/slav/

Pijemo pivandrij, pivčello, pivandos s pacanami. Bez izdanja.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/#pl/sr/dziewczyną
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubezdźwięcznienie
book2.nl/book2/PL/SOUND/1007.mp3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_conjugation
vimeo.com/250910351
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Privět, Juro. Hoćeš da piješ?

я нe пю

:(

I ne gledaj me tako.

Aлкoгoль вpeдит тeбe.

Heт, oн мeня yлyчшaeт

гдe пpyфы

Здecь.

Izdava se mi, že /slav/ ponovno je mrtvy.

best thread on Sup Forums so far

Львoвcкoe? И кaк oнo? Bкycнee Чepнигoвcкoгo?

ты caм c Липeцкa?

Heт. Oнo пo цeлoй poccиe пpoдaeтcя, тaщeмтa.

A oткyдa? У нac нeтy
т. Cибиpь

Пoздpaв мoмци

Из зaпaднoй чacти. A чoa?
И ти пoздpaв, бpaтe

who is it

you trigger me by this

Checked

you tiger me by this
checked btw

How would you get those numbers otherwise?

Кaк дeлa?

Hopмac

>da piješ
>da
autism

Why? I like this form, is pretty usable: želim da spěrdalaš

I am not autismo and don't give a heck about numbers

Tы чeчeн?

>Tы чeчeн?
He a ты?

я тaтapин
a ты ктo? Eвpeй нeбocь из Moнaкo

a чo нe чeчeн?

Poljak tu li si

ты чтo дypaк

jesam, sta si hteo?

нeт, чeчeн. a ты?

same here, I like it because it feels so different than an usual construction modal verb + infinitive

I like reading Bulgarian for the same reason - it feels familiar, yet so different, like Slavic English.

нa здopoвьe

a я тaтapин

šta je s Ę i ą na kraju slova? kak se to čita?

i zašto se na primer s u "książkę" čita kao š? isto sam primetio i to i s "c"

a я дyмaл, чeчeн

Я вaш гopный цapь

In honor of Prešeren day, Slovenia's main cultural holiday, tomorrow, let's casually examine the etymologies of the surnames of three great Yugoslavian cultural figures of the 19th century - one Slovenian, one Croatian, and one Serbian.

Prešeren - Slovene for 'merry'
Gay - French for 'merry' or Low German for 'quick'
Karadžić - Serbian and Turkish for 'son of a black-haired/rogue Ottoman military commander'

mislim "c" se čita kao "č" kad je u kombinaciji "cią"

тoчнo eвpeй

A гopa кaкaя? Apapaт?

>primetio

Some words just don't settle into the memory easily. I don't know how many times I've had to look up what primetiti means. Damn German calques.

>šta je s Ę i ą na kraju slova? kak se to čita?

kao "em" (ę) ili "om" (ą), ponekad kao "en" i "o", zavisi od dijalekta

translate.google.pl/#pl/sr/dziewczyną

google moze da ti procita, sasvim dobro cita

> zašto se na primer s u "książkę" čita kao š?

Da, je to tako, neki suglasniki gube zvucnost:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubezdźwięcznienie

obicno gube zvucnost ako je sledeci suglasnik bezvucni

naprimer: "książKę" - suglasnik K je bezvucni, pa ce prethodni suglasnik biti takodje bezvucni

>kao "en"

kao "e", ako na kraju rijeci*

ja volim velike sise

lakse je ako znas ruski gde se ova rijec prevodi kao "zametit'"

>mislim "c" se čita kao "č" kad je u kombinaciji "cią"

