Other urls found in this thread:

hotdiggedydemon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8kDtLHxQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=C7G227yzDkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try, John.

hotdiggedydemon.com/
I'll just leave this here

Funnily enough, Nick's current cartoons aren't as CalArts-infested as the other channels.

KEK, OP BTFO.

Ren and Stimpy's coming back?
Cool! I'm going to watch this when it comes out and judge it on my own merits. Even if all of Sup Forums ends up hating it, if I end up liking it, I'll stick by that consensus.

So far it looks like shit.

I know it's fake, but it would be worth it just to see John K have a cerebral hemorrhage.

Huh, I wonder why Max did such a good job with the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy reboot designs but not with Ren and Stimpy? Do you think Nickelodeon told him to do a bad job to spite John K?

Shouldn't Sup Forums like John K. since he's also anti-CalArts?

>Shouldn't Sup Forums like John K. since he's also anti-CalArts?

John K is also anti-writers and Sup Forums has a lot of amateur "writers" who dream of breaking into comics and animation.

John K's views make them feel inadequate.

No, cause he's a bitter hack against anything that gets attention and money and isn't made by Spumco.

kek

it's a love/hate thing like with Sup Forums and RMS, or Sup Forums and Scaruffi

It was a joke drawing

Teehee, that's funny.

he's also shit at everything from animating to writing in anything that isn't R&S

just look at these turds

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8kDtLHxQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=C7G227yzDkM

He's also anti everything that isn't John K.

The R&S ones actually look like something you'd see in modern Nickelodeon.
It has a "Harvey Beaks" vibe or something like that.

I have a feeling they hired him for these with the hopes that he'd do something like the Ren & Stimpy cartoons and, when it didn't work, they knew they were fucked since they alreadt paid him.