If me had sex or got girlfriend everything in life would change 180°

>If me had sex or got girlfriend everything in life would change 180°
>Me am a perfectly well balanced individual, the only thing missing for me happiness and fulfillment is sexual intercourse

well actually as soon as I got a girlfriend I was super fucking happy for the first month especially since we were fucking like 6 times a day

we still fuck 6 times a day but now I worry when I don't see her and I'm hopelessly in love, and that hurts lol

Sexperience points unironically help you level up and evolve to Chad

its what sex represents dipshit, not the act itself

>180°
you'd still be facing the same direction faggot

Does it make you get a better job, learn speaking skills and suddenly progress you in varied hobbies and interests?

It's always an American flag

Stop trying to embarrass Americans, unless this is a double-play or whatever on the 360 meme

I don't know, I'd probably have to do that to get laid in the first place

It is actually the other way around, it is about the journey not the destination
If I make trought the journey of getting fit, having money and charisma, I will be able to reach the destination which is the gf

But can you ever really be fulfilled your life if you place your entire selfworth in other people?

Good point, one I've grappled with for aeons

Be yourself and hope you don't become an embarrassment or hold on to that self-doubt and social anxiety to always compensate? Would she be attracted to the former if deeply, deeply flawed?

Yeah because every fedora lord that porks a hambeast is on the road to Chad-dom.

25 EXP Points (Hambeast) vs 2500 EXP points (9/10)

Being yourself I dont think means accepting mediocrity and doing nothing about your flaws

How much for a 10/10?

Probably the equivalent of a (evo)stone

So the solution is to set a set of principles for yourself, and not be beholden to other people's standards, and the honey's will come?

Is this how manhood works lol (kidding)

Fucked 2 girls in my miserable 24 years of existence and nothing went better. I'm still a neet not interested in learning anything new or moving forward.

I think so. Standards, culture and society obviously matter but most importantly I think is improving yourself.

Sounds difficult (walking your own way while harboring suspicions of ridicule or ostracization)

No one said life was suppose to be easy to be fair tho