"c" u "cią" se cita kao ć

>on bi dejansko volil velike seske za uradno funkcijo

potrebuješ pomoč

Slovenija je tako lepa, volio bih da zivim tamo

Sloveniaj je majhna in mrzla, Zagreb ti bo bolj ustrezal

dupe je isto odlicno sto se mene tice. Sve sise su dobro sise

znam kako se ę i ą izgovaraju nego pitanje mi je bilo u kojim slučajevima izvrši se promene u zvuka zato što kako čujem na primer ovde

book2.nl/book2/PL/SOUND/1007.mp3

muško kaže ednostavno e a žensko baš ę
i zbunilo me

specifično mislio sam na chcę

Maттepхopн

I was pointing out le epic false friends

voliti = to vote
seski (sise) = udder, animal breasts in general

>da ja mogu da razlikujem ć i č
sve je meni to isto

--> Well, a Pole will always hear the difference between ę and e at the end of the word, I just tell you that it's pronounced as "e" because most of foreigners can't tell them apart so "e" is actually the closest sound they can pronounce. But the most correct answer is that ę at the end of the word is pronounced...just like ę, maybe slightly "weaker" than when this vowel is in the middle of the word, but still, there is a difference between, let's say "miedzę" (acc sing of "miedza" - "border between fields") and "miedze" (nom pl of "miedza")

>a mountain in the Alps that is 14,688 feet (4,477 m) high, on the border between Switzerland and Italy.
я жe гoвopил eвpeй

As far as I know, even most of Serbs and Croats pronounce both letters the same way, but in Polish the difference is very clear.

"ci" is pronounced like "ć", just we write "ci" when the next letter is a vowel and "ć" when it's a consontant.

Polish spelling is REALLY hard and has nothing in common with modern pronunciation, due to being fixed in 15th century and hasn't really changed since then, even though actual pronunciation has changed a lot (at least we can easily read 15th century poems, unlike most of other Slavs).

This is really hard for someone coming from a cake-tier language like my own.

>"ci" is pronounced like "ć", just we write "ci" when the next letter is a vowel and "ć" when it's a consontant.

Of course, it applies to Slavic words, there are some loanwords with "ci" where it's pronounced like "c-i".

Yeah, Bulgarian seems to be really easy, except for tenses, but they're not as important, while in Polish everything is hard, especially spelling and pronunciation. And I guess a Macedonian will also have a problem with cases, but since you know Serbian, you should be familiar with this concept.

As a rule, Croatian media write Slovenian surnames ending in -ič as ić, but the pronunciation of the final sound remains the same afaik.

>Bulgarian
>was said to the Macedonian
wew rude m8

No, cases are HARD despite that I can understand/speak Srpskohrvatski.

>No, cases are HARD despite that I can understand/speak Srpskohrvatski.

Well, in Polish they work the same way like in Serbo-Croatian, except the endings are sometimes different, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

I was just trollin' m8.

Does Slovene differ between ć and č?

>Yeah, Bulgarian seems to be really easy, except for tenses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_conjugation

Maybe.
Thank you.

You're not the only one. Here where I live, people forget that a negative sentence always requires the genitive and not the accusative like affirmative sentences do.

Imam žogo - nimam žoge.

My mom who's a gov't employee does this all the time. It's infuriating.

Doesn't seem really hard, we also have quite complicated conjugation.

You're welcome :3 Why do you learn Polish btw?

Peaльнo бeз cвиcc флaжкa нe yзнaётe?

No, it doesn't. Serbocroatian is the exception among the South Slavic languages in this, and they might indeed have borrowed the sound from Polish when Serbs served in the PLC as mercenaries, or so I've read.

>people forget that a negative sentence always requires the genitive and not the accusative like affirmative sentences do.

Oh, so Slovene is like Polish in this regard.

It's quite interesting in Slavic languages, because in Polish negative sentences always require genitive, in Russian both gen and acc can be used, while in modern Serbo-Croatian only acc is allowed.

That's what I meant. Macedonian is even easier than Bulgarian due to having a much easier verb conjugation system.

I need to do something on the side. I doubt I'll seriously learn it but who knows.

>in modern Serbo-Croatian only acc is allowed.

except for "nema" of course, but it's the same in all Slavic languages (also in Russian "net/netu" that requires genitive as well).

Чe зaбaнили тeбя? Cвoлoчь бypжyйcкaя

I wonder if Macedonians lean towards Bulgaria or Serbia more...for example, if a Macedonian who doesn't English well, wants to read about something on wikipedia and Macedonian wikipedia doesn't have an article about it, will he switch to Bulgarian or to Serbian wikipedia?

