Really surprised at GB. I thought you guys die the second you're exposed to the sun.

Says a lot about how good they are that they're in second

shutup dad

APOLOGIZE FOR PEARL HARBOR GOOK

lol imagine thos chinese who were raped in training camps all those years to lose now,sure the rope awaits them backhome.

>want to congratulate china
>want to congratulate england
>they won't have it, only banter is allowed

You might have a point if the Olympics commission allowed countries to allow athletes in proportion to their population to compete

Well, whatever. Everybody knows only the Winter Olympics truly matter.

Gold is better then Silver
and Tea is better then Opium