Why didn't he just laugh and say "haha good one" or something like that?

Why didn't he just laugh and say "haha good one" or something like that?
If he didn't have a good comeback then the second best choice is to just laugh at it.

because some 11/10 french babe literally called him a repulsive fat loser in front of a foreign live audience and he's insecure about his weight

he got pulverized

>that's my fantasy too

He's an actor, he should have the skill to hide his hurt feelings and pretend he thought it was funny

it's almost as if he was having a genuine human reaction. it's almost as if he's not an autist who can't understand basic human interactions trying to analyze the situation years later. weird

because it's a dick move and if you say "good one" then you basically call yourself a fat fuck.
There was no way to save himself in that one, a woman should not be talking in a vulgar fashion like that any way. Men dont know how to defend themselves against women being mean, our biological instinct returns a blank white card when that happens. We are programmed to love women, sorry.

>"is that so?"
>opens jacket
>brad pitt comes out of hiding
>"bitch I wouldn't ever sleep with your ugly old ass"
>slaps her across the face so hard she falls out of her chair
>proceeds to fuck random hot woman in the audience
>meanwhile leo is vaping in the corner

This was an unwinnable scenario, like this guy said
Coming up with a comeback in 2 seconds is an unnecessary gamble considering the context.

What was this about? Must have missed it.

I love these threads

Reminder that Sup Forums already concluded that the correct response would be to rephrase the Billy Batts scene.

>hey I want to make a thread but I gotta make one people will reply to
>I know
>let's make a thread that gets made 20 times a day with the same unfunny replies

post it

he rode the jewish train into town

can somone post the yt link?

to be fair it was pretty funny

>Okay
>*pulls out phone*
>let's call Brad and Leo and ask

it was more than a bad joke, which would have been easy to laugh of it was also pretty mean spirited, which is why he was like wtf
>he got pulverized
really? what she said wasn't even funny, did it really pass as a good zinger to you? i love a good fat joke, but this shit was a fucking pathetic level of weak humor

That's basically what he did. Reminder that she was insulting him in French and the joke was translated to him AFTER the audience was laughing at him.
>be french
>speak perfect English
>get enormously butthurt by anyone even attempting to speak muh sacre language
>pretend to not understand French
>pretend to not understand English
>insult every of

>mfw Jonah Hill is actually two other actors wearing one set of clothes

>this is a real scenario in some alternative universe
hope it is seriously

I think you're mistaking your own lack if creativity for biological instinct

We already found the solution, based Cruise saved the day.

He should have just walked out like that autist Michael Bay

Apparently, it happened a year ago.

Why are there several threads about a year old interview

Language is more complicated than literal translations. We need to ask a frenchie if it was somewhat witty in French.

It's not an unwinnable situation and laughing it off isn't conceding defeat. There are plenty of ways to get out of that situation, even laughing it off and rolling your eyes as if to say "this bitch" would win back something rather than just sperging out like people on this board did "OMG fucking filthy stinking french broads fucking disgusting surrender monkeys shave your armpits you jew"

Because he's a hack who would never got to do comedic movies if he wasn't a jew. Usualy you have to make it as a stand up comedian to move onto making movies. But this guy was never funny, he just reads his line and be fat. That's why he was unable to come back at the french girl. He got angry and left Paris crying...

why didn't he just lose the fat and exercise a bit to look healthy? surely he has more than enough money to get some professionals to train him on gear for that. also that amerifats fault for thinking everyone in europe likes fatties.

Because women can't into banter. Have you never noticed this? Where as a bro might say "oh well you're single now mate ill grab you a bottle of lube abd a box of tissues lololol" a girl will say "lol your girl is probably fucking someone tonight while you're at home maarurbaring haha!!" Women just don't seem to know the difference between acceptable teasing humour and saying really biting deep scarring shit.

spot on

for real though, there's nothing wrong with getting two footlongs from subway.

What if I want a cuban AND and a tuna salad?

NO ONE GIVES A FFFFFFUCK YOU STUPID BITCH

Are we missing the part where she never actually called him fat?

why is there a thread about this every single day?

Hi, Jonah.