Choose wisely

Be honest Sup Forums, which button?

Holy fuck that's a though one

All Jews become Muslim. Then we finally have them grouped together, the most hated group currently hated in the planet.

All muslims become jewish
Then all jews become ashes.

All Muslims become Jews. I like to fap to big nosed Jew women.

that doesn't make any sense Pedro

>post number

>Slightly more than like 1.3 billion stupid people gets a few more
vs
>Insignificant group that has lots of power and is highly educated becomes over 1/7 the population of the world

Realistically, it'd be easier to get rid of the first group, but in the second, we might actually have technological increases (at the cost of 1000x the evil).

All Jews become Muslim. An entire planet of muslims is actually Sup Forums's fantasy. First off, muslim does not imply arab. Obviously we all hate Arabs, but Islam is the most radically conservative modern and popular religion at the moment. Muslims believe in a shit ton of things Sup Forums agrees with: women being subservient to men, polygamy, no punishment for rape.

Secondly, Jews are the ones orchestrating social justice and agenda pushing for monetary gain. Without Jews, social justice would go away.

jews becoming muslim would adhere to prophecy

All Muslims become Jews, then Israel annexes the Levant + Iraq and makes the middle east great again

>all muslims become jews
>1 billion more jews
>too much to control all the goyim effectively
>they destroy themselves with infighting

Hahah fuck off Ahmed.

>All muslims become jews
is the only option,unless you're fucking retarded.
jews would do anything for money,even against their own kind. Musdlimes just want to kill whiteys and live by their shit book.
besides jews are hated by asians,unlike muslims who are treated indifferently since their religion is seen as a "meme".

all jews become muslim
once we show that muslims are demonstrably evil and glass the middle east there'll be no more problems in the world

all jews become muslim
then the tiny kabal of jews dies, the muslims can't handle their shit, and america doesn't have to give a shit about the middle east conflicts anymore

But I don't want to control the goyim

You people are so fucking stupid you're allowing arabs into your towns and niggers into your wives. What is there to do with such a worthless self destructive working material

>All Muslims become Jews
Enjoy the shitskin parade as they take a pilgrimage back to where they belong :^)

>make all muslims become jews
>they form a great israeli empire in the me/na region
>use their greater influence to flood europe with more niggers than ever before
>kebab shops throughout europe turn into bagel houses and delis overnight
>soon everyone in europe is either jewish or black
>become refugee and move to greater israel as it's the only (((semi)))-white country not infested with niggers despite being half of it being in africa

don't push either button. we need both to kill each other.

Judaism is changing my friend and for the better. All Muslims become Jews. Worldwide IQ goes up, 3rd Temple established, world peace imminent.

Fuck off kike

>I don't want to control the goyim
Your reverse engineering isn't gonna work, Isaah

KEK

The jews are a manipulative bunch of fucks.

mudslimes are uncoordinated it would be easier to deal with them.

There is already no difference. All minorities have become infected with jewish tactics. They cry out in pain while they strike you. They play the victim card as a means to attack. They infest our societies as ravenous parasites while proclaiming the societies that they fled to be culturally superior. They demand gibs above all else.

Utterly and completely jewish.

>Eliminate the barbarian at the gates
>Remove the treasonous inside the city

Is this really a hard choice?

All Sandy's become Jewish.

Compare:
Jews have a country (e.g. Israel) - Strong economy and leading innovator in technology and medical advances.

Sand Monkeys have country (e.g. Syria) - Fuck goats, dead everywhere, ISIS is daddy, horrible economy, leading in beheading and rape.

>be me in Israel
>Walk down smoothly paved road
>See super computer wow
>Call for Taxi
>BMW pulls up
>Go home
>Get in the shower
>hot water
>Fuck wife in shower
>go eat food together
>i eat the lobster and she has medium rare steak
>go to sleep on soft bed

>Be in Syria
>Walk down broken dirt road
>See dead child wow
>Call for Taxi
>rusty bicycle arrves
>Go home
>3 walls collapsed
>Get in the shower
>dry sand comes out
>Fuck wife in shower
>go eat food together
>i eat bread and she grazes on the last piece of grass in the city
>go to sleep sand bed

always the false dichotomy with you juden.

I choose that both embrace ns and fuck off back to their own countries.

