/got/ faggot edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtwbkl8NxG0&feature=youtu.be&t=19m22s
grrm.livejournal.com/544709.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for D&D

deanfag please leave

what did they mean by this?

do you actually like Stannis or just meme about it?

>implying any got thread isn't the faggot edition

Is that what I think it is?

A backlink?

Still not a general though

Reminder.

>The Night King

IT'S NIGHT'S KING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I once had a dream that Stannis was in my living room talking to a police officer about something to do with battle plans

stop being a cunt

I pictured it as way higher up and harder to get to, it sounded like when Catelyn was going up in the book it took them forever until she finally had to go up in the turnip basket.

Dean-Charles deserves better than that washed-up has-been puberty victim

me on the left

The new update on GRRM blog is fucking hilarious.

A two new westerosi history books, but he still don't know when TWOW coming up.

My thinking now is that the books are even not his idea, its his publishers who know that the series is dead, and wanting a couple of money grabs before it all ends.

plus bonus.

>Post an enigmating post with clues to ASOIAF
>2 weeks later, call every one morons for thinking it has anything to do with TWOW.

I really think he is enjoying trolling us.

Book? Absolutely.
Show? I can see why people dislike him; I just rewatched S2 & S3, they really do try to sour your opinion of him from the get-go. You don't get any sense of why Cressen loved him or why Davos follows him.

He's probably in my top 5 characters and I hope he lives as long as possible in TWOW
Gonna be sad when he actually dies

isaac deserves better than a welfare queen camboy

Twist: He finished both books years ago and is waiting to die to release them

When will artificial intelligence evolve to the point where it can write stories for us so we don't have to wait for fucking GRRM to die of heart failure

It doesn't matter if TWOW comes out or not. GRRM's heart will give out before he finishes the series anyway.

he's a character with autism who autists glommed onto

nothing more nothing less

How do you keep up enthusiasm for ASOIAF bros?
I follow Race for the Iron Throne and that's interesting but comes out so sparsely. I only read the books 2 years ago and the wait is already hard, I can't imagine people who have been interested since season 1, let alone the fucking 90's. If any of those people are still fans that would be fucking amazing.

Can't for tomorrow night

I've successfully avoided the temptation of viewing any spoilers so far

giving the brain dead D&D ruin his story and steal his thunder?

Nah... Its over.

Tho, we can shit on D&D as long as we want, but its the only conclusion we will get

kek

> I've seen some truly weird reports about WOW on the internet of late, by 'journalists' who make their stories up out of whole cloth. I don't know which story is more absurd, the one that says the book is finished and I've been sitting on it for some nefarious reason, or the one that says I have no pages. Both 'reports' are equally false and equally moronic.
>THAT SAYS THE BOOK IS FINISHED AND I'VE BEEN SITTING ON IT FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

I don't have any enthusiasm left, I really just want it to end

Bookcucks continue to get cucked.

Fatty said he wouldn't write anything else until TWoW was finished.

He goes on to help HBO with 5 spin offs, is helping adapt another author's book, and writing a book he said he'd do only after ASOIAF was over

I work with autistic kids
I wish they were like Stannis

How could D&D possibly justify cutting Arianne and her beautiful dark nipples?

is aerys oakheart in the show or not, I'm pretty sure he isn't but I may be forgetting

Same reason they had Jaime and Bronn go on their wacky adventure down then so they could cut out literally all of the Dorne story

An [unnamed] Kingsguard was present in season 2 leaving with Myrcella, but when we meet up with her in season 5 he's gone.

They show a kingsguard leaving with Myrcella in the show then inexplicably remove him from the plot once they show Dorne.

Does anyone like GRRM's Targ stories? I find them completely uninteresting. They're basically overwritten wikipedia entries except for events that aren't real.

huh, honestly that's more than I was expecting the show to do

D&D wanted to cut all of Dorne for season five because it had no established characters there until Cogman suggested sending Jaime and Bronn there

I like how he laying the ground work for the next year delay.

I fucking hate GRRM so much

Holy shit, bet the table is for 2016

Let go of that hate and join showfags and wikifags

Reminder that he claimed he wouldn't be finishing his world book until he was done with Winds and Dream. Instead he's written so fucking much he needs two books.

I really wish I was pleb enough to

Are they balding?

youtube.com/watch?v=xtwbkl8NxG0&feature=youtu.be&t=19m22s

The World Of Ice and Fire was a bunch of other authors as well which was the worse part

I'm talking about the pure GRRM, the Princess and the Queen and the Rogue Prince. AWOIAF was garbage but I'll happily blame Elio, Linda and GRRM combined for that shitpile.

