Meet the dindu nothin whose death start Milwaukee riots

He a goo boy, getting is life together, more money for dem programs...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739689/Violent-protests-erupt-Milwaukee-cop-shot-killed-man-following-traffic-stop.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jsonline.com/story/news/breaking/2016/08/14/calm-restored-scene-unrest-clarke-calls-national-guard/88716616/
youtube.com/watch?v=BR49aKgKKWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure he owned this weapon legally, anyone who questions that be racis...

>Slyville

Nigga never had a chance

You mean "Never had a clue"

He pointed a stolen firearm at a police officer. Just what the fuck did he think was gonna happen?

Looks like a fine, upstanding member of the community to me. Probably would've had a scholarship to Harvard if those raycis crackers hadn't murdered him in cold blood.

how fucking brainless do these niggers need to be to post pictures like these of themselves? Instead of jewboy cuckerburg worried about "hatespeech," if they arrested every bigger with a picture like this up on goybook they could reduce murders by 90%.

>every bigger
eish, every NIGGER. fucking autocorrect.

I love this.

These dindus get their flashy nigger clothing on. Do a couple of nigger poses with their guns and then.

They think they're invincible and woke, suddenly think they're immune to the police after committing a crime just because some niggers chimpout.

Then get fucking shot and die.

Guarantee you half the rioters don't even know who this is. If you were to go into a crowd and say that this was all because Harambe was shot at a traffic stop while getting skittles, half the crowd would agree with you.

Something is going to give soon. Either cops are going to start refusing to police black areas at all or they're going to stop giving a fuck about being called racists and start dropping massive redpills about niggers.

W2c jacket

or... obongo will make the police force federal and replace all officers with incompetent dindus and muslims.

>not typing nigger so many times that autocorrect reprograms itself to recognize it

Sup Forums eternally btfo

is that a chav hat?

Really makes you think

cop that shot him was black too

well he looks like a fine upstanding citizen exercising his constitutional right to keep and bear arms.. why did the police murder him?

Reducing murder is not one of their goals.

i do not understand what you are trying to convey

This is more likely, especially since Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania are allowed to vote.

They are trying to hide the looting that went on...they looted a liquor store (way to sick it to da man), a gas station, a few other random places.

Faux Jews was the only network showing tape this morning. Think the Jews will lose interest in this one now that his FB pictures have come out?
Doubt it actually, the Us media won't show this pictures in a million years. People can make fun of the DM all they want, but they report on US nigger crime our own outlets won't.

Animal definition:
"a person whose behavior is regarded as devoid of human attributes or civilizing influences, especially someone who is very cruel, violent, or repulsive."

The lady doth protest too much.

can somebody post this meme of those two pregnant girls and their monkeys pls

the cop was black

Dat trigger discipline

almost as convincing of an argument as current year

seems like a nice guy desu senpai

pretty /fa/

What did she mean by this?

>Canadian bank set on fire

Fucking assholes

are you saying his life meant nothing because he's black and holding a gun.

are you like fucking kidding me right now

Looks like a typical nigger

Eight years of a half-black president did nothing but make race relations in America worse! Race war incoming boys!

GO back to Africa
Go BACK to Africa
Go back TO Africa
Go back to.... AFRICA

>the cop was black
Stop pointing out irrelevant details, you racist. You'll get a visit from the Deputized Negroes of the Human Relations Council and Mr. Tepper.
(sadly, bet no one even gets this reference)

Shot by a black cop:

jsonline.com/story/news/breaking/2016/08/14/calm-restored-scene-unrest-clarke-calls-national-guard/88716616/

They're ObamaCare Navigators now.

Is this really him?

HE WAS GOING TO GO TO THE CHURCH ON SUNDAY!

Is he in a fucking Toyota Avalon XLS? If so, then he has great tastes in cars.

>FMJ bullets
Should use hollow tips. Cops don't play fair, neither should he.

>I'm sure he owned this weapon legally
Unless it was stolen, its legal you fag.

Cat?

>Unless it was stolen, its legal you fag.

Felons can't legally own firearms, you nigger-loving kike. Got a problem with that you should bring it up with the nogunz liberals that wrote the laws.

/k/ here. I swear, every picture of nogs in Milwaukee, they all have extendo mags in their gats. 17 rds isn't enough?

>dat AR15
no real nigga has ever purchased an AR. I guarandamnteee that was stolen from a cracker. Nigs love "choppers" , or AK47s.

also
>need more money for dem programs
I thought this was just a meme, until I heard a chorus of nigs singing that tune last night. If only they got more gibs they wouldn't loot and burn every store they had access to.

Fucking niggers.

>raycis crackers hadn't murdered him in cold blood.
Cops are Yanks and Carpetbaggers, not Crackers you moron. Learn what you're talking about.

its like 1000USD for that one. that nig either was rich or a drug dealer

Its interesting how the meaning changes with emphasis on different words.

>BLACK people
Implies other colors are animals

>Black PEOPLE
Implies some blacks are niggers some arent

>Black people ARE not
would be mistaken for ARE animals

>Black people are NOT animals
Is the only way to say it so that it means what she wants

Anyone recall some big name liberal actors and first chimpess complaining about "food deserts," and the fact that there are few supermarkets in negro areas?

