Would Sup Forums have prefered to have a continuation of the PPG where they're older?

Would Sup Forums have prefered to have a continuation of the PPG where they're older?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7zUdRvU
strawpoll.me/10223386
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or a series on their kids?

Literally at least 3/4th of all PPG fanworks are high school AUs. I don't want that.

>diarrhea stains on face
fuck no

But user, nuPPG is about the PPG when they're older so why don't you just watch that :^)

I think we would have preferred anything different from what we got. But your question is still a good one. I would have preferred it.

they look so boring

No.
Because that's exactly what nuPPG "did". At least thanks to this episode existing. youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7zUdRvU
And no, because pic related being a thing would have been boring based on the premise.
Just watch PPGZ. It's the better of both worlds. Older, but not shit animation and memes.

Maybe

For them yes when they can be sassy and have boys for a date.

>thicc older Bubbles

Honestly, a Bojack Horseman style meets Venture Bros story about the PPGs being all grown up, and off doing their own things, would be cool. Like a documentary about what became of the team, 20 years later, locating the reclusive girls, and interviews with the people that knew them. Sure it sounds Robot Chicken-tier in theory, but I think given a good writing team it could- so yeah basically it'd be a Robot Chicken skit so now I'm put off by the idea nevermind.

There's no limit to the premises that would be better than the shit we were given that no one asked for.

see

If Teacupballerina was working on nuppg id watch the shit out of it.

This
Give her anything PPG related and it would be amazing.
I still can't believe she doesn't work at Cartoon Network

When is World of Light going to update again?

>tfw it's been over 4 months

I'd take a reboot if they stuck closer to the original show, while adding new versions of Z and 2016's characters. Heck, it's what I'm writing right now, and they Girls look something like this.

Do you think the nuPPG killed his motivation?

Somebody knows if the nuPPG have good ratings Sup Forums end up just ignoring this shit and maybe that the best way to deal with it, but i like to know if CN was right and kids really liked this or if it was indeed just another mistake they won't admit?

>not liking freckles
Eww, you have shittaste user.

Any note worthy sources?

user didn't say freckles, he said "diarrhea stains on face"
Pic related, it's an example of freckles that look like freckles

Forgot pic :^)

some people have darker and more freckles then others
that doesn't mean it's diarrhea stains

Have the Rowdy Ruff Boys showed in the new Powerpuff Girls? Does the new Powerpuff Girls even show lately? I haven't heard much about it.

Maybe. I mostly just wish they were funny.

shit character designs

decent character designs, but skin tones don't make sense. should of keep original skin tonesgod tier character designs

shit taste confirmed, teacup or bust motherfucker

my fucking niggas, where the hell has that bitch been, she needs to get her ass back her senpai

>I haven't heard much about it.
Because Sup Forums isn't trying to.
>Does the new Powerpuff Girls even show lately?
It is, CN will make sure of it, next to TTG.
>Have the Rowdy Ruff Boys showed in the new Powerpuff Girls?
No one cares to check.

Just drop it, the show is being ignored and lets keep it that way.

>this entire thread
I'd ask you all to marry me but I haven't earned it yet.

T
C
B
MY NIGGA, WHERE YOU BEEN SENPAI
you've earned it to me senpai

Being a faggot obviously

nice to know
how the fuck is world of light doing though, are ya still working on it or did other shit come up?

I'm not just posting random scribbles user ^__^

i love you so much TCB, keep being a real nigga
i'm so sorry about nuppg, i understand the pain you feel right now

The only pain I feel is not being a part of the crew

So you're the person behind that Samerai Jack x PPG thing? It was nice, I liked it.
I also remember your "hopes" were in a old thread a long time back before nuPPG came out I believe, so I guess it's clear how you feel about it.
Have you ever thought of making your own "nuPPG"? Basically try making a animation, short one), but with competent writing and animation? I'd feel you'd make something amazing judging your comics, but that's just me.

I'm probably the only person on Sup Forums who likes the reboot i find it cute even if it's shit lol

I should probably do animatics instead of comics, since that might get the tone and pacing across a little better. I already storyboard all my shit anyway. If I ever had any time to do animation I would.

>Blossom with glasses

A CUTE

>liking the reboot
>because of cute
TCB you madwoman

storyboard pro makes it realllyy easy & fast to do animatics

Quite good designs. Give Bubbles the tights back, give Buttercup, make Blossom's dress longer and give her shorter socks. Remove freckles, lipstick, and glasses.

Boring looking characters.

For adult designs, Blossom and Buttercup look great. It's weird that Buttercup is bronzed for some reason, and I don't know why Bubbles is pink. Professor looks like the corpse of a Chinese man.

Weird.

Very good, wouldn't change anything.

Weird.

Cute, very good.

give Buttercup slightly longer hair*

Very cut picture.

I love PPG redesigns
The originals are the best, but I like seeing different takes on them

But wait, they were able to repair Pokey Oaks in the movie and that stuff?

>the last panel
Would showing the girls twerking have enraged anyone if they'd used the teen designs?

nuPPG doesn't actually "connect" with the original, it was a half assed excuse to still "much old show is old now, we nuPPG now." Don't worry about it.

Yeah that was never use from the show because it could make this into a spinoff with the PPG and pop stars heroes.

