Conservative

>Conservative
>Christian
>Support family values
>Like to reproduce (unlike white girls)
>Healthy
>Big bunda

Are colombian girls the most based girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
images.lmgtfy.com/?q=average mexican women
colombiareports.com/84-colombias-children-born-wedlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Columbia, post more pictures of her.

Regular colombian girl

Getting jungle fever watching La Esclava Blanca kek.

Thanks Colombia

Healthy shoulders, 8/10

Preciosa.
I got a reason to lift!

>tfw you'll never date a colombian qtie

They'e gem i guess.

Even more plastic than Korean girls.

>Conservative
bullshit
>Catholics
>Christian
>memetizos repoducing at any rate
>good

What's her instagram though?

But all your countries are shit m8

Also Hispanic 'family values' just mean shitting out as many nigglets as possible for the state to support.

Virgin? If not, just another worthless whore posing as a keeper.

Absolutamente.

This going to need sauce OP

>South Americans
>Conservative

They have 4 kids by three fathers, two of which are in prison or dead from narco terrorism.

Hispanic family values shit on Anglo family values.
t.halfbreed Anglo Hispanic

el CONGOlombiano

Maybe in the US but they're just trying to fit in there

Colombia is the most conservative country in Latin America, we even had several wars against liberals where the conservatives always won and the liberals got btfo to Venezuela

I like it whenever shitskin countries try to post pics of their women with the most european features and light makeup and increased contrast, when the vast majority of your population does not look like that.

You sound like the indians and the arabs

>"b-B_b-b-bBUT GUYSSSS IM WHIIITE"

Bring back Uribe mang

they just care about what you have and how much money do you have..
if you're broke those bitches will go away looking for a narco with money

I am Colombian so I can safely say

No.

Would rather kill myself than date a Colombian.

Trini here. Columbian girls are not faithlful at least the ones that came to Trinidad. They are usually hos and even if you get in a relationship with one they will ho on the side.

That picture gives me latin fever

Rodrigo is that you??

I would like a pure Colombian woman like that.

And also 80lbs of pure Colombian cocaine

>Straight black hair
>Obvious mestizo features
>Brown skin
Are you retarded?

Colombian girls are the biggest whores in latinamerica, you forgot about that. Literally the easiest and more DTF girls. Just brazil comes close to your level of easy.

Literally who?

Kill yourself, degenerate.

This

We don't have ebin welfare here so your assumptions are incorrect

Hispanic familiy values are as conservative as they get, the problem is with all the social media the liberal disease is spreading even here, good conservative girls are becoming rarer by the day

I never trust Columbians after what they did to Tony Montana's friend at the SunRay motel.

Ahmed you have no idea how south Americans act. They are compelled by their DNA to fight and have as many children as possible.

Por que eres un maricon.
De seguro emigraste a la primera señal de violencia
Stay beta faggot
Por suerte Emigraste a una zona de ley sharia
El califato te protegera.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

Nah I'll pass

White washed south American bitches are where it's at.

>>White girls who fuck niggers are coalburners
>>White guys who fuck niggers are oildrillers
>>White guys who fuck gooks are ricefarmers
>What would you call a white guy who fucks spics?
Yea but they don't have the clit dick like their girls from Rio do.

We just like to have kids, unlike whites

We send hoes and betas outside the country
Whe keep the faithful ones.
All the whores and the faithful ones are just precious.

Why so salty, though?

No he emigrado. Estoy aqui de paso.

Faggot.

Man Colombia girls fucking love white boys.

They're hot as FUCK every time I go there I use tinder and get like 300-800 matches. in USA they'd be 15/10s.. and they're nice as fuck.. but sassy..

Damn, I might go back down there!

Friend of mine married a mestizo and had some beaner kids. They look like....mestizos, with the lower IQ to match and shit genetics.

Why would anyone want kids that don't look like them and only identify with the colored parent?

Also it's true - Colombian girls a lot have light skin/blue eyes. Its fucking sexy.

I am NOT white
I don't want to be white
I am happy the way I am
I lift for love to my country
Can you say the same?

>posting that lactating transexual

why

The girls posted in this thread look castiza though, that means that if they were to have kids with a white boy those kids would be considered white according to the Spanish caste system

that girls so hot I may just become a race traitor. Damn. I bet she wouldn't be pissed if she had to cook or do the dishes.

My brazilian friend told me about women there, and they were chill AF. I bet they are in Columbia, too.

I came to laugh at this shit. You're fucking delusional. I'm in medschool second year here and finding virgin girls is so hard. Only the truly fucking ugly and fat girls are virgins. Thank you Santos for ur fucking degenerate globalism and liberalism

>t. Tyrone Escobar

You've made this topic before. Columbia wouldn't be such a shitty country if 50% of them were so great.

>White according to Spainiards

lol

I am always surprised on how much you know about human caste and breed systems.

Isn't Colombia one of the capitals of plastic surgery? Loads of local women get it?

Así de perras son?
Que mala onda wey...

I'm no expert, Belgium, but my friend's wife was light skindeded too, and part Spanish/French but who really knows. The kids are clearly mexican, although not border-jumper brown.

>also
Spanish caste system doesn't compute here. We traditionally follow the 1 drop rule.

user pero si el esta en lo correcto.. las mamás venden a sus hijas a alguien que tenga dinero, y las obligan a quedarse. Mientras por el otro lado está de zorra por Internet y viéndose con los que a ella le interesa darle culo

More Colombian feet

>columbia
I bet you also think you live in "America", retarded United Statian.

>>Big bunda

Most important part, to be honest.

