So is Snoopy a pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm53CzqgWow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice thread.

He's a dog.

he's only a puppy.

I want to know why he killed Batman's parents

Snoopy? I think your confusing him for someone else. That's clearly Joe Cool.

tnx

It was Woodstock's fault.

If he's a pedo then Patty is into bestiality, Marcy a lesbo and Linus a pagan occultist. In short, Family Guy tier jokes trying way too hard to break down the innocence of Peanuts.

That said Snoopy centric strips/episodes were always boring. Why he's so famous anyway?

Normies. He was better when he was just a normal dog.

>Lucy face

It is? I always thought Snoopy was just a fan of the song
youtube.com/watch?v=vm53CzqgWow

I don't see it follows that if he's after more than kisses all those other things are true.

Since when was Peanuts innocent anyway? The whole franchise is steeped in cynicism,

You should consider listening to kids talking again

Their honesty is beyond brutal, their ego are giant and their selfish needs #1 priority

That's what Schulz did so well in Peanuts, out of any previous romantic concept off innocence or moral lessons being pushed, the kids behaved like kids 90% of the time.

Also Patty is right. Being poor is different from not having anything

I never said the kids were cynical, just the comic.

The dog's my contention. He satirizes famedom, and we all know what that involved in the 60's/70's

Is it pedophila to fap to little girls being banged by dogs?

Pedophilia and bestiality, but at least no homosexuality.

only if you're a dog too

dogs only live like 15 years so no

Probably. That's why he's not allowed in the school. However, I think that Joe Cool fella is a stand up guy. Real cool customer; y'know?

>snooby

15 year olds can be pedoa

What the fuck, I hate snoopy now.

This

He's younger than they are. Chuck got him from a puppy farm when he was younger.