Just marathoned season 2

JESUS, this turned really dark and depressing. Everything from the desert and on is truly depressing. It's like they build everything up to crush your hopes for happiness.
>Appa gets kidnapped and Tophi can't help
>The desert survival episode
>The mad rush to Ba Sing Se, only to realize they are not safe yet
>After beating the crap out of Azula, realize that you got locked in Crazy Town
>Build Zuko's redemption arc and his happiness with Iroh and his teashop, only to crush their happiness
>FUCKING AZULA OVERALL!!!
Has there ever been a more depressing season in a kid's show?

Tai Lee is best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16478417/Avatar__The_Last_Airbender_[Remastered_1080p]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree with your last statement

>When Momo finds Appa's footprint and just lays down in it missing his best friend
The animals in this show were so well done

this was great
Kora was shit
soldier boy come marching home
katara best girl

god this show aired right when I was going through puberty and Ty Lee gave me such a boner

Don't forget that Jet FUCKING DIED

fuck I might just watch some of my favorite episodes tonight
>aang and zuko at the sun temple
>sokka training and getting his sword
>meeting toph and watching her fight the other earth benders

He was kindof a fag tho so who cares

Post Toph feet

Season 1 of Korra as a standalone is a solid 8/10. Besides some cool villains the other seasons were never as tight and the characters didn't have good relationships.

I hope you've been watching the HD upscaled version

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16478417/Avatar__The_Last_Airbender_[Remastered_1080p]

They rushed the ending, though. They could have ended with a darker tone with the main villain taking over and his fall could be the arc for season 2.

lol fucking hippy communist "freedumbz fighder" BTFO

>ywn travel the world with your comfy uncle who loves tea and pai sho
Why live Sup Forums?

Korra's season 1 was all right. I never felt the writing was as good, and I think this was a victim of the show going from like, a 6 episode miniseries to an 8 episode to a 12 episode season. The characters never had time to bond. it was all right for what it was.

I never watched the later seasons, though I disliked all the lesbian buzz they tried to false-hype into the show , only to be "canon" because of creator word-of-god. The perfect "have it both ways": the show doesn't touch the subject but they can still be "progressive" because of some shit said at a comic-con panel. Of course I could be talking out of my ass.

anime is for nerds

Brave soldier boy
Comes marching home...

Toph is the cutest and best

Ty Lee=Pinkie
Azula=Lime
May=Maud

there wasn't really anything like that until the very last episode, where out of nowhere they just made the two heroines kiss for no fucking reason.

of course tumblr retards will say differently since they try to project their degeneracy onto everything imaginable

>mfw

Dropping Korra was the best decision I've ever made.

Watched Wakfu instead, Alright show

How