NS europe and usa would be alright with helping expand israels borders and kicking out the muds if it means your diaspora fuck off never to permanently return.
which is basicaly what you wanted from the start but you fucks are allergic to honesty or something.
maybe teaching your kids that everyone is out to get them is a bad move, you goddamn squirrly niggers.

I'm sure we would also make the same deal with the mudbloods so you fucks make up your mind while it counts before you know the outcome of the next few years.

Do you mean they convert to the religion or change ethnicity? In the latter case, I would much rather have 1.6 billion Ashkenazi Jews around. That much additional brainpower could immensely help, admittedly also doom humanity. Just keep the subversive tendencies in check and all will be fine.

your diaspora is your greatest threat
we will not forget who our allies are when life is hard.

All muslims become jewish
All are sent on a free train ride to a great summer camp with free ovens

your a slave to your god
euros can not be slaves and happy

what a surprising choice from the eternal south african shitposter who believes in the holocaust

All Jews become Muslim, because without Kike shilling and open borders their ability to damage becomes greatly reduced.

>implying religion matters over race

all Jews become muslims.

Jews cause problems worldwide despite being a tiny minority.
There are enough muslims that a couple million more wont really make the situation much worse, though new york would become even more of a shithole

How is this even a dilemma?

Rather have all Jews at least they dont go around blowing themselves up and trying to rape and murder.

Do you really want a world of 1.6 billion Jews? I'd rather the tiny kike populations get added to the enormous horde that is the mudslimes. Maybe that'll get you heebs will stop importing them into our countries.

Religion does matter over race.
Muslim Arabs are nigger tier
Christian Arabs are cousin tier

The only reason we can't get rid of the muslims is the Jews. Muslims by themself are practically harmless. They fight by the same rules as we do and we would be able to blow them the fuck out in no time.

But Jews are a lot tougher to defeat. They infiltrate us, rather than fight us directly.

It is like the difference between fighting an ant and a brain-parasite.

all of Sup Forums here
>women being subservient to men, polygamy, no punishment for rape
the first is good simply because the alternative has been demonstrated to be worse
the second is wrong
the third is only a reactionary meme opinion to rapists getting sentences longer than literal mass murderers, it should at least be lessened

>>Walk down smoothly paved road
>>See super computer wow
>>Call for Taxi
>>BMW pulls up
>>i eat the lobster and she has medium rare steak
>>go to sleep on soft bed

Your tax shekels at work.

This has to be the final boss of memes...
I have no clue.

>muslims by themselves are practically harmless

I see you ak-mad

Are you srs m8?

How cuked is Denmark?

Muslim culture directly conflicts with western culture, they want shariah law and believe in honor killings.

You're a fucking moron or a child, likely both.

>We're allowing

No you're forcing it through a media campaign targeted at beta males, normies, and women. Kike.

How is this even close to a comparison?

As it stands, the absolutely microscopic portion of the global population that is Jewish already holds all the power, why the fuck would you want them to be up in the billions? The only thing stopping them from fully taking over by force is that they're an inferior force in numbers and fighting fitness, so they have to be underhanded instead. If they were both as sneaky as they are now and also had the benefit of numbers it'd be over for everyone else.

Meanwhile, making all Jews Muslims eliminates the Jews entirely and barely adds a drop in the bucket to Muslim numbers. And since Jews are the ones trying to poison the West with "cultural enrichment" AKA "import Muslims into the West until they kill it form the inside" getting rid of them would also solve the Muslim problem.

At least try to make your dilemma an actual dilemma.

Muslims are always upfront, they make no pretenses and love to have face-to-face combat with the kuffar.

Jews are sneaky, slowly turning up the temperature so people don't realize when they're burning.

But they go around and murder innocent people for no reason, and have a vendetta against the west for no reason other than their religion tells them to kill infidel.

>All muslims become Jews
>They all kill themselves
Problem solved.

Betafag thinking that media are controlled by jews while in fact muslim's oil own the world and that's why you allow muslim to rape your woman

All jews become Muslim.

There's no question- would you prefer a few million more Muslims or 1.5 BILLION MORE JEWS??

Plus without Jewish tricks protecting the Muslims we can finally go to war with them and put them back in their place.

