How would you fix Cartoon Network's schedule?

How would you fix Cartoon Network's schedule?

Why the fuck is Sunday all Gumball

>what is variety

I don't know but I'd like to point out that Gumball dethroned TTG for the first time in forever in rerun total and that is only because of that Sunday schedule, and even then it's only by TWO episodes

Remove Steven Universe, replace one hour on Saturday afternoon with more pokemon. pokemon is getting big again and more kids are gonna watch after Pokémon Go gets them interested. Replace the rest with some new original show, preferably something violent but not necessarily bloody, like kids can watch it and get pumped for action. Maybe something reminiscent of 70s and 80s shonen anime, that was relatively violent but generally okay for the kids. Not enough action shows anymore

Cut some of that gumball, holy crap that's too much. Replace weekend 6AM Gumball slot with classic Warner brothers shorts, like Bugs Bunny/Michigan J Frog/Porky Pig/whatever. Censor nothing, but don't show the ones racist toward black people. If someone complains they can go eat a dick. instead of all Gumball all Sunday just throw darts at a dartboard with remaining shows every week and see what sticks.

There's a little too much teen Titans Go as well. Replace an hour of Teen Titans Go on weekdays and two hours on Saturday with a new What A Cartoon Show with shorts by a variety of different animators. If some of the shorts proves especially popular, make it into a new show. That's how Powerpuff Girls got it's start, and who wouldn't want more shows like that?

People, especially kids, like variety and that's the main thing this lineup is lacking.

more new cartoons

Not really worry about it since Summer schedule is almost over.

Remember that day Cartoon Network showed constant reruns of The Iron Giant back to back?

I FUCKING HATED THAT DAY

Anyone have this for Nick/Disney XD/Disney Channel?

>DAY
That was one entire 3-day weekend out of every year.

Also, it coincided with Nickelodeon's Day of Play bullshit so it was the one weekend where you'd rather be dead.

More action cartoons.Reduce TT Go's airtime. Weekday Toonami using some long running anime.

Rerun Pokemon
Don't show more than 1 hour of a show at a time

Don't show pokemon and other morning only shows on the fucking weekend.

But that's when you're SUPPOSE to watch cartoons

show more than 8 shows a week, for starters. anything below UG is effectively 0 (and 3 shows make up 75%)

> remove su
why

Yeah sure, remove the best show on the network, that will just make it as shitty as nick is

What was the schedule like in the 00s? Was there really more variety?

>remove the highest rated show on the network

You'd make a great executive.

Teen Titans Go is such utter horse shit, the art style triggers the fuck out of me. They need to bring back the original.

I'd watch my shows on the internet.

Who the fuck watches tv anymore?

>samefag

Did they finally cancel Adventure Time?

there's at least two more seasons

But he's clearly thinking from an executive's point of view by suggesting pokemon because it's getting more popular. Suggesting to remove SU doesn't make sense if you're just thinking about the bottom line.

I'd make 7-8 thundercats hour as it is supposed to be

>bring back courage the cowardly dog
>bring back dexters lab
>bring back ed edd n eddy
>bring back billy and mandy
>remove kebab
>bring back 60's scooby doo reruns

>bring back 60's scooby doo reruns

no, fuck off

Meanwhile in Mexico they just have 1 TTG between Monday and Friday

>not liking the legitimately spoopy scooby doo

Fucking plen

You know none of those shows will be the same if they come back, right? They'll all be weird zombie version, like that cat from Pet Semetary. Do you really want to watch zombified shows, sickening parodies of their former selves? Because that's what happened to Teen Titans.

you're definitely right, but for some reason I seriously doubt they could fuck up all those shows as badly as they did teen titans

They fucked up Powerpuff Girls

They'll fuck up everything

No, Scooby sucks besides zombie island and mystery inc

yeah

What?

What ever happened to 30 minute cartoons? Why is Teen Titans Go an hour in the morning and two hours later that day? Why is Gumball two hours? Why is every single show an hour-long block?

Is there seriously so few cartoons that this is the only selection available?

adult swim for comparison

and boomerang. too lazy to update the stats

Still fairly shit

>Boo Boo Runs Wild
kek somebody there still cares

they have Marathons of different shows on sundays

>cartoon network without adult swim
Wow.

it was only on sundays and thursdays but yeah still pretty weird

fuck

looks like starting on the week of the 15th, scooby-doo movies are back at 10am and the weekday lineup is TTG at 2pm, Clarence at 4, new Gumball at 5, TTG again at 6, SU at 7, and WBB at 7:30. PPG only airs during school time at 1pm, it's fucking dead lmao

>Sonic Boom
>on Boomerang

what?

channel rot. they turned it into the failed show dumping ground similar to Nicktoons.

>tfw no more Swat Kat reruns

4 years ago in January, this was Boomerang's schedule. I haven't watched the channel since 2009, what the hell happened to it?

See, this is the real thing that needs fixing. Boomerang would make a great home for the CN classics, but it's too focused on trying to appeal to the kids. If I were in charge, I'd make the whole damn channel a throwback to Powerhouse, at least in lineup because that would be the perfect equivalent of what Boomerang used to be: a home for the old cartoons.

Also, I'd give it its own Toonami. With Moltar. And all those anime DeMarco won't air because TOO OLD.

I don't know who you are... but thank you user. Thanks to you I have finally found the name of the show that ive been trying to remember for about 17 years.