I would have rather they didn't go there in the show then, it just felt way out of place sending Jaime there with Bronn to skulk around and try to kidnap Myrcella from the Dorne. Like anyone can just walk into the palace if they crouched down a little. Seemed like it was more of an odd couple comic relief section of the story.

>The World Of Ice and Fire was a bunch of other authors
The World of Ice and Fire was written by two other "authors" aka Elio Garcia and Linda Antonsson, aka the two supreme autists of the ASOIAF fanbase. They are certainly terrible writers. However we know that the chapters in the book about the Dance of Dragons was written purely by GRRM (albeit heavily abridged since he is incapable of writing concisely anymore) and I found that just as boring.

You must uncuck yourself user, it's the only way.

Ignore the books, force your mind to forget them, remember that every good memory you have associated with them is a fat man's lie, that every time you wait for the next one, and defend them, the fat man is laughing, playing with his figurines and thinking about sibel

In August of 2015, GRRM thought he could finish TWOW by October.
In August of 2017. GRRM thinks he can finish by the end of next year.

So in 2 years he has quite literally made negative progress.

Bad. Poosy.

Death is honestly too good for him.
What's it like in the alternate universe where the show never got picked up and GRRM finished everything by 2015.

Soooooooo what are our guesses?

>Lazy/complacent
>Too many plot threads
>Characters still too young
>Afraid work won't live up to the hype
>Wants to see how the shows endgame is judged and adjust accordingly

HOLY SHIT LESS THAN 24 HOURS TELL THE NEXT EPISODE

GET HYPE

wouldn't be surprised if he scrapped plotlines so we don't have as much completely irrelevant shit like the barbecued dornish prince

Maybe he's not allowed to finish it until the show is done

They're both gross, get your shit together
Terrible taste in boys.

Did he get ugly since Season 6 or something? He still looked like a little boy in his final episode, I was shocked to learn he was 17 or 18 when filming.

I honestly think he really fucked himself over by not doing the 5-year-gap. Like, if it was too much time, just do 3, or even 2/12 years. Pretty much every plot thread could have been stalled for 2 years and the end of Swords anyway.

Elio and Linda have their work cut out for them I see.

>>Too many plot threads
I would guess this a major reason. There's a lot of shit going on that all has to be resolved and match up in the timeline so future events make sense.

nvm, thought you meant Dean was the washed up puberty victim.

How hard is it to finish WoW, really?
>Dany goes crazy
>killed by Jorah
>revealed to be an offspring of a Lyseni whore

Is it for real?

How would you set up dorne?

I mean, it was already set up as a place as early as season 1 with mentions of dornish whores and dornish wine and so on and then we got Oberyn who set it up furthur

Dean never went through puberty

to be fair, dorne feels completely irrelevant in the books as well
it might as well be braavos

I know it feels like a side plot in the books but that's because we've not seen the pay off yet and never will since the books won't be finished. Episode 2 is going to end the dorne storyline for good so it had no big pay off whatsoever, it existed for a cool character (oberyn) and also to kill off myrcella nothing more.

>Episode 2 is going to end the dorne storyline
what

One eye on the camera, one eye on the goblin.

All of the Dornish characters are going to die soon

Unf, so cute
Too bad age has caught up with him last couple of months

Eurons gift is during a big greyjoy sea battle he captures ellaria sand and the sand snakes, also yara I think too but I believe this is episode 3 or 4 not 2.

Olenna is gonna die too so d&d are obviously trying to wrap up all these other big families so the final battle against the walkers is more simple. lannisters and daenerys and jon snow/starks.

Great picture there dumbass

probably made it like that in anticipation of the polls for all the rest of the episodes for a collage like we had for last season

I believe he means to fill it up as the episodes come out.

Whats the point of muffling Lyanna's dialogue when it came to Jon's name?

Still think they should have just rolled Tristain, Quentyn, and Arriane into one character. Season 5 begins Tristain is engaged to Myrcella, realizeshe could possibly be king if she is next in line for throne, attempts to crown her, and gets betrayed and Mycella injured. Mid way through season 5 Doran reveals he always meant for him to marry Dany, the myrcella thing was just a ruse to keep the Lannisters placated, sends him to slavers bay. Don't see him again until the end of season 5. Gets rejected, then Quentyn'd by Rhaegal.

How new

Dorne was a mistake

It could have been expanded on in another series, but there was no reason to shove it into the main plot so late in the story.

The story was fine for the first three books and the parts in King's Landing and the North in 4 and 5 feel like proper continuations of the story. A lull before end-plot... but those parts could be combined into one book if you cut the other shit out.