After seeing all these buildings burned down (along with all the shoplifting, etc..) I can;t imagine why.

Christ. If only we had picked our own fucking cotton and secured the border with a huge wall instead of building the Panama Canal. We'd be like a giant Switzerland right now.

Fuck!

I read that out loud while looking in the mirror, and a nigger appeared and tried to kill me!

WTF I hate animals now!

Leaves burn easily.

>Is this really him?
the article link is right there mate, i'm not making it up.

it's is
holy fuck the nog is a meme

IS THAT AN EXTENDED BABY KILLER CLIP TRONIC ASSAULT PISTOL?!

>black

Oh g-g-good for him....using his rights! #imwithher

Nice fake Gucci hat btw.

I can tell it's a fucking fake, retarded cunt.

>Unless it was stolen, its legal you fag.
yeah..see, if you knew the facts rather than have your head up your ass, you'd know the nigger stole the gun he had on him when shot, so more than likely this one was stolen as well.

Ayyy

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is probably a duck.

If it looks like an ape, and acts like an ape then black people are our equals there is only one race the human race and you are a terrible human being for suggesting otherwise.

Holy shit, are selfie fashion pics w/ guns a real thing? Fuck this gay earth.

Any cross dressing /fa/ + /k/ faggots care to comment?

Wait...Is that Jynx between his legs?

Dude's /fa/ as fuck honestly

FMJ comment makes no sense
Cracker comment makes no sense

Who wrote this? I'd like to split their head with a Louisville Slugger, that I bought for myself with money eared at my job...

how embarassing for adult black people. black children chimpout and burn down the neighborhood and black adults clean up the mess the next day.....

If BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ANIMALS, they should stop acting like animals.

kek, let them eat themselves

Nigger is the forest, nigger give me chicken nigger in my handset, nigger plead with me, nigger in my imagination, nigger in my bakery, nigger in the togo sanswich, nigger pls be be

He was a felon you nignog.

Cops sometimes wear body armor. FMJ is the right call.

Hey guys remember that one city where blacks became the majority and everything got better and crime went down and mass transit was safe?

>t. Nigger communism

Milan shirt/Milwaukee kitchen.

Poor people are like the obese in that they don't understand the whole picture. Like, the house he's in probably doesn't have windows but the negroid will still park a Cadillac in the driveway.

lol @ this fucking manlet nigger

literally 5'6 tops

oakland Thanksgiving 2014 chicmpout/car-race
Nevar foget

Niggers naivety is so adorable

what did she mean by this?

Minneapolis chimpout 2014.
Never Forget

I always knew you were a fucking nigger. Tripfags must HANG

I got to admit; that is pretty /fa/ in a black person, ASAP Rocky, Young Thug type of way.

Trip fag using robespierre what would you expect?

You mean Detroit, yeah?

CHOO JEW CHOO
NIGGER TRAIN COMING THROUGH!
CHOO JEW CHOO
good goys

>ASAP Rocky, Young Thug type of way.
fuck off with your popular degenerate culture, nigger lover

This is a quote from his father. But anyway, no one fear-- of course, the nigger already had a kid and a baby mama, so the Smith legacy will live on for the next generation to be involved with the Dept of Corrections (assuming the Jews haven't destroyed the nation by then):

"When they see the wrong role model, this is what you get.
'Being on the street, doing things of the street life: Entertaining, drug dealing and pimping and they’re looking at their dad like "he’s doing all these things".
'I got out of jail two months ago, but I’ve been going back and forth in jail and they see those things so I’d like to apologize to my kids because this is the role model they look up to.
'Now somebody got killed reaching for his wallet, but now they can say he got a gun on him and they reached for it. And that’s justifiable,' Patrick Smith told FOX 6. "

(his jew lawyer must have been cringing, there goes his lawsuit...or at least shaves a few million dollars off it.)

Ted Nugent Dindu Nuffin

I don't get it. All I hear is "ooga, booga, booga, gibs me dat, shieeeet"

RIP AUTOZONE :,()

50% of nigger are like useless anyway

Damn. Fucking niggers hope they forever have car troubles

Obama won't do anything cause he supports gang-bangers and bums over police officers

youtube.com/watch?v=BR49aKgKKWs

>50%
>check the flag
>well, at least he's half redpilled

almost the same as nigger

>be me, architect
>send to survey apartments in the ghetto
>have to go into the units and measure and photograph
>one unit, single black mom with two black kids
>hmm, this isn't so bad
>finish up and leave
>walking down the stairs and kids are already screaming like they are being beaten mercilessly
poor nig kids never had a chance

If they're not animals then what are they?

Damn. Fucking niggers hope they forever have a craving for mini donuts and Fanta that they can't fill

>Obama won't do anything cause he supports gang-bangers and bums over police officers
What do you expect? We have a "president" who is proudly friends with a "rapper" who "sings" about selling crack ...

Damn. Fucking niggers hope they forever have to take public transportation