How exactly is Judaism changing?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

did somebody say "lampshades"?

All Muslims become Jews.

Majority of Jews aren't the Uruk-Hai nation wrecker jew, especially the third world ones.

For the reasons you named i would have to disagree. More stupid people that we can just gun down is much better than 100000X the tricks, financially motivated wars and shit propaganda

source non that picture

He is not South Afr
ican, because Jews have no nationality nor any kind of loyalty to the countries they reside in.

Jews into Muslims.

Jews become Muslim. If it were the other way we'd have a billion and a half Jews to deal with.

Muslims ARE Jews

Keep it simple

Tough choice, but I'd definitely choose for all muslims to become jewish. Jews might be cunning and greedy, but I fail to believe they would be as much of a threat to freedom as muslims.

Jews become Muslim.

Because i dont like having my borders open, degenerate propaganda, degeneracy all over my country. Cultural Marxism, Communists.

It would be nice if there were no jews and all the muslims would just stay in their shitty countries.

>this triggers the amerifats & kikes

Third temple established and "world peace" kek

>Revelation 2:9
>I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

keked at the end there

Easy choice, all Muslims to Jews.

Not every Jew is a globalist elite, but every Muslim believes in jihad.

Typical Ameriburger answer.
>LE PRO ISRAEL GUY
>NOT ALL JEWS R GLOBALISTS HAHA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You do realize people who are pro-israel are pro-globalism?

Fuck off with your jewry

easy, jew become muslim. jews are 14.5m of the world population of 7.4b. drop in the bucket.

Pro-Israel? No.
But realistically there will never be a war against either of these groups and the Muslims are far more of an immediate threat to people.

>All muslims become Jewish
I may hate the Jews, but i cant lie to myself. Jews contributed alot to the western world when it came to the sciences, although it would have been great if Jews didnt have a predisposition to destroying traditional European culture. If we had 20 times more Jews than we have now, wed probably be on mars by now, even if we ended up even more degenerate as a result of Juden marxist influences.

Press both at the same time and see what happens

I don't get it.

5,56 is final answer

The best post here.

we need more Jews in this world and fewer Muslims. The decision is easy. Nobody with sense would hesitate.

Basically choosing between Jewish secular communism or Islamic theocratic fascism

How about no.

wow, the headlines either prove a vast conspiracy, or a group of people who predictably respond to the time, still within living memory, when they were being exterminated and so many nations who knew what was going on turned a cold shoulder to them out of hatred. Jews could hardly maintain their own identity if they turned on refugees now.

Second one
They all become muslims
Then the nukes fly

Second one obviously. Jews only make up a small amount of the world population but cause far too many problems. A few million more muslims wont be very important compared to enslavement of westerners more directly with billions of jews.

All jews become muslim.

Once there are no jews, muslims can easily be wiped out.

Jews, because most would BTFO to israel

Still don't get it... Final answer to what?

>Jews into Muslims
>California and New York blow up

Not seeing a downside here.

Second one, and then you have a stupid common enemy.
Jews are smart, they'll subtly invade and destroy the western civilization from within. Muslims are a bunch of retards that are all about barking but not doing. Jews are ants that 10 years later will find out that they have made your house subjected to falling, Muslims are mosquitoes that you smack as soon as they show themselves.

the problem

We know we can't fight the Jews directly due to their crafty nature, but the Muslim hoard will also increase if I turn them into sand-people...

I choose to use a lifeline, Meredith.

Easy one. All Jews become Muslim. Easy to spot and if we are lucky, they will kill themselves.

Sup Palestine

all jews become muslim, so we can start a crusade to take back Jerusalem without Israel-lovers getting upset

All muslims become jew.

Because the parasite can't survive without a host, and with so many of them, they will simply implode. Already Orthodox jews are bleeding Israel dry.

h-hi amurica senpai

Brits don't know guns

5,56 bullet

I have relatives from Ramallah desu.

I live there! But moved 3 years ago... I'm originally from Nablus. Do you have any idea where in Ramallah? Or are they in the outskirts?

Obviously all Muslims become Jewish, as the ethnic Jews will sterilise the converts like they did to Ethiopians.

All Jews become Muslim, it'll be easier to remove kebab afterwards since the media/academia would no longer be controlled by (((them))).