Knives

Does Sup Forums carry a knife?

I'm EDCing the Ontario Rat at the moment. Tough and inexpensive, just what I need.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7T0EIAjQ61Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QW3dtb8_Lj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

always. edc is a spyderco tenacious...

Nice. Basically anything Spyderco is a good choice

I carry a few kershaws, which are great with the assisted opening feature, spyderco's are good too, but I'm not really a fan or the big hole in their blades

I love the assisted open on my Zing, it's a bit of a large knife as far as knives go but it is sharper than shit and I only keep it on me for EDC and use my older Gerber Par-Five for any rough leg work

The Kershaw Chill seems like a nice option on a low budget. Probably going to pick that up pretty soon.

They named a knife after ted cruz?

I carry my dad's old knife.

>not carrying around a switchblade at all times

Fucking pussies.

I carry a couple small knives in my backpack. I have more I should carry in pockets but I never remember to take them.

Get a life

Bin that knife

etc, etc

Not trying to get arrested. I already had to deal with the police when I was carrying a legal knife. Switchblades aren't worth the hassle.

>itt: neckbeards thinking that they're ninjas

Just carry a fucking gun, holy shit

No
It's illegal here and crime is for niggers

Fugg

Boss ain't gonna be happy

All knives are legal open carry in my state, friend.

:^)

Sucks to be 3rd world, doesn't it?

I live in New York. Getting a concealed carry permit is near impossible. You can only get one if you have a reason to carry a gun EXCLUDING self defense. New York is retarded.

I'm into the wild every day, so yes.

I also carry a knife although i would like to a carry a gun.

I carry a benchmade balisong

I carry Hawaiian spear gun

Good job retard.

I carry this bad boy around.
Victorinox RangerGrip 58 Hunter

>It isn't a flipper

Why?

You can't go wrong with a classic Buck.
IIRC that's the original lock knife.

Best pocket knife on the market, I've had three.

I got one, but I polished every metal part of it to a mirror finish, looked too cheap as it was.
It's a bit flimsy, so I only carry if I need something ultra light, like out running and similar.

What the fuck do you need that for?!

Spyderco delica 4

Is it legal to carry a knife in Cali?
Is it cheaper than a gun?
t. Non-Californian asking for a friend

It's nice looking, well made, durable, sharp, pointy, fun to play with too.

Benchmade Griptilian

rate my knife that I found

Yes, they are.
And yes, they are...

get a srk you faggot

Carrying knives in public is illegal unless if it's for work, and even then I don't think you're really allowed to carry it outside of your workplace.

What's a good cheap knife that you'd recommend then based user?

Fixed blades are fucking stupid

I'd recommend the Ontario Rat, which is the knife in the OP im talking about, or maybe the Opinel No. 8. You can get the Rat for less than $30, or the Opinel for like $17

Thanks friendo.

Get a tactical pen, easily crushes bones. In some ways better than a knife, because the police aren't going to be bothered by a pen, it's easily explained and if you need to use it, there's less chance ending up in a murder (not sure what would happen if you stab someone in the head with a tactical pen...)

I'm not a knife enthusiast or anything, got this as a gift, works well enough for me.

>Ontario Rat
that name got a good laugh out of me

Dats fo niggas

are you in a cartel hit squad?? thats quite the tool there paco....

Rittergrip with brown micarta scales.

This thread is typical shit from americans. Fuck you people are so stupid.

I carry a KelTec P3AT in a pocket holster.

But when I can't because my pocket is too small, I carry an Kershaw Leek. Very quick, very sharp.

Have any of you ever used a knife in actual combat?
I live in a zone full of dindus and they carry knives and guns like its just another tuesday.
The thing is, any blade above 9cm is illegal in Portugal.

Should I carry a lead gun or something?
I've got involved in some shit and had to run from a group of dindus sometimes already, they are too much of a coward to even be able to fight 1 on 1.

Yes and yes

Spring assisted and concealed carry legal

Just dont forget it in your pocket on your way to the airport or stab someone when your life isnt in danger

i carry a rat too dude. mine's all black and half serrated though.

>Should I carry a gun?
Yes, always as long as it is legal and you won't get killed for doing it.

Why don't more people carry multi-tools?

Are you upset, Russian Swede?

every time I leave the house. I carry a otf auto, tanto blade
similar to pic

I have that same knife

It's fantastic

The only legal guns here are air pressure guns and guns with little lead type of bullets, almost like little spheres.

I dont know if thats worth it but I suppose it can do some damage and protect myself to either run or leave the threat immobilized.

I have my stepdads but the tip is snapped off haha he was such a cunt

I carry a Ganzo G704.
Great knife, but because it's Chinese knife faggots turn their nose at it.
What kind of moron spends > $30 for a chunk of sharpened metal?
There's literally no difference.

>using a BB gun for self defense

>There's literally no difference.
Except the moment when it falls apart. Then there's a small difference.

Wow never heard of that nice before just now. Looks nice, might pick it up.

i am carrying boys.

Why would you carry matches instead of a lighter?

youtube.com/watch?v=7T0EIAjQ61Y

how many crates did you have to open to get this?

Picked up this EDC last week. Love it.

matches are more reliable. They were invented after the lighter was.

Well, is it shit?
I mean this aint no murica, I've never touched a real gun in my life and the only way I'd be able to do so is if I were a criminal or an absolute madman.

I'm just talking about self-defense, I can into muay thai and shit but if I see a group of dindus running up to me I cant do much.

Maybe this sounds stupid but still.

To appear rugged and manly.

That's true.
Also you can chew on them like Stallone

Bretty Gud

Yes, you'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Literally have my knife on my right now, though admittedly I use it for work. I need to get another though, all my other knives have serrated edges, so they're harder to work with.

This is the only reason. It does work though IMO, you have to admit.

But matches could get wet easily and you'll run out quickly. Plus a lighter can still be used to make a spark even without fuel.

i think it is illegal to carry this one.

Nice fingers fatty

I have and edc that very same knife. It's a good one. Probably he only good thing to ever cum outa cuckanada

I am a robot fuck you mook

It's illegal for your government to dictate how you defend yourself.

how long is that blade?

I people always accidentally "steal" lighters, matches are one and done so it's no problem. Also remember to carry a spare box in a small plastic bag so they stay dry.

They're actually New York based! Not sure why they decided to call themselves Ontario.

I like using a zippo, and you light it for them, not hand it over.

>There's literally no difference.
Man, you hear this about everything and it's always wrong.
>Why spend so much on a car? They both get you the same place.
>Expensive clothes are a waste, you can't even tell the difference.
>Wow, you spent that much on a bike? Isn't that wasteful?
Diminishing returns is a thing, and it shows its face early, but there is still a notable increase in quality for products beyond the prices people normally spend. There's nothing wrong with buying something that gives 85% of the performance for 50% of the price when it fits your use case, but it's silly to claim the cheaper stuff is equally good when it isn't.

On the subject of cheaper knives, Kershaw factory seconds are a steal. Aesthetic blemishes minor enough you have to actively look for them, and they sell for pennies on the dollar.

6" i am Pennsylvanian. i bet a cop would freak out and measure the whole knife and not just the blade .

Some fat-bladed Kershaw assisted open that someone gave me. I keep it sharp as f.

Oi oi, the old bill are on their way! Don't be a plonker, bin that shonker!

>tfw butterfly knives, gravity knives, and switchblades are illegal in your state.
>doesn't stop me from owning them, just not carrying

my edc

CRKT Drifter is my EDC

The fuck is this garbage?

who carries a katana sheath in their backpacks here?

Generally open carry one of these
>13 inches
>state allows you to OC any knife as long as it ain't concealed
Can literally stab a motherfucker through another motherfucker

I think it's illegal here too (mass) but I just don't do anything that would get me pat down and are always polite and courteous to cops.

its a cold steel espada .
youtube.com/watch?v=QW3dtb8_Lj0

in the last decade a bunch of states have essentially given up on butterfly knives and to a lesser extent switchblades.

Oddly enough Texas is one of the states with the most insane knife laws