Marion Christopher Barry, son of the late D.C...

Marion Christopher Barry, son of the late D.C. mayor Marion Barry (who was disgraced after being caught smoking crack in a prostitute sting) and former candidate for the Ward 8 council seat died early Sunday, friends and authorities said. He was 36.

He died of an overdose, smoking PCP and K-2.

If you don't know what a drug called K-2 is, congratulations. You have passed the test.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2014/08/09/this-is-a-poison-one-hit-of-synthetic-marijuana-kills-a-19-year-old-from-california/
abcnews.go.com/US/dad-accused-killing-kids-spice-drug-cops/story?id=25406588
forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2014/08/28/6-reasons-synthetic-marijuana-spice-k2-is-so-toxic-to-the-brain/#68651c4b49eb
controversialdrugs.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/what-k2-really-is-why-people-freak-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K2 is synthetic marijuana, banned in most states for killing a few people.

Fuck your test, you white devil.

>synthetic marijuana

Pretty fun drug desu, the high is intense and makes you wanna kill people/yourself the first few times until you get used to it. Wouldn't want to do it habitually though, the come down is a real fucker.

>until you get used to it
>wouldn't do it habitually
What did he mean by this?

Thanks for the info my abbo friend. The former mayor's son mixed it with PCP. In your criminal experience was that a bad idea or a terrible idea?

I mean until you get used to the voices shouting at you inside your head. It doesn't take more than 2-3 times I reckon to get used to it, and since you buy it in lots similar to cannabis (3-7g) you get a fair few highs before you either have to buy more or say NOPE

I've never done PCP there's not a lot of it floating around here, given my understanding of what it does... pretty much one of the worst drugs you'd want to mix with synthetic cannabis.

Remind me again of the difference between a "black man" and a nigger?

It's wearing a suit instead of saggy pants, right?

it's like weed, there are no shortage of stoners who have smoked daily for more than ten years and can confirm it is not habit-forming

GET EM OUT

I smoked K-2 once when it was legal here like 6 years ago. Shit instantly made me start seeing black and white and life seemed to be moving at 5 fps. Not fun at all.

I still have an original "Bitch Set Me Up!" Marion Barry commemorative t-shirt.

fox6now.com/2014/08/09/this-is-a-poison-one-hit-of-synthetic-marijuana-kills-a-19-year-old-from-california/

abcnews.go.com/US/dad-accused-killing-kids-spice-drug-cops/story?id=25406588

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2014/08/28/6-reasons-synthetic-marijuana-spice-k2-is-so-toxic-to-the-brain/#68651c4b49eb

controversialdrugs.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/what-k2-really-is-why-people-freak-out/

>controversialdrugs.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/what-k2-really-is-why-people-freak-out/

mfw reading this

I don't know what he meant, but you feel high for like 30 mins and then the high just goes away almost instantly.

>smoked daily for more than ten years
>not habit-forming

Listen to yourself faggot.

It is habit-forming I know from experience.

Are you high right now?

He was clearly being sarcastic.

>It's wearing a suit instead of saggy pants, right?
No that's the difference between a thug and a defendant.

I live in Arizona and was in high school during all that K-2/spice craze, One day junior year while heading to the office there was a mexican dweeb restrained on a stretcher spazing out after apparently smoking too much spice in the restroom.

>Are you high right now?

Well... yeah..

I am so sure he was being sarcastic, I read people say that shit all the time.

Who /fent/ here?

I think you're confusing a habit with addiction. Either way you're in the loop.

Clearly the author is a mature and unbiased individual.

Sorry I wasn't obvious enough, but the joke is the daily decade long smoker that claims pot is not addictive or habit forming or whatever gay word makes you feel better.

"It's not addictive, I just never ever want to stop smoking it."