Why does no one watch Disney XD?

Monday, August 8:

>Star vs. Forces of Evil: 495,000 viewers
>LEGO Star Wars: 440,000
>Future Worm: 309,000
>Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything: 300,000

Their most-viewed show can't even crack a half million.

For most people, it requires an additional channel package. Getting it would cost like $15/month.

because they air their shit at 10am like retards

Because I am not American and I don't have television anymore anyway, internet > tv.

They've always been a crappy channel

it comes on too damn early. Need to be in the afternoon.

>XD
FUCK OFF REDDIT

What do they air after 10am then? Cheap 3DPD shit?

That's not stale at all.

That's one of the stupidest things I recently heard. Who can even watch that? Surely no kids, but even adults are barely ever at home at that time, what's the point? Are some morning person-NEETs their target demographic?

Also because that they put it on their website before it even airs on TV.

its a premium channel with most of its shows being subpar

The XD stands for laughing because it's a troll channel and they find it funny to destroy shows.

got to pay $7 extra to get it, But I watch it using the XDapp

not in the basic cable package, I have it but most people don't

>Star vs. Forces of Evil
Ha, we wish. It airs on Disney Channel instead in our region.

Recent regional roster over here:
>still Marvel toons mostly
>some Pokémon series (dubbed in not-4kids English)
>Mr Bean the Animated Series
>Danger Mouse
>reruns of some regionally made cartoon that's too local to air anywhere else

Basically it's a sugar-free neutered version of its parent channel over here.

>some Pokémon series (dubbed in not-4kids English)

OP didn't include this one in their list, but this show was by far Disney XD's worst-rated show on Monday.

>Yo-kai Watch: 195,000

How long before Disney XD pulls the plug on this? Its ratings are absolutely in the toilet.

Well that's at least more people watched Future Worm over Ryan's previous cartoon, Out There

The version we get over here is pretty good. Wander and Gravity Falls aired theor second season episodes at the right date and time and they do the same with the current stuff, although they sometimes wait a week if there's a holiday or it's an 11 minute show and they want to air a full half hour of new stuff. As an added plus there's no Ultimate Spider-Man or Yo-kai Watch, possibly because there are other channels that already air them so XD can't?

Future Worm is surprisingly alright. It's like Rick and Morty without Dan Harmon.

Well it helps that Justin Roiland also co-starred in Out There, the previous show that the Future Worm creator did.

fuck man youre probably right

They don't air their popular, well written shows well enough. I see Gravity Falls on the weekend on but that's about it.

For awhile they were airing Wander Over Yonder at like, 5 fucking AM before taking it off completely. It did considerably well on Disney and when they moved it to XD it all went to shit.

>inb4 bitter
Damn fucking right I am, I'm mad.

S2 Star VS has been underwhelming and failed to live up the hype

Kys

Was its first season even that spectacular?