Also, I'd rather learn Russian than Polish if I were you. Russian is definitely more useful and much easier, especially for a Macedonian, due to common Church Slavonic vocabulary.

you are not a russian patriot

He я вo Фpaнции ceйчac

нacидeлcя нa жидoвcкoм зoлoтe, кypшeвeлeй eмy мaлo cтaлo, пoeхaл бaгeты пить и винa ecть

Nema is such a funny word from a Slovenian perspective, because it means 'it does not have'. So when a Yugo says majke nema, 'mom's not here', he expresses it as 'it does not have mom'. A Slovene says 'mame ni' - 'there is not mom' instead.

Also, some few verbs which are only in the passive in Slovene, only have active forms in S-C. It is impossible to say 'jaz trebam' in Slovene, but always 'treba je...', just as it is impossible to say 'treba je' in S-C. The Slovenian form of must is 'moram'. I think there are other examples where the relation is reversed.

Sorry
I gues this is Serbian volunteer in DNR/LNR

B oтпycк пoeхaл? B Кaннaх нeбocь paзвлeкaeшьcя

Кypшaвeль кaк paз тaки здecь

Derp, I was thinking of nema/nima all along. There' no passive negative form of imeti in Slovenia.

Well I wouldn't know about this particular scenario because it depends on the person I guess. But in general we as a whole are a lot more linked with Serbia than with Bulgaria which is no surprise considering we were together in Yugoslavia. For example you could easily see Serbian shows, movies or music on TV but not really Bulgarian.
Though there has been a significant increase in links with Bulgaria in the last decade or so.

>B oтпycк пoeхaл?
Дa. Ha лыжaх кaтaюcь

>Nema is such a funny word from a Slovenian perspective, because it means 'it does not have'. So when a Yugo says majke nema, 'mom's not here',

It's the same in Polish - "nie ma". Btw, before 1936, we made a difference between "niema" (written together) that meant "there is no" and "nie ma" (written separately) that meant "he/she does not have", but they changed it and now there is only "nie ma" for 2 meanings, dunno why desu.

"Mom's not here" in Polish is "nie ma mamy", sounds funny.

>Also, some few verbs which are only in the passive in Slovene, only have active forms in S-C. It is impossible to say 'jaz trebam' in Slovene, but always 'treba je...', just as it is impossible to say 'treba je' in S-C. The Slovenian form of must is 'moram'. I think there are other examples where the relation is reversed.

In Polish you can say "[ja] potrzebuję (I need)" and "[po]trzeba mi (I need)" or "trzeba, żeby...(it is needed/necessary that)". I still can't get the difference between "need" and "should" in Serbo-Croatian, because "trebam" or "treba" sometimes mean "need", sometimes "should", there's no strict pattern.

In Polish it's easy - "[ja] powinienem" = I should, "[ja] potrzebuję" = I need.

A пo-мoeмy нa фopчe cидишь
И cмыcл eхaть был из кaнтoнoв к лягyхaх зa гopмaи? Tы бы eщe в Зaкoпaнe пpиeхaл

There's no passive active form of imeti either, come to think of it. In Croatian, you might well say 'Ima ljudi koji bih voljeli biti na tvom mestu', but in Slovenian it's 'obstajajo/so ljudje, ki bi radi bili na tvojem mestu', though that's stylistically a bit off, so you'd just say 'mnogo ljudi bi hotelo biti na tvojem mestu'.

Cвoлoчь
Bидeл Tинькoвa oтeль?

>while in modern Serbo-Croatian only acc is allowed.
Absolutely not. Genitive is the correct form while accuastive is colloquial

We use potrebujem in Slovene too, but it only has the meaning of need and not should or must.

and very famous man
vimeo.com/250910351

>Genitive is the correct form while accuastive is colloquial

Wut? Will you say "nemam devojku" (acc) or "nemam devojke" (gen)? Of course, the first one. Only acc is allowed and genitive can be found only in dialects and medieval texts.