> TWOW is finally coming next year
grrm.livejournal.com/544709.html

>bbq dornish prince
>dornish master plan is ogre
>sand sneks will take over and side with dany anyway even though she laughed in sun-kids face when he proposed an alliance
Worst possible series of events

Was it a smart idea to let them live? Without a doubt they are holding a grudge against the Starks and their allies for killing their family members once they reach adulthood.

She just wanted to take their heritable estates and titles.

I don't understand why GRRM had Dany conquer slaver's bay in the first place. After she got her unsullied and some ships she should have immediately left for Westoros.

5 year gap. Dragons needed to get bigger, kids needed to be older. Stagnant meerenese politics would occupy her until all the pieces were in place for invasion.

Did you read the post?

He is talking about late 2018 or early 2019 if the gods are good.

He don't bother with the next year anymore, he is talking about 2 years, on a book he thought he finished 3 years ago.

Lazy mofo.

Why would they hold a grudge? The 'Starks' didn't do shit to them. The 'Starks' can argue that their family members were traitors... but they didn't even execute them; they died on the field. Then their heirs were not punished in anyway and were allowed to keep their lands.

There is no reason for Ned Umber or Alys Karstark to be bitter.

The real question is, what is Jon giving the Vale army to keep them allied with him? They need to be rewarded or they will at best leave or worse... could take over and give him to Cersei or just make the North bend its knee to the Eyrie.

Yep, the scrap of the 5 year gap crewed him and us big time.

>Jon Snow will come up to Dragonstone to ask Dany for help against the white walkers and for dragonglass
>Dany proposes 3 conditions for her to agree
>1. Dany will ask Jon, the King in the North a 'favor' (as advised by Varys)
>2. Dany will ask Jon to step down as King in the North once the war is over and for him to bend the knee when the time comes and have have House Stark pledge for House Targaryen for years to come
>3. Jon Snow will return to the wall and fulfill his duties as a member of the Night's Watch
>Jon agrees
>Dany asks Jon her 'favor'
>As king of the north, Dany asks Jon to legitimize Dany's prisoner
>this prisoner is revealed to be Gendry
>Varys plans on wedding Gendry (Baratheon) to Dany (Targaryen) so that the whole of Westeros will raise their banners for them as their claim would be stronger than the Lannisters, this move would also instigate the Vale and the rest of the 7 kingdoms to rally around Baratheon
>Davos meets Gendry on his cell
>Gendry reveals that once Dany is done with him, and has his heir, he does not know what will happen to him
>Davos once again releases Gendry from the pits and have Gendry secretly leave with them as Davos, Jon and Co. is returning to the North.
>Jon Snow finds out while they're already at sea and is too late to turn back
>"What have you done?"

>be le ebin child killer Jhon snuuu
>mercilessly hang a 12 year old child who was peer pressured into stabbing you by adults and who did so because of his trauma of having his entire family slaughtered by savages
>b-b-but muh jnow snuuuuu!! he did so he could be respected and no one could betrayed him!!! it was absolutely necessary to kill the small child tooo!! xDDD I hated the child xDDD
>Be Jon snu again
>"Nuuu! I refuse that these children of the rebels who betrayed me and were responsible for my father's death lose their precious fancy mega castle and have to live in some scrawny keep!!!
>I absolutely refuse you hear me Sansa?? I am so merciful they won't lose their giant castle!!!!

develop her as a ruler and shit and show how her seemingly heroic actions can actually have negative consequences, extra character development and shit so she isn't completely inexperienced/unaware when coming to westeros
he could've made it less bogged-down, but it definitely served some purpose

>I am still working on it, I am still months away (how many? good question), I still have good days and bad days, and that's all I care to say. Whether WINDS or the first volume of FIRE AND BLOOD will be the first to hit the bookstores is hard to say at this juncture, but I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream...

How did we go from "I hope it comes out 2017" to "maybe it will come out late 2018, or 2019"
HOW THE FUCK did it get delayed one year over the course of 6 months.
Has this fat retard been sitting in his basement eating pages of the TWOW manuscript?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Vale army to keep them allied with him?
none.

Vale army is there partly because of LF's affinity for Sanshah and Royce's care for her well being

...except he didn't do the 5 year-gap. The dragons just get that big all in less than 2 years.

What pieces did she need in place for invasion? Invading while Westoros is in civil war is the best time to do it. The last thing she wants to do is wait because if she does that then chances are the realm will stabilize and be united when she attacks with her foreign army.

Little finger wants Sansa's pucci.

>Gendry reveals that once Dany is done with him, and has his heir
How is there going to be an heir if she's barren you loser

dont film in a UNESCO palace for starters
and dont cut and gimp central characters