I'd watch it

>tfw we will never have a ppg x samurai jack cross over
>we will never have an animation based off of TCB's fine works
>instead we get nuppg which is an obvious cash grab

I'd pay money if somehow that fight between the girls and Aku actually was animated like Craig McCrackens original

Why don't Sup Forums just ask him? Or has nuPPG's damage been done?
At least you still got the guy that did that promo retake of nuPPG.

So who is best puff, and why is it Blossom?

Why do buttercup and bubble fans have such horrible tastes?

>Tfw no qt demure redhead gf

I just want a good show with the original creators attached

not a glib "UPDATED" version with zero soul.

No, just have it be good and bring back the positive and strong female role model Mrs. Bellum and not chop off the teachers tits.

And have the villains actually be threatening. They butchered the villains.

>that tan buttercup

Muh dick

>So who is best puff, and why is it Buttercup?

Why do Blossomfags hate on poor Bubbles and have such horrible tastes?

ftfy m8

>unironically liking buttercup over the command and leader

Get real.

>says the buttercup fag

Opinion immediately disregarded.

Name a reason to like buttercup other than the whole, muh tomboy reason.

I remember Community did this

Her insecurities give her more nuance than Blossom.

>much leader meme
see. Cups is objectively superior.
>says the blossom fag
Opinion immediately disregarded
Most powerful, cuter, not girly shit, and badass. Bubbles is just meh, but sweet and nice for the Bubblesfags to like, but Blossom is shit. Period.

something particularly amusing over you acting like a passive aggressive cunt while having that on your hard drive lmao

That is Pretty Nice.

>most powerful
>special ability is that she can curl tongue

You're an idiot. Buttercup is the weakest and worst. Worst powers, can curl her tongue as a special ability, is an idiot and will jump in a battle unprepared, relies on a blankie, Bubbles took down Mojo Jojo by herself, blossom has helped her situations the most, buttercup has barely done shit other than start most of the conflicts, smells like shit.

Buttercup fags will still defend her too. No clue why.

NEVER SAY NEVER user
nothing short of death will crush my dreams

Just keep doing you TCBoo. You're the only good ppg comic out there. Love your work.

>nobody mentioning the obvious winner, bunny.

>curled tongue for buttercup
>a bad thing

This. user doesn't know what he's talking about. Curl tongue is the best ability out of all of them if use right.

Can they even have kids?
Would they even grow up?
They were made to be the perfect LITTLE girls they may just stay the same forever.

Kind of chuckling at the though of them doing adult things while still looking the exact same over 20 years.

>you will never be hit on by one of them while they still look that young
>you will never awkwardly laugh it off and deny them
>you will never be insisted that they are at least 20
>you will never get tackled and captured by one of them after you deny them
>you will never be force fugged.

Y live.

I'd rather have S7 of VB to be honest.
I want to see Rusty failing one final time.

>Muh powerup meme
>Thinks that proves someone's better
LMAO.

>You're an idiot
>Buttercup is an idiot
>Projections, projections everywhere; the poster

>Buttercup is the weakest and worst.
>Literally said in the credits: "She is the toughest fighter
WEW.

>curl her tongue as a special ability
>this is a bad thing
LOL. At least and has good taste, hell, this just confirms she's even more superior since that means she's canonically best dick sucker. And proves more she has dick sucking lips, literally confirmed best sex.

>Bubbles took down Mojo Jojo by herself
>Ignoring that Bubbles is OP when completely ticked off and when otherwise, weakest puff
Someone hasn't seen the Whoopass Stew pilot, she decapitates Fuzzy Lumpkins, this doesn't prove anything that Cups is weak, it proves Bubbles has a crutch. Buttercup doesn't, she just kicks your ass. Again, superior.

>relies on a blankie
>Not thinking this makes her the best for being adorable.
Plebeian taste, my man.

If you're the Blossomfag, at least make yourself look less pathetic and stop making other Blossomfags look bad. And besides, it's official that Buttercup is best puff, period.
strawpoll.me/10223386

Accept the facts, Cups best puff.

i'm just here because this thread is on the front page

you're fuckin autistic my man

Tell me something else that's new, user. Just wanted to give my reply.

I would've preferred a continuation where they become ladies of the evening.

>dubs confirmed for comic spoilers
>recognize pic from your tumblr
I SEE HOW IT IS

dubs confirmed for spoilers indeed

i would prefer if they never revived it in any way

As long as it has that delicious ZR

really hope PrincessCallyie gets around to the second part of this soon

user the fuck is this shit

It should be completed as soon as whoever commissioned it makes payment.

is there something specific that confuses you about this?

commissioner here, I paid her months ago, supposedly the main thing delaying it is that 1.) her laptop screen cracked, and 2.) her backup monitor she accidentally left back at her college, so it's caused huge delays in her getting her commission work out(and she wasn't exactly the fastest artist in the first place)

>some attentionwhore avatarfagging with Aku
does this kid not know avatarfagging is against the rules? Fuck off newfags

They basically made the villains gay crossdressers at this point. Look at Tiara Trouble, most of the male villains are crossdressing. Do the writers have a sick fetish for that?

>he doesn't know TCB
looks like the only newfag here is you my friend

Well have you contacted her recently about it? Her technical problems seem to have cleared since I noticed she's been making several new drawings.

>he doesnt keep track of all the attentionwhoring nobodies! wow lemme project and call others new
fuck off kid i've been here for over 10 years, chance are you've only been here like 2 the most and even then that's unlikely