The image on the left is Trump's America

The image on the left is Trump's America.

The image on the right is Hillary's America.

Please make the right choice in November. For America and for the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/motel-manager-pouring-acid-water-black-people-swam-pool-1964/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a racist but neither candidate will do anything to stop racism

Okay, I am now convinced that I should vote for Trump instead of Hillary.

you're right sven #Maga

That may be true, but Trump will definitely worsen it

Racism has always been in the hands of Black people to solve. The biggest secret is that Blacks are not hated for how they look, they are hated for how they ACT.

>wants to punish people for doing something illegal
oy vey!

I'm off to America with some acid then

Cheers Sven

shut up cuck

His ideas aren't racist themselves, they just help out the neo-Nazi fucktards that are.

Left it is

I beg to differ, giving illegal immigration the same treatment as legal immigration will worsen racial tensions.

Why hasn't Trump been arrested for hate speech yet then? Shouldn't you punish him? Do so by not voting for him

Trump has never said anything bad about the black man, and is actively fighting for theirs and all peoples rights across America. He actively states that The us has always had the opportunity to end poverty in the country, something Obama promised to do eight years ago when he first ran. Look where we are now;violence, chimp outs, shills selling out their own countrymen to traitors. Things are worse than ever, and America is showing that it's citizens have always been separated long before trump got into power.

Shill harder, my friend

thank you wise swede I will now give my home to black "people"

just like Obama would definitely make race relations better, right?

Hillary "black people are super predators" Clinton?
Hillary "three strikes, lock them up for life" Clinton?
Hillary "let's make prisons for profit" Clinton?

LMFAO

its not hate speech, its trying to deal with criminals crossing the border illegally
Here's your (you) by the way

Fucking retard. Quit shitting up the board. Sage

I think he will lessen it by bringing jobs back to African-American communities and not pandering to the victim complex democrats have imposed upon them.

This is America, faggot, kys ctr shill.

I thought it mattered because it was another gold for the US, but nope, it's a race thing again.

If black people only don't win at swimming because of racism, how come Africans do shit too?

Whats wrong with the image on the left?

I would say thats mighty white of that gentlemen to give her a free gin and lime.

Dayum, even leafs have had enough

He did. Blacks no have hope and a role model, something they would be stripped of if Trump was to become president.

FREEDOM

OF

SPEECH

>Trump has never said anything bad about the black man
That's not true though. He wanted the Central Park 5 killed even after they were exonerated.

Damn, I was a shillbilly, but this really made me think. I'm voting Trump now thanks to you Sven.

>hope
Hahahahahahahaha! You haven't been around any American blacks recently, have you Sven?
>role model
Not really. They like the idea of a "black man in charge" but don't really want to emulate any particular part of Obama's life. They haven't become more scholarly, that's for sure.

Bro I understand how you could think that way but both parties are heavily invested in the sytematically racist criminal justice system and Clinton in globalist economics which use the third world as a dumping ground for every problem imaginable. American isolationism would on the whole be of great benefit to people of color world wide. Its like the refugee thing--seems humanitarian right? Only if you ignore the fact that our liberal admin violently destabilized the region and by evacuating a whole generation of young people from Syria we are essentially clearing the way for unchecked military domination of the region basically an imperialist playground

>niggers rioting everything day because soros told them to
wow he sure did a great day sven, when are you going to get raped by refugees again?

HI THERE!

>Fighting for people's rights
>Frequency saying shit that alienates minorities
Fuck off Trump shill

>hat may be true, but Trump will definitely worsen it

Oh, yeah, everybody listen to Sweden! Right.

I hope a nigger rapes your sister.

>hy hasn't Trump been arrested for hate speech yet then? Shouldn't you punish him? Do so by not voting for him

>He did.

le mayo!

>He did. Blacks no have hope and a role model, something they would be stripped of if Trump was to become president.

That picture on the left makes no sense. For one, there is a white guy in the pool. Two is who was taking the photo? At that time period when cameras were not that common, how did they happen to take the photo just as he was throwing the acid? Makes you think, hmm..

The left

Dropping acid into water will just dilute do people even science

>by bringing jobs back to African-American communities
lol

i'm sure you've got plenty stashed away for your honor killings, ahmed

So you have the choice between telling niggers to get out of the pool or watching them cry more (presumably for gibs)? Fuck off.

What did white people do when black people swam in the ocean?

>flag
Classic.

The war against the white race is very real.

This is a fight for our very survival as a species.

That's pool cleaning fluid that he was pouring on protesters trespassing and his motel.
He literally did nothing wrong.

>Blacks now have hope and a role model

The problem isn't that blacks never had a role model, it's that their culture is shit and perpetuates a criminal lifestyle. There were tons of black role models before Obama (MLK, Harriet Tubman, Jackie Robinson, George Washington Carver, Nelson Mandela, etc.)

Why are niggers even allowed to participate in the Olympics?

>ey stop swimming there thats my pool
>what do you mean? are you saying that black people can't swim in pools?
>get the fuck off my pool
>omfg racist

Yes, it's just more bullshit :

rarehistoricalphotos.com/motel-manager-pouring-acid-water-black-people-swam-pool-1964/

This swim-in was planned by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and two associates. The motel manager, Jimmy Brock, in an effort to break up the party, poured a bottle of muriatic acid into the pool, hoping the swimmers would become scared and leave. One swimmer, who knew that the ratio of acid to pool water was so great that the acid was no longer a threat, drank some of the pool water to calm the other swimmers’ fears.

Muriatic acid is undiluted hydrochloric acid and is used in the cleaning of masonry surfaces such as pools. But what people heard was the word “acid.” It did not scare the swimmers, though it seems like it was effective in making the protesters at least nervous — the amount of acid to the amount of water being so small it was mostly safe — and so a cop jumped in to arrest people.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran