Thought police

Not a dream
Not a fantasy

It's a reality

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-yard-thought-police-online-hate-crime-social-media-trolling-abuse-racism-post-brexit-racism-a7189971.html
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-yard-thought-police-online-hate-crime-social-media-trolling-abuse-racism-post-brexit-racism-a7189971.html
archive.is/rnHG8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/bbc-to-deploy-detection-vans-to-snoop-on-internet-users/
youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not going to stop me from browsing Sup Forums and speaking the truth. Fuck them.

If only they spent HALF their resources cracking down on Muslim's hate-crimes instead of people complaining out them...

Who here ready for May's /comfy/ police state?

>twitter

lmao,it's because you people are stupid enough to commit crimes with your clear name

stay mad, stormfags.

>crimes

This is just the problem, no laws are actually being broken

suck my dick filth

SAVE A LOYFE, BIN THAT KNOYFE

>it's a crime to deny something in his country

>Volunteers

LITERALLY DOING IT FOR FREEEEEEEE

Oh right didn't see he's a Kraut

Why is it always Scotland Yard that goes out of its way to brag about it's Orwellian bullshit tactics? It's fucking weird.

Did anyone actually think anything else would happen with THERESA FUCKING MAY in charge?

Prepare for cameras to be installed in your homes for the greater good,

>hunt down trolls
reeee reeee knights are coming!
btw it is surreal shit

SCOTLAND FOREVAH

>mfw scotts will pay more for policing natives than to track down devout muslims who kill non-muslims

>tfw the leaders of the USA, UK, and Germany will all be women for the next decade

Niggers are doing a good job of commiting crimes without "stormfags"

How does this make you feel?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-yard-thought-police-online-hate-crime-social-media-trolling-abuse-racism-post-brexit-racism-a7189971.html

PAGE DELETED!

Google Cache:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-yard-thought-police-online-hate-crime-social-media-trolling-abuse-racism-post-brexit-racism-a7189971.html

This shit is insane.

After the hitpiece against May this is another occurrence of censorship in the UK.

>Scotland Yard
>scots
brah...

>Pry Minister
>Pry

Archive: archive.is/rnHG8

Scotland Yard is in London mate.

pry as in pry into your private business you fucking pedantic retard

>American education.

why are they doing that to him

Thief
African justice

Make war against australians
Yey !

ORWELL
WAS
RIGHT
AGAIN

Big brother is always watching

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/bbc-to-deploy-detection-vans-to-snoop-on-internet-users/

>public information posted on social media
>thoughts
Call me when they actually have remote mind reading devices.

>when the leftists turn into fascists

Don't worry m8, May's definitely out by next election.

Farage is going to get put up for Ukip again, and he's going to get in.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM

>Weaboo
post discarded

>implying I commit crimes
>implying I use my real name

Stay mad, little nigger.

They're already their on iphones and laptops.

As long as they live with old systems of monarchy and aristocracy they will never know freedom of speech.

Yep. Anybody who uses their real name online should be hanged for it.