Alex said they were originally going to have a full episode about Wendy and Stan bonding

>Alex said they were originally going to have a full episode about Wendy and Stan bonding
>It was cut for shit like Roadside Attraction

Why the fuck was this planned episode cut? It would have given Wendy some much needed actual depth and non spaghetti-spilling Dipper attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
gravity-falls-shippings.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_falls_Shippings_Wiki
pre10.deviantart.net/81fe/th/pre/f/2014/307/6/c/stae_by_demitasse_lover-d85568u.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga, when that show was brand-spanking new, that guy Alix was like "yo, we're doing three full seasons. Each season is one month of summer."

Did we get that?

>It was cut for shit like Roadside Attraction
Is that the "TEACH BOYS NOT TO RAPE" episode?

>>Alex said they were originally going to have a full episode about Wendy and Stan bonding
All I hear is "A full episode about Wendy cucking Dipper with Stan"

yes

>Is that the "TEACH BOYS NOT TO FLIRT" episode?
Yall ready for a whole new generation of beta faggots?

So what're the odds that Dipper and Wendy have an ill-fated drunken hook-up a few years done the road?

I never understood why all the girls got upset about Dipper having other girls emails. Its just a fucking email.

Because they couldn't fit it alongside an appropriate A or B plot. That's the reason they gave for why that particular one was cut.

my man

They wanted to have some sort of "don't be a PUA" shit but because they're fucking 12 they decided exchanging e-mail addresses with people you meet on summer vacation is the closest they could get except exchanging e-mail addresses or even being pen pals doesn't mean you're married and it wound up weird

Gravity Falls needed more Corduroy. Period.

>breaking candy more important than wendy/stan
this is a joke, right?

Well it was important for them to go out of their way to shit on the five Candip shippers that exist plus make some vague statement about Dipper being a rapist or something.

It wasn't really a rape thing. Just PUAshit

What could have been...

>that fucking couch

Every fucking time, this is utterly horrifying. Who the fuck made this?

>I've defeated worse things than monsters with my gold clubs.

this kinda remind me some "cringy arts" on deviantarts. Just, don't remind me that.

Nobody knows.

stuff like this makes me feel as if I'm losing my mind

This show feels more and more like wasted potential as the time passes.
>only 1 episode on Pacifica, final completely ignores it for a joke
>no proper episode dedicated to Wendy and Stan
>no proper episode for Wendy and Dipper, it will always be a side-story in a bunch of episodes
>Gompers was completely forgotten
>Mabel became less and less likable near the end, got away with everything
It's like a corridor of bad decisions.

That's dark as fuck
I kinda want to see more of psycho Mabel

Can anyone explain what the hell is going on here?

dis nigga right here

remind me of this.

i wish they'd done more with wendy.

People here always say "oh that episode was fanservice for the shippers" but what shippers? There's nothing wrong with Candip, it's cute, but it's not exactly a hugely popular fan pairing that everyone was clamoring for so they just had to make an episode for it, not to mention it shot it down. It was almost cruel. But a Wendy/Mabel episode or something probably would have pandered to more people.

Jesus Christ.

I may have different opinion here, but I am actually that the thing resolve in that episode.

please see this
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Because to me, I feel shipping is what can potentially ruin a character, or even a show, and I am glad that was over.

>tfw no bendy episode

Its just your usual bad end stuff.

>am actually
forgot to put "glad". Anyway, shipping sure is a pain the butts to handle.

I mostly mean so what, did Pacifica possess the golf club, or what was going on with the golf club? Why did Mabel go crazy? Was the Waddles shit just one of her hallucinations? I mean I can't make out the basic plot.

It mostly seems odd just because I don't remember Candip being particularly hinted at before and honestly it's hard finding pictures and stories about it so was this a notcable issue they had to address? The Wendy plot, that needed to be wrapped up, but this didn't need a, "Candip isn't going to happen, just so you know," did it? I guess you could say that it's because the most popular pairings outside of Padippica are crazy crack shit that they didn't need a, "now kids, Pinecest/Billdip/Stancest/Mabill is not going to happen, just so you know" episode and otherwise they would have. Maybe a little arc about Dipper hanging out with Candy after the Wendy crap would have been nice but this?

>don't remember Candip being particularly hinted at before
I think all we got was Mabel's little dolls of people she was gonna matchmake or something and Dipper and Candy were together. I don't know if the show's mystery aspect caused people to read past the fact that Mabel is a horrible matchmaker 9/10 times and the 1/10 is a fluke.

That's true, I forgot about that. Mostly it just seems strange because I almost remember even pre-NMM padippica being more popular then candip and I just don't remember it getting discussed much, but I don't remember well. Maybe all the incest just drowned it out.

Alex got over his crush on Lauren Faust.

we needed another dipcifica episode

No, we needed another Padippica episode.

>Dipper hanging out with Candy
a nerds hang out episode. This is so intense, I can smell it.

Because Manzi broke up with Alex.

How?

Did his sister finally have sex with him?

Frankly I wanted them to do a Mabel / Ford somehow (maybe it could've been about something related to rescue Dipper or some shit).

I feel their relation was just a "we are family don't we? Yeah I guess. Ah, ok".

They barely interacted at all.

maybe it turns out they really REALLY wanted his D

yes

>Dipper
>male

good joke

Is there any more of this???

Where I live we only have June and July for summer
We start summer on the last week of May and go back on the first week of August

lucky bastard. summer here goes from mid-may well into september. Fall, the best fucking season, lasts for a few weeks in september and then it's winter.

>fall
>best
Patrician taste, my man.

How is that lucky? Summer is less here than you? We had to go back to school quicker

or maybe the Mabel short? Though, I see them as some "those weird geeks friends" relationships than anything else.

>I mean I can't make out the basic plot.
Near as I can tell, the Journal has no author and just makes bad/weird shit happen. Mabel goes nuts over Dipper not reciprocating her feelings, gets put in the looney bin, then breaks out, killing pacifica, probably Wendy (15 year old was listed on victim page) and then Dipper.

Artist is known only as Simon.

>tfw no Wendy driving Bipper to physical exhaustion episode

try summer when you live near the equator, 35 C (95 F) is standard

We never get an episode where Pacifica tags along for an adventure and develops her friendship with them

they werent even part of the mystery circle

Where I am fall is December, winter is January, spring fucks right off and the rest of the year is summer.

Nice

>no

so is it dipcifica, dippica, or dippifica?

Most popular term is Dipcifica, but any of them are acceptable, really.

Sup Forums gets its panties in a twist about always calling it Padippica and I do like that name most but in general I think Dipcifica is the standard. I'm on a device but if you Google something like Gravity Falls Shipping wiki one actually exists and might have the most commonly used name.

we could just call it true love

gravity-falls-shippings.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_falls_Shippings_Wiki

If they'd wanted to pander to the fans then this would have happened.

Mesmerizing.
Is Mabel being psychotic a regular thing with you guys or is it just one or 2 fans that pump this kind of content out sometimes? I need more.

Pinecest is nowhere near the most popular though.

I meant outside of you-know-what, fuck off fujoshit.

>Is Mabel being psychotic a regular thing

Well Reverse Mabel is always pretty crazy and there's lots of creepy/possessed Mabel art, maybe not so much outside of that.

Well shit buddy I thought you said fans not 'this comparatively small specific section of fans.'

A couple of threads ago, someone started that the "smile" on Dipper in the linked pic was really a "Homestar Runner face". What does that mean?

Pic: pre10.deviantart.net/81fe/th/pre/f/2014/307/6/c/stae_by_demitasse_lover-d85568u.jpg

Google it

I don't like this image.