That bitch has brown nipples.Disgusting.

>Peru

Can't hear you from up here, manlet.

It's not that they are slutty (some of them are, most are just serial monogamists). It's just that they are the dumbest women you will come across. I'm talking about the newer generations, of course. They grew up watching MTV and shitty Hollyjew movies and serials.

Te iba a insultar mencionando a algun peruano infame pero no pude pensar en ningugo
Entonces pense mencionar a algun peruano famoso pero el unico en el que pense es fujimori (no es peruano)

Dime chochera como insultar a la mierda?

that's because they think you may marry her and take it out of that country. you will be surprise

I saw this back in highschool for history class. We discussed the independence movement and the caste system that caused it (in part)

Not even Hitler followed the one drop rule, pic related

Creyendote las mentiras de las camwhores.
They are tripping you faggot , for money.
We got whores too.
Just like your country.

latin fever fag here...

Yes they are the most based. Hottest ones I've seen. I spend time in Bogotá and see 8's, 9's and 10's everywhere... Supposedly Bogotá isn't even the best place to find hotties either.

They're a little bit tougher to bang though IMO... you won't get as much eye fucking just walking down the street like you might in say Mexico City. They seem to have tunnel vision during the day, like they dont wanna be fucked with. Maybe that's becuase they're tired of getting mugged.

This would be a castiza actually, the other girl was mestiza

Psychopathic, gold digging subhumans. Just like your mother was. No thanks Carlos

> tfw no bean gf

This guy knows

>8's, 9's and 10's everywhere

When you're an American and the average woman's weight is around 140 lbs I can definitely see why you thought girls in Bogota were attractive. I lived in Bogota for a while and didn't see many attractive girls.

See, that's called "having standards", my goy friend.

No, they have hair every where

SAGE ALL THREADS PROMOTING RACE MIXING.

THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE.

DON'T LET THE KIKES DO THIS TO YOUR RACE.

Surprisingly on point you filthy leaf

stop posting this slut average mexican woman don't look like this

>>Not even Hitler followed the one drop rule, pic related

I know, but this is 'murrica. 1/8 anything is considered nig or whatever they are. Just the way it is.

>Race mixing
>Bad

yeah my country it's Colombia. that's because I know, the only girls that I used to look after, was the religious ones, because those aren't sluts at all, and I can corrupt them too..
but I gotta admit, when a Colombia girl truly fall in love, it doesn't matter if she is a whore o you fucking her friends. they don't give a shit because "Muh love"
>it's beautiful though!
those bitches let you anything if you stick with them

>degenerate!
>degenerate!
Shut the fuck up you stupid parrot.

By that logic you're probably a kike and a nigger, too. The only pure-blooded Americans are the Amish.

maybe so Hans, but you can't tell me you went out in Zona T and didn't see top notch pussy.

Also consider the source; I have Latin Fever so my scale probably rates them a bit higher than a white bitch of similar caliber. Feel free to weight my scale point assessment -.5 per girl for fairness

>says Hugo, the sausage lover
Yeah, get fucked, your "women" look like shit.

>>By that logic you're probably a kike and a nigger, too. The only pure-blooded Americans are the Amish.
muhammed pls

and how do average mexican women looks like?
worse or better than

no and I know

So a Castiza is 75% euro? is that correct?

average? hell no. The elite are Castiza or Spanish, however, and definitely a breed apart.

>maybe so Hans, but you can't tell me you went out in Zona T and didn't see top notch pussy.

Tastes differ, and in my opinion Latin women are overrated.

Says the Chilean. Your people are basically retarded Argentinians.

I think Castiza is like 85%

Fun fact: Spanish conquistadors employed measures of beauty to distinguish which dirty spics should live and die. The ugly ones got the axe and the beautiful ones were kept around for breeding. Physical beauty has proven correlations with psychopathy. Hence most colombians are fucking psychopathic, narcissistic shit shows, and the women are the absolute worst. Low tier, thirsty, plastic surgery, shit women. And they have the nerve to consider themselves white. Btw Colombia has some of the most nig nogs of any mestizo country.

images.lmgtfy.com/?q=average mexican women

>supports family values
colombiareports.com/84-colombias-children-born-wedlock/

at least Colombia has produced this incredibly fine specimen

2-3 kids for a shithole is not impressive in any way, Javier.

Man, I dated a Colombian chick for a few months before she left for uni, it was great desu.

Easy to get along with, didn't need to be constantly reassured about her value/looks, submissive in the bedroom, nice big ass and small but perky tits.

Why did you have to remind me OP, now I'm gunna have to hunt down her social media.

mexico is really diverse and it mostly depends where you're looking at them. I live in the west and most girls look like this (from my area)

pic related is just an example of a well groomed one though, and again Mexico is really diverse so you'll be hardpressed to find any "average" here.

why you so thirsty for muds?
>also
thanks for the nice AKs

Race mixing is good if done right .
I am in favour of keeping the country's and races separated, but if individuals marry and mix I don't care.
I am trully worry about European people
They are being invaded and aparenlly will be outbreed in their own land's
I find it Tragic that such might race is being wiped out not in war but in peace.
Peace is also a test of time and the white people is loosing.

sinaloa? sonoraensa? tapatía?

so you want to sell her for shmekels because your unsuccessful asses couldn't provide for them?
i don't know if i want offsprings with attitude like that cabron

Where the fuck is her bunda? I'm selling it for big bucks.

depends where you go... I heard Medellin is that way... but the girls i date in bogotá were pretty hot and normal, definitely less materialistic than your average American bell cow